Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 11:20 PM #22
dirty907
Say my name!

dirty907 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan Fire View Post
Andree3000...... Arctic Fire & Safety ???????? wow you must smoke alot of pot !!!!
I worked there for almost ten years, wew glad im out of there what a s%*t hole place to have to work, life improved 1000% when i opened my own Safety store. people tell me everyday how glad they are to not have to shop at the other place and how much better our prices and service are !!!
as for Andre3000 your a real man bashing people behind their back, while hiding behind a keyboard, come on by I will gladly stick a free o-ring up your a@@ what a juvenile little punk you are, your parents must be so proud!!!
Signed
Jim Stowe
OWNER of Alaskan Fire & Safety (not just some punk poser like Andree3000)
Wow, Flame on. first, this is not the place for this action. I dont know, nor do I care who is wrong on this. You sir, have created an account just so you can flame people. Talk about lame. Get a life.

I can attest to the character of Bazaro, and Andre, whereas you so far have managed to become exactly what those guys have said you are in your first post in this forum. Nice moves.

You claim to be a business owner, You have a wonderful way or representing your business. Maybe I should find public online fairbanks area bulletin boards to repost your last statement. Might make for some good advertising .

Last edited by dirty907 : 06-25-2008 at 11:27 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-25-2008, 11:31 PM #23
Coolinthewoods

It seems to me Jim was only replying to his name getting bashed. but to each his own. Time to move on.
Old 06-25-2008, 11:41 PM #24
Alaskan Fire

I have no idea who you or andree or the other guy are?? and I dont really care. if you want to post it why not post all of it and his as well, I never met the guy, I was informed of what was happening behind my back, vouch for him if you wish, my thought is if he has a problem with me or something to say about me, say it to my face like a real man would, not behind my back in some forum under an assumed name. I assume you would expect the same if in this position?
Jim Stowe
Old 06-26-2008, 12:03 AM #25
dirty907
Say my name!

with that statement, I do agree with those guys. This is a forum. public opinions. I and anyone else are allowed to have any opinion we want. I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt. I bet you dont even play paintball, you just try to cash in on it.

Sorry to the OP for thread hijacking. I would love to know more about Hurst Rd Speedball, can we get some pics?

Last edited by dirty907 : 06-26-2008 at 12:06 AM.
Old 06-26-2008, 01:27 AM #26
stefany

dirty 907

I emailed you with some details. thanks.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:37 PM #27
Alaskan Fire

I agree, forum, opinions, didnt know it was o.k. to bash people behind their back?
I Support paintball in every aspect woodsball or speedball, and yes i do play.
no, I do not own a paintball store because one could not survive here, its a line we added do to overwhelming customer requests as well as employee interest. we are working on establishing games locally and also more places to play, we promote free play, as in come out play have a good time promote the sport and use your cash for paint and air and accy, not admission fee's. I am currently putting together an e-mail contact (now at 142 people), we will announce games, events, ect ,by one bulk e-mail sent to everyone on the list. this will also be free, we will gather to improve playing areas in northpole, fox, ester, and salcha, we will have meetings and develop it from the players needs and hopefully build the sport into something here.
anyone who would like to be put on the list can send an e-mail to: alaskanfire@acsalaska.net put Paintball in the subject line and your full name and a phone number in the message area, and you will be added to the list.
Old 06-26-2008, 01:00 PM #28
*Andre3000*

Nicely done Big Jim, you are the real man here, 55 years old or something an still trying to be a bad ***, dude I'd break you are you kidding me????? I'll bash you to your face, it just so happened an oppourtunity came up to bash you behind your back.....tool. Punk poser, again, are you kidding me???? When was the last time you played??? Probly can't get you walker around the field too well though huh, I understand.....tool, An what makes you think I work there??? I shop there and have been in your store(which is a joke), You must be the one chiefin down heavy, Your stores so good, I'll never come in there again, Congratulations.
Old 06-26-2008, 09:20 PM #29
Kurupt310
Narro Verum

Kurupt310 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Kurupt310 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
This thread delivers.
Old 06-26-2008, 09:42 PM #30
dirty907
Say my name!

sure does, not sure what though.
Old 06-26-2008, 11:18 PM #31
stefany

This post was meant to inform people about our field, so that more could join in and have fun. I regret putting this post up on this board due to the negative feedback that has occured. It was nice to meet and chat with you all, hope to see you on the fields sometime, as I wont be in here again. I hope that all newbs are not treated this way because it is a fast way to kill the sport that was already dying in the first place. What has happened to the true Friendly Alaskan spirit that I grew up in??? UGH!
Stefany
Old 06-27-2008, 02:03 PM #32
therealmr
\\\\\ i go on walks /////

therealmr is a Moderator
 has been a member for 10 years
therealmr is reppin' sidebar 4 life
You guys should relax, really.

I want to be remembered for the
people I helped make memorable;
personal success is overrated if it
doesn't help everyone's progress.