PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-12-2008, 02:00 AM #43
slickninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbthebenji View Post
yeah
infinity is offering these sponsorships to pretty much any team that can purchase the right amount of them. It also helps for him to clear stock before the 08's come in.
it IS technically a sponsorship considering they do get cheaper prices and put the name on the jersey etc, however, id recommend AGAINST getting a gun sponsorship unless they were having you shoot them for FREE. The simple fact it, different players play better with different guns. The legend is a gun you need to get used to, and it doesnt always work right. Ive seen teams such as splat kids, ourselves, and others deal with legends chopping paint a LOT and the legend is apretty heavy gun. It is good on air and works well most of the time, but it is hard on paint as all hell. We had 7 legend go down shooting chronic, and switched to our backups and the paint shot perfectly. We went to not making sunday with our legends to getting first place using our dm's, g3's, egos and such. One teammate was using his HK legend which is a FAR better gun than the regular legend.
hope this helped someone
isnt the HK legend exactly the same as the regular legend i kinda call shens on this statement
slickninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-12-2008, 03:00 AM #44
piggman2
Numquam non paratus

Annual Supporting Member
piggman2 plays in the PSP
piggman2 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickninja View Post
isnt the HK legend exactly the same as the regular legend i kinda call shens on this statement
This is true, the HK has the same internals as the stock Legend. The ONLY difference is that the HK does have more milling making it lighter and there is no optional gauge port on the front block (vert ASA). I've had both and traded my HK to Benji. I have to say that my current non HK Legend feels/shoots the same just a bit heavier but lighter than a DM6, 05 Ego or anything comparable. As far as chopping paint, read the manual. I have yet to chop since it was installed with the Tadao.

Everyone I know is in one of two categories,

1. You're either too important to lose to lie to you, or 2. I don't really care about your feelings enough to care what you think so I won't lie to you.....Either way you get the truth.
piggman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 07:38 AM #45
asdffdsaasdf
Smasher of Keyboards

the legend is no more prone to chopping paint than any other electro marker

if your legend is chopping .... there is a way to fix it - Period

i played ALL LAST YEAR (over 50+ cases ... hell, i dont even know how many)

and i DIDNT have ONE breech break .... i had plenty of barrel breaks ... but that in no way is the markers fault (unless its a flatline)

Infinity Legend Parts Swap
asdffdsaasdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 07:00 AM #46
BunkerKing5291
Hate.Heart.Love.

BunkerKing5291 plays in the USPL
BunkerKing5291 plays in the PSP
BunkerKing5291 is an NCPA player
Legend's are fresh. I should try to talk my team into it.
SUNY Oswego Rush NCPA Alumni
BunkerKing5291 is offline   Reply With Quote