PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-24-2008, 02:42 AM #22
Usurper
Who run Bartertown?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jocasta View Post
As far as I'm concerned, the A1 was not and currently is not an improvement over the G7 generation. Hopefully the whole Magno thing is as good as it's hyped up to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegard View Post
QFT.

Hopefully they'll have something that is as rock solid as the LCD\G7 in the future.
The A1 isn't.
And here I thought I was all alone on "Not really impressed with the A1" island. So far it looks as though the Magno brings the A1's performance almost up to the level of an A4 Fly from 5 years ago. :nododgy:
Old 05-24-2008, 03:06 AM #23
kill-n-spree
MythicalAngelPumpWeilder

The only thing better about the A1 is the size and I like the trigger and frame.But I've got one of every generation Angel made and I have to agree with you Usurper nothing shoots like my MT force Fly.I can't put my finger on it.My GAT shoots real nice it has a AngelForce Board,JDS lpr,MT valve and I still think the A4 Fly shoots better.
COBRA G7,Angel 1,Master tech Angel Force Fly,Angel Gat,Custom Angel Led ,2000 LCD Angel Pump,2k1 Dark Angel,04 Angel Speed,C&C Angel IR3,Ice Fade G7 Fly,DM4,Eblade,Grey Ghost,PGP,2006 Grey Ghost,BLong Cocker,Angel G7,Cobra Mamba FLY,2K1 Angel Fly,Rasta G7 Fly,Dark 2K3 Angel,Euro Angel,2k2 Apollo Angel,2k1 Cobra signature series,Rev-i,Angel IR3 Fly,Disco Dust Dark IR3,05 Speed,2K Blazer,Rasta A4 Fly

Angel Army
kill-n-spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 03:07 AM #24
Jocasta (Banned)

Size is subjective. I have long arms and big hands so a smaller size isn't a plus.
Jocasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 03:20 AM #25
kill-n-spree
MythicalAngelPumpWeilder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jocasta View Post
Size is subjective. I have long arms and big hands so a smaller size isn't a plus.
I'll buy that.But what about the weight and the erognomics of the gun.The gun was built for snap shooting.
COBRA G7,Angel 1,Master tech Angel Force Fly,Angel Gat,Custom Angel Led ,2000 LCD Angel Pump,2k1 Dark Angel,04 Angel Speed,C&C Angel IR3,Ice Fade G7 Fly,DM4,Eblade,Grey Ghost,PGP,2006 Grey Ghost,BLong Cocker,Angel G7,Cobra Mamba FLY,2K1 Angel Fly,Rasta G7 Fly,Dark 2K3 Angel,Euro Angel,2k2 Apollo Angel,2k1 Cobra signature series,Rev-i,Angel IR3 Fly,Disco Dust Dark IR3,05 Speed,2K Blazer,Rasta A4 Fly

Angel Army
kill-n-spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 03:25 AM #26
Jocasta (Banned)

Ergonomics goes hand in hand with size. As for weight, I'm in good shape so it doesn't matter to me.
Jocasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 03:40 AM #27
Usurper
Who run Bartertown?

The weight and balance of the A4 Fly is perfect. They weigh enough to absorb most of the guns kick making for perfect laning and snap shooting but don't carry the extra meat of previous generations. With a full tank and full hopper most A4's (with normal setups) will balance right at the top of the grips. That makes them handle with the utmost ease, not having to try to keep the gun from tipping forward or back with your wrists. Having a gun like that just makes playing more fun all around and I think is why there are still a ton of A4 loyalists out there.