Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2008, 02:57 PM #43
Laggner
Luke
 
Laggner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
good practice today guys
Laggner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-22-2008, 04:14 PM #44
Ae0X
oi
 
Ae0X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Baton Rouge, La
indeed
__________________
THE SKY IS THE LIMIT

pirates sail, ninjas fail
Ae0X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 05:50 PM #45
misledgreg
UGK ERA
 
misledgreg's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: The Playground
misledgreg owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
misledgreg supports Team VICIOUS
i got hungry and left
__________________
KING of the UGK
SKILZ DAT KILLZ


wanna see my koalafications?
misledgreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 08:10 PM #46
john leon
Sugar Water Purple
 
john leon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Louisiana
john leon supports Team VICIOUS
2day was a great practice
__________________
LAX PAINTBALL
john leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 08:22 PM #47
Ninja Mouse
GGCLOSE
 
Ninja Mouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Strong Jawlines
http://team13v2.proboards85.com/index.cgi

New forum for team discussion.
__________________
Meagan's Moist Holes™ - CEO
MMH is dedicated to only bringing you the finest quality!

Team Aircraft Carrier
"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Ninja Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 08:35 PM #48
Captain_Howdy
GET OUTTA MA HEAD CHARLES
 
Captain_Howdy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Covington, LA
Captain_Howdy plays in the PSP
Captain_Howdy supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mouse View Post
http://team13v2.proboards85.com/index.cgi

New forum for team discussion.
yeah...word up on this..everyone that was there today needs to sign up and whatnot on this forum...yet again this is just a small thing we "want" to do with any prospective member of this team. Sign up for the forum and chat about practice and whatnot. Next Sunday we ARE playing airball, but we will need 100% participation in the setup and tear down of the field. If enough people show up and help, this will be a cake walk.


P.S. today was a good practice. I can say I definitely appreciate the good attitudes and effort put into it, but we have a long way to go. Hands down, this WILL be the best local team around here. Uncontested. It will take a lot of work and practice but it will be done. I know we can do it for sure.
__________________
LA XTREME PAINTBALL
My APPA
Palm Beach Vipers
Captain_Howdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 08:36 PM #49
17raptor (Banned)
THE SITUATION
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: LAX
17raptor plays in the PSP
i enjoyed practice guys
i have a good feeling about the weeks to come
looking forward to it
17raptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 08:41 PM #50
17raptor (Banned)
THE SITUATION
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: LAX
17raptor plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Howdy View Post
yeah...word up on this..everyone that was there today needs to sign up and whatnot on this forum...yet again this is just a small thing we "want" to do with any prospective member of this team. Sign up for the forum and chat about practice and whatnot. Next Sunday we ARE playing airball, but we will need 100% participation in the setup and tear down of the field. If enough people show up and help, this will be a cake walk.


P.S. today was a good practice. I can say I definitely appreciate the good attitudes and effort put into it, but we have a long way to go. Hands down, this WILL be the best local team around here. Uncontested. It will take a lot of work and practice but it will be done. I know we can do it for sure.
just did
likin what im seein from this chad
the organization that u and the other guys r puttin together is great
17raptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 08:46 PM #51
Captain_Howdy
GET OUTTA MA HEAD CHARLES
 
Captain_Howdy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Covington, LA
Captain_Howdy plays in the PSP
Captain_Howdy supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by 17raptor View Post
just did
likin what im seein from this chad
the organization that u and the other guys r puttin together is great
Thanks man. You did well today..get on that forum and put your 2 cents in. We want to use THAT forum rather than pbnation to discuss team stuff.
__________________
LA XTREME PAINTBALL
My APPA
Palm Beach Vipers
Captain_Howdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 08:46 PM #52
john leon
Sugar Water Purple
 
john leon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Louisiana
john leon supports Team VICIOUS
i just signed up too

yah with a private forum we wont have to worry about stupid stuff


and practice was great all the drills were helpfull and everybody played great 2day

that 3v3 drill is AWSOME
__________________
LAX PAINTBALL

Last edited by john leon : 06-22-2008 at 08:48 PM.
john leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 08:48 PM #53
Captain_Howdy
GET OUTTA MA HEAD CHARLES
 
Captain_Howdy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Covington, LA
Captain_Howdy plays in the PSP
Captain_Howdy supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by john leon View Post
i just signed up to
Nice. Post on there, check out my first post and go from there. I want the T13 forum to be so slammed we crash it.
__________________
LA XTREME PAINTBALL
My APPA
Palm Beach Vipers
Captain_Howdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 09:16 PM #54
17raptor (Banned)
THE SITUATION
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: LAX
17raptor plays in the PSP
i went on but no one was one
i put in my 2 cents...whos next
17raptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 09:13 PM #55
LSU Foolsball 69 (Banned)
~SL94 Owner~ Lethal
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: DA DELL!!!
Hey I will try ,and make it the next weekend I am off. I just have CFOA ,and then work then I am free so I will be there!!!
LSU Foolsball 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump