Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2008, 08:04 PM #22
seantwopointone
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Ruston/Shreveport LA
seantwopointone plays in the PSP
seantwopointone is an NCPA player
seantwopointone plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxball88 View Post
Dont go from a pm6 to a dm6 just save up till you can actually make a big step forward like a dm7 or 07 ego. The myths are amazing. Other than that its pretty nice

got the dm for 330
__________________
La Tech
Pi Kappa Phi-Theta Phi #23

Fierce Turds
seantwopointone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-25-2008, 08:32 PM #23
Waxball88
Ego♥
 
Waxball88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by seantwopointone View Post
got the dm for 330
Ohh then nvm good deal
__________________
NINJA Geo+
Ego Mafia
Waxball88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 08:39 PM #24
cash money87 (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
cash money87 plays in the PSP
cash money87 plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbman657 View Post
my setup.

Markers- 1.WGP prostock '04
2. Tippmann custom pro


Uprgrades- 1. none so far
2. response trigger


Air system- 1. pure energy 48/3k
2. pure energy 20oz


Barrel- 1. Stock
2. CP 1 pc. classic 16 Inch


Goggle- JT elite


Pod pack- redz 3+0
i'd reccomend a new mask tank and pack.
mine
gun-ego8
ups-violent trigger
tank-dxs 68/45 with myth reg
hopper-empire b wtih crown/vlocity jr with hyperdrive chip
pack-nxe eclipse 4+3+2/empire 4+3+2/nxe dynasty 4+3+2
jersey-aftermath/lanche/eclipse 08/eclipse 07/diablo 03
pants-empire contact 08s/chigos/jt teams.
cash money87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 08:41 PM #25
cherryfndrstrat
Resident Bad ***
 
cherryfndrstrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: D.C.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxball88 View Post
Toss the lock lids. Many reasons
1 being they suck
People LOVE stealing them
They hold 160 meaning you have to wait 20 extra balls to reload
They break
Pain to open sometimes cause you have to fumble for the tab
Expensive
Hard to get in packs = hard to get out

Just from a lot of personal experience you may not feel that way but thats ok what ever works for you

I have 07ego
CP 68/45 myth'd
Torque w/ speedfeed or Symbio halo
NxE pack
Flex or events
You have a wonderful setup, but I love the locklids.

They work great for me, and always have. No problems with them.
__________________
NICE DEAN VMNT GUITAR!

link!!!!1
cherryfndrstrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 08:43 PM #26
cherryfndrstrat
Resident Bad ***
 
cherryfndrstrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: D.C.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cash money87 View Post
i'd reccomend a new mask tank and pack.
mine
gun-ego8
ups-violent trigger
tank-dxs 68/45 with myth reg
hopper-empire b wtih crown/vlocity jr with hyperdrive chip
pack-nxe eclipse 4+3+2/empire 4+3+2/nxe dynasty 4+3+2
jersey-aftermath/lanche/eclipse 08/eclipse 07/diablo 03
pants-empire contact 08s/chigos/jt teams.
That's a great setup, but I like the stock ego trigger better.

I would use the virtue or gangstar vlocity upgrade chip though.

Also, get some cleats, they're great if you dont already have them.
__________________
NICE DEAN VMNT GUITAR!

link!!!!1
cherryfndrstrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 08:43 PM #27
T34madrenalin
NE Hurricanes Fan #345
 
T34madrenalin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Marker: NE hurricanes etek ego
Up's: cure bolt
Tank: 68/45 PE
Mask: White Empire e-vents
Pack: nXe hurricanes edition 4+5
Hopper: empire B
Jersey: Empire contact and NE hurricanes Eclipse jersey (my sponsored jersey)
Pants: Empire contact

Last edited by T34madrenalin : 06-25-2008 at 08:47 PM.
T34madrenalin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 08:46 PM #28
cherryfndrstrat
Resident Bad ***
 
cherryfndrstrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: D.C.
Quote:
Originally Posted by T34madrenalin View Post
Marker: NE hurricanes etek ego
Up's: cure bolt
Tank: 68/45 PE
Mask: White Empire e-vents
Hopper: empire reloader B
Jersey: Empire contact and NE hurricanes Eclipse jersey (my sponsored jersey)
Pants: Empire contact
Use a different hopper, if you're sponsored by Empire you'll want a Magna. They can actually keep up with the etek . Also, put a myth on that tank, and get a new frame for that etek.
__________________
NICE DEAN VMNT GUITAR!

