Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-22-2008, 10:02 PM #1
Giovi

What is a good cheap full face mask?

Basically as the title says I was wondering what are good cheap full face masks to buy. I originally purchased a JT thermal lens mask but replacing the lens on those is just hell. I used to be a casual player but now I want to move up to speedball so I need a new mask. Basically I need to know what are good speedball masks to buy that aren't too expensive. Don't want to pass the $60 range. Thanks in advance for the help.
Giovi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 10:04 PM #2
jeff0804
TELL ME! WHAT YEAR IS IT!

for that price range get a proflex for 5 bucks more. i personally don't like em' but thats just me.
MadTv pb skit-"I dream, of the day when medical science will allow me to be shrunk into a microscopic size, injected into your spinal fluid. Once there, I will travel in a miniature sub, through your body and into your brain meat, Then I will take a pill, that will allow me to grow back into a normal size, EXPLODING YOUR SKULL BONE and rendering your body into a pink mist."
jeff0804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 11:07 PM #3
Giovi

Hmm ok what if I am willing to spend around $80 or do i need at least $100 for a decent one.
Giovi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 11:39 PM #4
Malystryx
A G D

$60 will get you something pretty good. I have never had a problem with Profilers, and Flex 8's are pretty nice, just depends what you like. Profilers are amazing because of how much you can see, they're definately one of the best for those with glasses.
Malystryx is offline   Reply With Quote