Community Focus

Old 06-03-2008, 07:05 AM #1
tonybhall
Mag Daddy

tonybhall is a Moderator
 has been a member for 10 years
tonybhall supports our troops
Series Points? Score boards???

I was looking for the series standings and scoreboards from each MSPA. They are not posted on the MSPA site. Or did I miss them?

I'd be happy to post them here if someone can send the info to me. Either PM me or e-mail it to tonybhall@charter.net

We're almost halfway through the season and I think it's important for people to be able to see where they stand for the season.

I'm not saying that stupidity should be punishable by death. But I do think we should remove all the warning labels and let the problem take care of itself.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-08-2008, 04:29 PM #2
Lil_J

Didnt think they were doing them but IDK
Old 06-08-2008, 06:38 PM #3
tonybhall
Mag Daddy

tonybhall is a Moderator
 has been a member for 10 years
tonybhall supports our troops
Like I said, they are half way through the season. So, yeah, they are being played, I just dont' know where to get the season standings...

I'm not saying that stupidity should be punishable by death. But I do think we should remove all the warning labels and let the problem take care of itself.
Old 06-23-2008, 08:59 AM #4
srainey1
. ♂♀

srainey1 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I saw your team up at Kamikaze, how did you guys do? Never been to a tournament before so my friend and I came up to watch, now i can't wait to start playing in tournaments.

Last edited by srainey1 : 06-23-2008 at 09:37 AM.
Old 06-23-2008, 09:37 AM #5
kamikazepball

The season points standings are posted on the MSPA website. I am still waiting for the results from N2's tourny, but all the other tourny results have been posted already. Rhonda is supposed to be mailing me her results somtime this week. As soon as I get those, the points standings will be current. The link still says "2007 Series Points", but the points listed are for this 2008 season. I still haven't figured out how to change the link info on the website. Also, the points are different this year from previous years. First place gets 9, second gets 8, and so forth. 9th and higher get 1 point each. Hope this helps!
Chris

Last edited by kamikazepball : 06-23-2008 at 09:40 AM.