Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-24-2008, 06:07 PM #1
schrothdaddy

leaking problem on my sentinel

This is the first marker I have ever bought so I don't know a lot about them. I have a leak in it somewhere. My friend swears up and down that it is the VELOSITY PIN located on the inside of the piece on the front, under the barrel. This piece has the screw in it that regulates the co2 (i think?). I have gone to hardware stores trying to get the right size o-ring for it. Seems like a #6 or #7 could be the one. Does anyone know what size o-ring to get for this gun? It just says Sentinel on one side and AM on the other.

Last edited by schrothdaddy : 05-25-2008 at 05:15 PM.
schrothdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-27-2008, 07:27 PM #2
Axe56
(e)rAwR!

has been a member for 10 years
Axe56 posts videos on PbNation
hello there!

This being your first marker I just want to double check a few things to get trouble shooting started...

have you downloaded the sentinel's manual (links are available in one of these stickies) and taken the marker apart and oiled everything necessary?

Where is the leak coming from, you said the inside of the gun, but where is it the loudest? instead of replacing your current velocity adjustment o-ring try putting a dab of oil on it and spread it around so the whole thing is covered before putting it back in place. - unless there's visible cracking or cuts/chunks missing out of the o-ring it should be good to use.

-other possible places it's leaking is the cup seal and valve, a little bit of oil on these parts can reinstate a marker that's been sitting around un-used for months on end.
Old 05-28-2008, 12:08 PM #3
Fryloc
Killa fo rilla!

has been a member for 10 years
Whit lithium grease is better than oil for those o-rings.

" dude this hk sticker made my gun shoot like 26 bps it was teh shizz" :dodgy:

"I was an instant genious when i started paintball" :dodgy:
Fryloc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 07:39 PM #4
PBxRoYaLtY

PBxRoYaLtY is offline   Reply With Quote