PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-07-2008, 12:34 AM #1
anyo91
paintball tech

Question what regs fit on the icon x?

ok, so my little bro's icon x broke so he gave it to me and im board and need a hobby so im gonna trick this out and make it electric and completly cusomize it (anno and everything) but i dont know what regs will fit it anyone know? also will a spyder e grip fit it? rocking or non, if not anyone know witch ones do? also i know its not worth fixing up but what ever... i need a summer project.

oh and also ive never really played around with anything made by 32 dregrees so any tips would be helpful ive only used 1 spyder, some tippmans, a pmi evo and my proto matrix.

Last edited by anyo91 : 06-07-2008 at 12:36 AM.
anyo91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 02:02 AM #2
Wild Huntsman
El Presidente

Wild Huntsman owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Wild Huntsman posts videos on PbNation
Wild Huntsman is an NCPA player
Wild Huntsman plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by anyo91 View Post
ok, so my little bro's icon x broke so he gave it to me and im board and need a hobby so im gonna trick this out and make it electric and completly cusomize it (anno and everything) but i dont know what regs will fit it anyone know? also will a spyder e grip fit it? rocking or non, if not anyone know witch ones do? also i know its not worth fixing up but what ever... i need a summer project.

oh and also ive never really played around with anything made by 32 dregrees so any tips would be helpful ive only used 1 spyder, some tippmans, a pmi evo and my proto matrix.
anything spyder should/will work.
Wild Huntsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 01:32 PM #3
anyo91
paintball tech

alright thanks man
Old 06-17-2008, 02:16 PM #4
Fish

has been a member for 10 years
Honestly, I wouldn't trick that gun out. It would be cheaper and easier to just buy an electronic spyder than trying to upgrade that gun to be a tricked out electronic gun. Sorry, but its true.

You know. About every six months I return to PBnation trading forums, get yanked around by people with no cash, who propose trades they don't want to follow through on and generally waste my time. I get frustrated and go back to Ebay, then about six months later I forget about why I quit trading on PBnation and come back. And the cycle continues.
Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 06:02 PM #5
anyo91
paintball tech

i know but ive already done all the custom milling/ dermaling/choping to the frame now all i have to do is go pick up a new cup seal and get a reg and wait for the e-grip i orderd (10 bucks on ebay) oh and anno it (or i might paint it myself, i can actually do it right)