PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-21-2002, 07:40 AM #22
Team SG's

has been a member for 10 years
Wrong

Let me correct myself blue chips is a good team but they are no HV.

First of PAINtballGoD_2000 what blue chips team are you talking about. Second I think we only played them maybe once and did not get stomped.

and yes what team do you play for?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-21-2002, 07:50 AM #23
PAINtballGoD_2000

Actually im not currently playing i stopped playing about a year or so ago
i needed money
Old 02-21-2002, 08:35 AM #24
sensei

sensei is a founding member
with all due respect mr.PAINtballGoD_2000...

with all due respect mr.PAINtballGoD_2000, i tend to stay out of the "message board pissing contests," but it seems that the players that have done NOTHING in the sport talk the most trash...

opinions are fine, but if you plan to launch some flack, i suggest you check your history books first.

jus' my 2 cents...

(btw, THIS year's global hasn't started yet.)
Old 02-21-2002, 09:29 AM #25
Team SG's

Red face Agree

I agree with my man sensei. Hope to see you there playing with the Dogs!!
Old 02-26-2002, 10:31 PM #26
RONIN 23
PBX Paintball

Prognosticators galore.....

Some people like to talk the talk but stumble when it's time to walk.

It seems like those who've stated their opinions on both this forum and on GPL's as far as who they think would do well this coming season have let their emotions get the better of them.

Perhaps it would be better not to provide any further motivation for any teams that you may encounter this coming season.

THE ONLY TALK THAT'S REALLY HEARD IS THE TYPE THAT'S DONE ON THE FIELD.

See y'all soon.
Old 03-04-2002, 02:58 PM #27
little420devil
i see you

team 8 poundnut

we are putting i think 2 ,5 man teams in the global am b divison im not sure how many 3 man teams were putting in

------------------------------------------------
2k1 black uncut lcd

visit www.captncarls.com today
Old 03-05-2002, 11:59 AM #28
Section-8
I am your God.

Section 8 will be there again this year, running 3 & 5 man teams. See you all there!
Old 03-08-2002, 01:25 AM #29
ESSE

ESSE plays in the PSP
ESSE is playing at Living Legends III
ESSE owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Arrow JUST DONT FORGET THAT TEAM HYPERSONIX WILL BE THERE TO PLAY HARD AND ROCK THE DIVION

Quote:
Originally posted by PAINtballGoD_2000
it really doesnt matter who is going to be there because i will put any amount of money on the fact that there will be 3 basic teams that will dominate every division next year
Blue chips
Robin Hood
and
High Velocity
Old 03-08-2002, 07:21 AM #30
Team SG's

Where

Where is your TEAM HYPERSONIX from and what div are you playing?
Old 03-08-2002, 10:09 AM #31
sensei

i remember hypersonix from last year's skyball (2001)...

they had cool jersey's. they really stood out. (sorry about being off the subject.)
Old 03-08-2002, 10:14 AM #32
kawkr

I am going to guess that Hypersonix will be playing Am A. They are from the Lebanon/Harrisburg area of PA. They will be at the same level as the normal top A division teams.
Old 03-13-2002, 10:16 PM #33
splatattack00
WhAt HiT, wHeRe?!?!

dont forget about Tri state Twisters Blue and Red. im not sure how good blue will do this yr in AM a they lost two of the players. But Red will be in Am B makin our way to the top.(at least try)

See ya all there
PhiL Donohoe
Twisters RED

"Gotta Have Balls To Play at Paintball Adventures!"
www.paintsplat.com
Phone(610)-444-9293/Fax(610)-444-9117/Email SCCPB@snip.net

Thanx To All Our Sponsor's....
Paintball Adventures, Cobra Paintball, JT, 32 Degrees, REDZ, National Paintball Supply, Roberts Oxygen, WDP, ProBall
Old 03-16-2002, 11:16 PM #34
hsw55

Hypersonix

Sensei - You remember us for our jerseys?!?!? Come on man we made semis that year. Give us some love. lol

Actually we will be playing Am B this year. The team we took to that skyball, and the team we have now have changed a little. We lost 2 players, although not our best players, we are still in the semi-rebuilding stages.

And much to sensei's dismay we are changing jerseys this year to the new wicked mpulse sinisters. Check us out and give us a wassup.
Old 03-17-2002, 12:01 AM #35
sensei

Re: Hypersonix

dude...

much like everybody else on any other team, i was too involved with what me and my team (at the time) had to accomplish. and we didn't accomplish very much, much less make the semis. and even though i was caught up in the goals for that team, there are a few things that stuck out in my head at skyball 2001... for example: your jerseys... specifically, the dude i remember had long braids.

btw, how'd you guys do THIS year? you guys do 10-man as well? oh, and are you playing the global league in emmaus, pa?

l8rz.

Quote:
Originally posted by hsw55
Sensei - You remember us for our jerseys?!?!? Come on man we made semis that year. Give us some love. lol

Actually we will be playing Am B this year. The team we took to that skyball, and the team we have now have changed a little. We lost 2 players, although not our best players, we are still in the semi-rebuilding stages.

And much to sensei's dismay we are changing jerseys this year to the new wicked mpulse sinisters. Check us out and give us a wassup.
Old 03-17-2002, 08:31 AM #36
hsw55

sonix

The guy with the long braids, I am assuming you mean the guy that had the cornrows? That was a stand out tourny for him, and i am not surprised you would remember him. He smashed people there. This year we played novice, due to the new rules of amatuer a = amatuer, and amatuer b = novice. And we ended up missing semis by 6 @#$@#$ points!! it is a long story, but a guy on a team had a hit on his ear piece/strap, and he was the last one left to pull and hang the flag. We were all in the deadbox watching and the ref looked at the hit, called 3 refs over to look at it, the head ref shrugged his shoulders and wiped it off. We argued but you know how that works. Once it happens it is pretty much done. The team that guy plays for came in second in our division and kept us out of semis. We weren't happy.
We play 10 man, but not as seriously as 5 man. We are working at getting Hyper Sport Works (our factory sponsor) as big as we can, that way we can offer a killer sponsorship and get the best people in the area. I am sure you know that getting 12 guys that play hard and think fast, is a hard task. And we don't wanna jump into the nppl head first, and get smashed.
We are playing the global series this year!!! We are hearing good things about the reffing, and fields, so we are gonna try it out. We will be in the Am B bracket.
Old 03-17-2002, 08:31 PM #37
heisey
comin to get ya

heisey is a Supporting Member
Still learnin

Team Yellabellys will be playin this year at Global. We will run a five man team. We are still pretty new and hopefully more then anything learn alot of experience from this. We have played with such teams as the BLUE CHIPS, HYPERSONIX, and ROBIN HOOD.
I would like to believe we did "o.k.". Although all them teams have been playin alot longer and even tought us a few things just by watchin them. I say good luck to everyone and i hope to see you all there.

I'm out like a light

heisey

Last edited by heisey : 03-27-2002 at 10:55 AM.