link!!!!1
cherryfndrstrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 08:50 PM #29
T34madrenalin
NE Hurricanes Fan #345
 
T34madrenalin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryfndrstrat View Post
Use a different hopper, if you're sponsored by Empire you'll want a Magna. They can actually keep up with the etek . Also, put a myth on that tank, and get a new frame for that etek.
The empire B keeps up fine (22bps) i dont need to shoot faster than that... nor can many people shoot faster than that on semi. second the star frame for an etek is a waste.. won't make my etek worth much more. Its worth $450 with out the star frame. Also... theres no need for a myth. But thanks for the advice anyways. =[]
T34madrenalin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 08:52 PM #30
h1persn1per
h1persn1per
 
h1persn1per's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: orrington, maine
#1: (Starting)

Gun - EOS
Up's - Virtue Board, Dye Sticky 3's
Barrel - Freak Jr.
Mask - JT Flex 8's
Tank - DXS 48/45 HP
Hopper - VLocity Jr.
Pack - NXe 3 Pro

#2: (Back up)

Gun - Ion
Up's - Blackheart Board, Blue Redz Body Kit, SP 360 QEV, NDZ Clamping Feedneck, TechT Stinger Trigger, 5" Bullet Drop
Barrel - Progressive
Mask - JT Flex 8's
Tank - Crossfire 88/45 LP (LP was a mistake)
Hopper - eVLution 3
Pack - NXe 3 Pro

Last edited by h1persn1per : 06-25-2008 at 08:54 PM.
h1persn1per is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 08:56 PM #31
cherryfndrstrat
Resident Bad ***
 
cherryfndrstrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: D.C.
Quote:
Originally Posted by T34madrenalin View Post
The empire B keeps up fine (22bps) i dont need to shoot faster than that... nor can many people shoot faster than that on semi. second the star frame for an etek is a waste.. won't make my etek worth much more. Its worth $450 with out the star frame. Also... theres no need for a myth. But thanks for the advice anyways. =[]
You flamed my review....lol
__________________
NICE DEAN VMNT GUITAR!

link!!!!1
cherryfndrstrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 08:58 PM #32
cherryfndrstrat
Resident Bad ***
 
cherryfndrstrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: D.C.
Quote:
Originally Posted by h1persn1per View Post
#1: (Starting)

Gun - EOS
Up's - Virtue Board, Dye Sticky 3's
Barrel - Freak Jr.
Mask - JT Flex 8's
Tank - DXS 48/45 HP
Hopper - VLocity Jr.
Pack - NXe 3 Pro

#2: (Back up)

Gun - Ion
Up's - Blackheart Board, Blue Redz Body Kit, SP 360 QEV, NDZ Clamping Feedneck, TechT Stinger Trigger, 5" Bullet Drop
Barrel - Progressive
Mask - JT Flex 8's
Tank - Crossfire 88/45 LP (LP was a mistake)
Hopper - eVLution 3
Pack - NXe 3 Pro
Your primary gun is alright, but you'll want to sell that Ion as soon as possible. Get something like a PMR or an SLG and delegate the EOS to be your backup gun. You'll thank yourself later. Also, sell that LP and get a DXS 68/45 or Guerilla Air 68/45 for $150.
__________________
NICE DEAN VMNT GUITAR!

link!!!!1
cherryfndrstrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 09:13 PM #33
a_sock
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: The Great White North
droid
freak kit or matchstick(or kaner, pipe, knockout)
custom spd we are fallen grips
3000 and 4500 psi tank, empire tank cover
halo with rip, all upgraded internals, v35
empire liquid pack 3+4
getting a contact empire jersey
Invert SE pants, custom blackout( meaning a marker coloring all white parts black)
v-force profiler and avatar
getting a G3 for a backup
__________________
_____________________________________________
a_sock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 09:26 PM #34
RoobixKyoobe
Whoa Oh.....
 
