A Complete Vulgarian

aspiderfreak plays in the PSP
aspiderfreak is an NCPA player
aspiderfreak plays in the APPA D4 division
aspiderfreak is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
aspiderfreak is a top reviewer
aspiderfreak is Boss
aspiderfreak supports DLX Technology
Thanks to everyone who came out and played. I had a blast!!! Who was taking pictures at the event? I'd like to see them.
aspiderfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 01:42 PM #129
sramsey1
WCK FOR LIFE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiderfreak View Post
Thanks to everyone who came out and played. I had a blast!!! Who was taking pictures at the event? I'd like to see them.
it was the guys from harding university.

thanks for the screw removel info i'm gonna do that today and see if it works i'll keep you posted.

The next even thas to be slammign ya'll tell friends tell weekend warriors tell everybody!!
sramsey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 01:47 PM #130
aspiderfreak
A Complete Vulgarian

aspiderfreak plays in the PSP
aspiderfreak is an NCPA player
aspiderfreak plays in the APPA D4 division
aspiderfreak is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
aspiderfreak is a top reviewer
aspiderfreak is Boss
aspiderfreak supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by sramsey1 View Post
it was the guys from harding university.

thanks for the screw removel info i'm gonna do that today and see if it works i'll keep you posted.

The next even thas to be slammign ya'll tell friends tell weekend warriors tell everybody!!
No problem bro, lmk how it goes.

I'll shout its praises from the mountains.
aspiderfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 04:44 PM #131
sramsey1
WCK FOR LIFE!

I went and got the tap and die set but the drill bit broke off so i have to send that to kobalt but o got the grip frame screw in the front out so i torqued the grip frame to lossed the screw then hammered a small flat head it there and twisted it. the worked like a charm but hey it worked and it's ready to play again.

if you still have thoes minis ,that guy had, next time remind me and i'll look at um' see whats wrong. thanks for comming out dudes
Old 04-13-2008, 06:32 PM #132
giantdave
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Originally Posted by sramsey1 View Post
I went and got the tap and die set but the drill bit broke off so i have to send that to kobalt but o got the grip frame screw in the front out so i torqued the grip frame to lossed the screw then hammered a small flat head it there and twisted it. the worked like a charm but hey it worked and it's ready to play again.
what were you fixing???
giantdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 08:31 PM #133
tsbalr120
Goooonsberry

tsbalr120 is an NCPA player
tsbalr120 is Legendary
yeah, i feel bad for all the teams that didn't show...cause yall for real missed out... the field was AMAZING to say the least, reffing was perfect, awesome competition, very well put together......i mean torque is going out of their way to try to bring a good series to arkansas, and for only 3 teams to show up is crap....come on guys, i can honestly tell u you're not going to find a better series within driving distance, so get off your a** and go play.....good job JL and Harding, it's always a pleasure playing with u guys...see everyone at the next one
Old 04-13-2008, 11:15 PM #134
okie_hotrod
Revelation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsbalr120 View Post
yeah, i feel bad for all the teams that didn't show...cause yall for real missed out... the field was AMAZING to say the least, reffing was perfect, awesome competition, very well put together......i mean torque is going out of their way to try to bring a good series to arkansas, and for only 3 teams to show up is crap....come on guys, i can honestly tell u you're not going to find a better series within driving distance, so get off your a** and go play.....good job JL and Harding, it's always a pleasure playing with u guys...see everyone at the next one
Heard dat!!!!! I'll see if we can get UofA's team to come to the next tourney, surely those guys would be some good competition.
Again, great job to everybody for very well played, reffed, and put together event.
Ironmen Fan Club #47
OLD FEEDBACK
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2145478
25+/0- Total
okie_hotrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 10:11 AM #135
sramsey1
WCK FOR LIFE!

yea talk to uofa thats a great idea dustin!!! lets get this up and going come on to have such a great prize package it's really crap guys!! Thanks JL, HARDING, TS120! for comming out!
Old 04-14-2008, 04:17 PM #136
tbo27
bleckgh

Yup.. the tournament was good stuff. Can't believe only 3 teams showed up. People should definitely be jumping all over this. Thanks JL and 120 for some good paintball and thanks Torque for puttin it together.
Old 04-16-2008, 07:25 PM #137
jonsboy

i had a blast...i played with jl......everything u guys said fo sho
jonsboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 06:44 AM #138
Torque
AKA Forever

Annual Supporting Member
Torque is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
This message hurts me more than you guys can imagine.

As of today, Friday May 23, 2008 The 2008 Arkansas 5-man Xball Tournament Series has been canceled. It is 100% due the a lack of participation. We have only had 3 teams (out of 21 original teams who said they were coming) at each of the first two events, and it looks like only 3 teams were going to show up for the May 31st event. We (Torque) were paying for everything out of our own pockets, and have taken losses at each of the first events. We cannot continue to do this. We only needed 5 teams at each event to break even, and were going to continue the series if that number could have been achieved for the rest of the series, even with the losses we took at the first two events. I had truly hoped that once school was let out, and warm weather moved in more teams would participate. I was wrong. I apologize to all of the teams who have made it out. That goes especially to JL and Team 120 who have supported the series since far before the season actually started.

Torque has put a lot of work into this series. We had hoped that with a great field, great grass, and great refs, and cheap tournament paint, teams would want to come play. Apparently, we overestimated Arkansas tournament paintball.

I want to say thank you to Rusty Wallace at Splat Action Paintball for letting us hold our events at his field, and for letting us alter his field so dramatically.
I also want to say thank you to Torque for the seemingly endless hours we put into the field, and the series trying to build something in Arkansas.
Lastly, I want to thank all of the teams who supported our series. We truly appreciate your participation.

FEEDBACK THREAD
Torque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 11:09 AM #139
sramsey1
WCK FOR LIFE!

(tear)
ReplyRegional Ups