SIEGE OF THE THREE CITIES

JUNE 15TH 2008

COLORS PAINTBALL FIELD

Fremont Mi.

231-854-4487

200 player cap

pre-pay only

Cost = $25 player (incl. all air)

$10 xtra after the 10th if spots are still avail.

Start time = 10 a.m.

ending at 5:30 p.m.

4 sessions 1 1/2 hrs each

1/2 hr breaks

lots of raffle prizes !!

BYOP (no staining paint)

PAINT SPECIAL

$30 CASE (nelsplat

$35 CASE (hemorrhage)

Colors will be hosting siege of the three cities big game and everyone is welcome !! The players that are looking for a very easy to understand game with more action than you can handle won't want to miss this game. This event went over big last year !!

Colors will host this event on 35 acres of very nice woods with plenty of natural as well as man made cover and the objective is very simple and that is to capture as many cities as possible so you can gather as many points as possible. Players will have bases to return to when eliminated to get cleaned up and get a raffle ticket (for drawings after each rd.) and then they can head right back into the action. Players can leave the field at anytime to get more air/paint and return back at there no fly zone or base to get right back into the action. Players beware though that the no fly zone usually has snipers in the waiting looking for an easy prey, so you may rethink your entrance strategy (get a radio) and move a little deeper into the no fly zone to re-enter. The no fly zone is a boundary that the enemy can't wander into, but can shoot into, and this is done as we have players that don't like the up close playing and they like to stroll around the no fly zone and shoot at the enemy from a safe distance and it also lets you re-insert where the enemy isn't waiting for you (get a radio). Players really need to work as a team to accomplish the real objective (hold the cities) as last year i saw players waiting to long to go reload and it let the enemy get a leg up as they were able to over run the cities as players were running out of paint (went both ways). I know that players that want to get in some serious paint slinging, will only need to either attack or try to hold a city. Cities are always being attacked so there will never be a dull moment and who knows maybe we'll have the green tank (my van) roll through the cities again with the enemy hiding behind it.

good luck and have fun !!

Last edited by randy woodland : 05-21-2008 at 04:42 AM. Reason: update
randy woodland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-21-2008, 04:29 AM #2
randy woodland

registration forms can now b downloaded from the colors web page !!

or if u prefer just email me randy@colorspaintball.com and i will e-mail u a form (it's easier) lol
put big game form so i know what to send out
looking forward to seeing every1 that can make it as i know that june is a tough month. that is y we put it on fathers day, so that the boys/girls could bring there dads out and it hopefully doesn't clash with to many grad. party's
Old 05-21-2008, 03:13 PM #3
syco killer
When doubt, gas it out!

syco killer owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
It will be really fun everyone i think everyone should go I know i am
syco killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 09:45 AM #4
randy woodland

ok we just got our 2008 siege banner in and i like it !!
we will hold this contest again this year and that is whoever the banner company picks as the best shot will b displayed for the whole 2009 season as the image on the banner !!
the banner can b seen in the forum section under big game !! it's also hanging where last years banner used to b here at the field.
the pic can come from any camera of a player playing the siege of the three cities big games, so bring yours also as the photo guys won't b able to take every1's pic !! i will email all pics to the company and they r the ones that pic the winner, so i have nothing to do with who wins this !!
Old 06-11-2008, 12:17 PM #5
randy woodland

been real busy, so here's a reminder that this sunday is the big game !!
as of now we have 76 ppl payed with some regulars that will 4sure b here which will put us over the 100 mark.
now how can every player pick the same team 76 out of 76 picked green, i have never seen that b4. so it looks like the bad boyz of paintball will b draping the red band along with every1 else that registers the day of.
looks like they will get what they want and that is a challenge or (an azz whoopin) !! lol
c every1 sunday !!
Old 06-11-2008, 12:49 PM #6
syco killer
When doubt, gas it out!

sign me up for red i will get more raffle tickets
Old 06-11-2008, 01:38 PM #7
weebeep

has been a member for 10 years
Sunday = wedding + lots of free beer, wont be making it to this one
Old 06-14-2008, 06:20 PM #8
randy woodland

looks like it is going to b a nice day sunday, so remember that if u wanna shoot allot of ppl then this is the game !! lol
c-ya sunday morning !!
Old 06-16-2008, 09:51 PM #9
syco killer
When doubt, gas it out!

that game sucked i got a blister lol but yeah it was funn me an d1 other person held the base till we wran out of air
Old 06-17-2008, 08:52 AM #10
randy woodland

some pics r up and more up later 2-day.
a blister is nothing i got shot by a paintball (lots of em)!! lol
Old 06-17-2008, 09:07 AM #11
syco killer
When doubt, gas it out!

me too i got shot in the toe lol and in the back like 4 times i have like 4 welts on my left leg
Old 06-18-2008, 02:09 PM #12
randy woodland

i would like to thank the 77 players that came to play on fathers day.
well the big game was a blast even though the red team controlled the flow of the game. we had allot of xtra players show up the day of and made the game way better since we had lost 46 players to the flood waters up north and we will be allowing all those prepaid players to have free entry into the august 10th big game along with the 6 i didn't hear from.

the game started a little late as players just kept pulling in and we waited for them so they could hear the game layout and rules and then we headed out. the green team was grabbing the cities but they couldn't hold them for very long and they got pushed out rather quickly. the red team had some really good leaders telling the players where to go and what to do and i think that all the yelling for there players to do certain things kind of intimidated the green team. we tried to help the green team by lending them the bad boyz but after 3 sessions some of the green team had to leave and that left them outnumbered. the boyz grabbed the cities but couldn't hold them as there #'s had dwindled and then there were players that were taking there time getting on and off the field. this game was all about strategy and the red team had all the momentum pretty much the whole day. the red team understood that the cities is where your points r made and even though the green team got 4 times as many eliminations than the red team it still wasn't the strategy needed to win the game. to many players were chasing the red guys around the woods eliminating them but not attacking the city and that will need to change next time.
there were some really awesome firefights all over the woods and many at the big city and yes the tank got shot up pretty good this time. i am pretty sure that the players were all shooting it on purpose as there is no way that it could b hit that many times by mistake, especially when balls were flying straight at it !! lol
i can't wait for the next one and hope to see every1 then.
registration is now open on the colors site.
www.colorspaintball.com
ReplyRegional Ups