PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 05-23-2008, 03:18 PM #1
Khandra
Iss Go'n Rain!

Need you gun worked on?

I'm now offering my services to local repairs. I mean no disrespect to voo-doo at all. I'm actually looking to learn alot about different guns and if you need your gun teched or parts repaired/replaced then you can get it done locally, especially if you're not too close to huntington, for cheap. A friend of mine has been through many guns so he will help me with any problems I encounter that I cannot diagnose/fix on my own. I live in Braxton county and go to school in Charleston. I will only charge for the total of parts that need replaced/repaired before the gun gets to my hands, as well as shipping for those parts. I will be purchasing tools for any guns that need worked on out of my pocket. A lot of pro shops or gun-specific shops may be getting backed up now that the game is in full swing, so you may expect a long turnaround from them. Get your gun fixed for cheap and help me expand my knowledge!

Note to moderators: This may be an inapropriate place for this type of bulletin, but I thought it would help out those local to me.

Clean Gloss black magno'd a1 f/s/t

Shocktech Burglarized

Right Attitude Paintball- It's all about the Right Attitude.
Khandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-23-2008, 10:02 PM #2
lilmaniac2
Stereo Enthusist

lilmaniac2 helped look for balloons
After seeing your tech service on that angel, I'll work on my own guns :p lol j/k
lilmaniac2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 01:04 AM #3
Khandra
Iss Go'n Rain!

Now mind you the end cap was cross-threaded. That happened before the gun landed in my hands. It's on its way to get fixed though. I know how to take care of an angel very well, thank you haha!

Shocktech Burglarized

Old 05-24-2008, 05:05 PM #4
phisighouck

phisighouck donated to help Peyton Trent
phisighouck owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Careful what you wish for. WDP does/did make the A1. Good luck "fixing" their problems.
phisighouck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 05:09 PM #5
Khandra
Iss Go'n Rain!

Find me an a1 that can't be fixed haha. I can almost guarantee I can diagnose the problem on nearly any angel. I'm not too educated on the older ones, but all the angels from the a4 fly and up are pretty much the same. I had an 05 speed which had parts from the a4 fly generation and it was the first to have some g7 parts, so I know about those, as well as the a1 (since it was based off the g7 series, but some noticeable changes).

Shocktech Burglarized

Old 05-24-2008, 08:43 PM #6
Backman25932

Quote:
Originally Posted by phisighouck View Post
Careful what you wish for. WDP does/did make the A1. Good luck "fixing" their problems.
Play nice Mike.....that brand new DM7 of yours was so reliable last week.

My A1s have been nothing but good to me.

RIP Mike Houck
10/15/1977-9/25/2011

Last edited by Backman25932 : 05-24-2008 at 11:40 PM.
Backman25932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 09:18 PM #7
Khandra
Iss Go'n Rain!

Oh wow! One of the guys from the APS sponsored Right Attitude team? I'm practically honored!!

Shocktech Burglarized

Old 05-24-2008, 11:39 PM #8
Backman25932

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khandra View Post
Oh wow! One of the guys from the APS sponsored Right Attitude team? I'm practically honored!!

LOL, that would be a first for me. Yeah, I'm the captain of Outcast RA and we love our A1s, all 6 soon to be 7 or 8 of em. You should come down to the field sometime, we had a great practice last weekend. A few of us will be playing tomorrow, but we have a tournament coming up on the 14th in OH so the full team won't be there until the week after probably.

RIP Mike Houck
10/15/1977-9/25/2011
Old 05-25-2008, 09:35 AM #9
Khandra
Iss Go'n Rain!

Haha I've been meaning to get up there for about 2 months now, but as it happens I just mailed my g7 fly up to Ken Crane at PerformanceAngel to get the end cap replaced. Pretty much the reason I'm so honored is because I absolutely love angels and I try to know as much about them as possible.

Shocktech Burglarized

Old 05-26-2008, 08:12 PM #10
phisighouck

Good luck with that dude. Ken Crane is a complete and total MORON! I sent him my A1 to fix (which he did not) and he had it about two weeks before I called and checked on it. He didn't even realize that he had it. Ask Aaron about his experiences. I think he is still waiting on a gun from Mr. Crane...from years ago.
Oh, my DM7 had a piece of metal stuck in the solenoid. I think it came off my tank threads. All is fixed and now it is now an Outcast mower. Come on out and see.
Old 05-26-2008, 08:42 PM #11
Backman25932

Quote:
Originally Posted by phisighouck View Post
Good luck with that dude. Ken Crane is a complete and total MORON! I sent him my A1 to fix (which he did not) and he had it about two weeks before I called and checked on it. He didn't even realize that he had it. Ask Aaron about his experiences. I think he is still waiting on a gun from Mr. Crane...from years ago.
Oh, my DM7 had a piece of metal stuck in the solenoid. I think it came off my tank threads. All is fixed and now it is now an Outcast mower. Come on out and see.

Bad experience there.....but I will keep my comments to myself about it. As for you Mike, sounds like I need to get my A1 to the field to take some Agression out on you.

RIP Mike Houck
10/15/1977-9/25/2011
Old 05-26-2008, 09:37 PM #12
Khandra
Iss Go'n Rain!

I have complete and total faith in Ken. He's a good guy, and he's running a 1 man operation, so cut him some slack. Hell try sending your gun to get anno'd and get a turnaround quote on that. Ken did me a real favor by taking my gun into his hands after the inciting incident once I received it. He's fixing it for well below what it would actually cost to do so, as well as teching it. All he asked for was a very small payment (here's a hint: it's less than a case, even at RA) and that I stick up for him, should I ever run into someone who had a bad experience with him. Ghouck, I already know you're a good guy, and it's a shame you got rid of your angel, but since he's a certified Master Tech, trained and professed on every angel (even the AIR), and I have no doubts in him as a person, friend, or technician. He's a good guy.

Shocktech Burglarized

Old 05-27-2008, 08:25 AM #13
phisighouck

He may be a good guy, seemed it on the phone, but he is a scatter-brain. I was just trying to make you aware of that. I would advise one of the other techs in the future. I know a certain someone, not naming names, who's gun he completely lost...and I mean as in forever gone; had no idea what happened to it. I just hope your marker doesn't meet a similar fate.
In the meantime, I have either a DM7 or 07Ego that is just sitting around at practice. Just maybe I would let you shoot one if you came out. Then you could see how a real marker functions.
Old 05-27-2008, 10:11 AM #14
Backman25932

I think we have effectively hijacked Khandra's thread, sorry man. Back on topic.

RIP Mike Houck
10/15/1977-9/25/2011
Old 05-27-2008, 03:04 PM #15
Khandra
Iss Go'n Rain!

Haha it's all good. And to you, mr ghouck, will see how your guns stack up once my gun gets back, fully teched. I'm tempted to come out and shoot one of yours, but I want my first time out there to be with my own gun, after a long wait of getting it fixed along with getting a new halo board and virtue crown (bill!!!!).Oh and as a word on Angel techs, there's only one other tech in the nation: in california.

And I really wouldn't mind being Outcast's personal tech ;D

Shocktech Burglarized

Last edited by Khandra : 05-27-2008 at 06:59 PM.
ReplyRegional Ups