RoobixKyoobe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: 214 North Texass
my setup

ego7
cp 48/45
magna'd halo
wgp pod pack
proto 08 pants
white events
eclipse distortion pads
2 shirts
old old skate shoes
RoobixKyoobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 09:28 PM #35
cherryfndrstrat
Resident Bad ***
 
cherryfndrstrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: D.C.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoobixKyoobe View Post
my setup

ego7
cp 48/45
magna'd halo
wgp pod pack
proto 08 pants
white events
eclipse distortion pads
2 shirts
old old skate shoes
Get an NXe pack, and some cleats and you'll be good.
__________________
NICE DEAN VMNT GUITAR!

link!!!!1
cherryfndrstrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 09:35 PM #36
whispershadow
Location: Behind you!
 
whispershadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
sig
__________________
Sold it all 'n now I'm Tippy Ballin
whispershadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 09:57 PM #37
Egoowner42 (Banned)
Blue Devils
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ST GDT
^ get a good mask like flex's
Egoowner42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 10:00 PM #38
minja lover
skjuta skjuta dda
 
minja lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Dumfries, VA
minja lover helped look for balloons
minja lover supports Team VICIOUS
minja lover supports Pev's Paintball
minja lover is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
minja lover is Legendary
Marker- PMR w/ Cp sling trigger, aftermarket on/off
Air system- 47/3000 stelly
Barrel- stock proto
Hopper- torque
Mask- proflex
Pack- NXe 4 pack
Pants- 05 JT teams
minja lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 10:08 PM #39
JaxPb
I bleed orange and blue
 
JaxPb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
main gear:
marker- Upped ion- every upgrade besides a board ( and the best of the best )
air system- 68/45 CP myth reg HP
Barrell-Powerlyte 7 peice kit 12, 14inch fronts
hopper- Vlocity
mask- V force Profiler
Pack- NONE ( i know like wtf? )
Pants- empire invert 0?
pads- fo mah knees

6 tippman98s i use as rentals ( including tanks )
10 or so masks
68/45 PMI tank
70/45 Crossfire stubby
3 Halo B's



NO PACK!!!!!!!
__________________
Percy Harvin for He1sman 2008-2009
Tim Tebow He15man 2007-2008 season

72/45 HP Cross Fire Tank (NEW HYDRO)
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...1#post47989631
JaxPb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 10:08 PM #40
nflvikings
It's fizzix.
 
nflvikings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Illinois
nflvikings is a Forum Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by minja lover View Post
Marker- PMR w/ Cp sling trigger, aftermarket on/off
Air system- 47/3000 stelly
Barrel- stock proto
Hopper- torque
Mask- proflex
Pack- NXe 4 pack
Pants- 05 JT teams
Not bad, if you are looking to lose a bit of weight off of your setup then invest in a fiber wrapper tank. Beside that, good setup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy above me
main gear:
marker- Upped ion- every upgrade besides a board ( and the best of the best )
air system- 68/45 CP myth reg HP
Barrell-Powerlyte 7 peice kit 12, 14inch fronts
hopper- Vlocity
mask- V force Profiler
Pack- NONE ( i know like wtf? )
Pants- empire invert 0?
If you like shooting ions then it's a good setup. You don't have to get a pack, but it would be good to have at least a small one if the game runs long.
__________________
Old Feedback
nflvikings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 10:46 PM #41
cash money87 (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
cash money87 plays in the PSP
cash money87 plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryfndrstrat View Post
That's a great setup, but I like the stock ego trigger better.

I would use the virtue or gangstar vlocity upgrade chip though.

Also, get some cleats, they're great if you dont already have them.
you should feel the violent its simply amazing everyone i know that has felt it. ordered one for their ego. chip came with vlocity(bought used) not bad at all want a gangstar tho. i need cleats bad. im just a lazy ***.
cash money87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 10:51 PM #42
cash money87 (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
cash money87 plays in the PSP
cash money87 plays in the APPA D5 division
forgot the mask
8 flexes grillz and filers.
cash money87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump