PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-28-2008, 01:34 PM #1
ionshooter93
✈ ✈ ✈

ionshooter93 is a Paintball photographer
The Ultimate VS. Thread. All, x-Mask vs. y-Mask type questions go here!

This thread is to reduce the clutter in the mask forum of what mask should I get type threads.

Rules
All rules that apply everywhere else on PBN apply here

No flaming

No bias. Posts such as, or close to the following will not be permitted.
"Flex sucks!" or "E-events fail compared to grillz"

ONLY post if you have a good wealth of knowledge on EACH mask in question. Don't pretend that you do. Please attempt to give some sort of valid reason why you feel Mask X is a better choice than Mask Y. Prove your knowledge!

No mask appraisals. Examples are below.
"What's the most I can get for my flex", " how much do these go for", and any similar types of questions

No OT. There are plenty of designated threads for OT. Find one.

No personal or financial decisions. They are the same as appraisals. Example given below:
"Should I trade my flex plus $15 for a pair of E-events

Do not give reasons that involve a guns looks or age. A Proshield is older than Grillz, but does that mean the Grillz are a better mask?

If you break one or more rules, you can and will be asked to no longer post. Still posting after will result in an infraction or possibly, ban.

If your help is inaccurate more than it is helpful, you may be asked to not help. Persistantly giving poor information will be viewed as trolling, and infracted.

No polls, no surveys. This is not a discussion ad-nauseum thread.

No posting of an identical question within 48 hours. No "someone answer mine!" or quoting yourself. If you fail to get an answer in 48 hours, then you may post it again.

If you have questions about what someone says about a mask, or why they believe it is better than another, don't ask them in the thread. Do it in a PM. Do not harass the person if they don't write you back, they may not have the time.This is to keep clutter and OT down.

For the mods
Quote:
Originally Posted by KartaKeeper View Post
then go ahead and make the thread and theyl sticky it if its worthy or close it if they feel necesary

to be honest i dont get how people cant pick a mask, some are hard and some are soft , other than that most these days have exceptionaly comfortable foam so basicly the only decision is looks and wether you want more protection or likelyhood of a bounce
CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK

Last edited by ionshooter93 : 05-28-2008 at 03:35 PM.
ionshooter93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-28-2008, 01:49 PM #2
chillinspyder2
Rockin' Cocks

Good job...
chillinspyder2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 03:12 PM #3
p8ntball@ddict
CT's bestest butt buddy.

Annual Supporting Member
p8ntball@ddict is a Moderator
p8ntball@ddict is a Supporting Member
p8ntball@ddict is playing at Living Legends V
p8ntball@ddict supports Team VICIOUS
p8ntball@ddict is a PbNation video producer
p8ntball@ddict supports our troops
p8ntball@ddict has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Where have I seen these rules before

Quote:
No marker appraisals.
Change that to masks.

tldr; provide links.
p8ntball@ddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 03:36 PM #4
ionshooter93
✈ ✈ ✈

ionshooter93 is a Paintball photographer
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntball@ddict View Post
Where have I seen these rules before

Change that to masks.
I think your seeing things

Hey they were good rules
CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK
ionshooter93 is offline   Reply With Quote