Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-11-2007, 11:05 PM #1
megaron

Arrow Looking for a WG-65 part

Anyone know were I can get a new valve for WG-65? If anyone has one to sell, let me know
megaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-12-2007, 08:44 AM #2
suicidal stitch

What's wrong with your current valve? I've never heard of one going bad. Typically it's a cupseal that goes bad and causes problems, not the valve itself.

UL'd Black DM5
Pink/Black PM5

I want clear DM5 eye covers, PM me if you want black covers.
suicidal stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 02:18 AM #3
megaron

I replaced the cup seal but the gun still leaks when it is not cocked. My brother sanded the valve a while ago because he thought it was the problem. He sanded it by hand and I think it is off. The gun works but only when it is cocked. But, he still wants to buy a new valve.
Old 04-13-2007, 07:58 AM #4
suicidal stitch

The gun is supposed to be cocked when you air it up to begin with. When you air the gun up when the gun is not cocked, the striker is pushing up against the cupseal, causing the cupseal to not seal against the valve, causing your leak. When you cock it, the striker is held back by the sear, allowing the cupseal to sit flush up against your valve creating a seal.

If it doesn't leak when the gun is cocked, and shoots fine, you don't need a new valve. Plus finding one is hard to come by unless someone is willing to part out their WG/WS for you. Valves aren't your typical wear and tear on these guns.

UL'd Black DM5
Pink/Black PM5

I want clear DM5 eye covers, PM me if you want black covers.
suicidal stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 10:42 AM #5
devilmountainsports
NightStalkers

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by suicidal stitch View Post
The gun is supposed to be cocked when you air it up to begin with. When you air the gun up when the gun is not cocked, the striker is pushing up against the cupseal, causing the cupseal to not seal against the valve, causing your leak. When you cock it, the striker is held back by the sear, allowing the cupseal to sit flush up against your valve creating a seal.

If it doesn't leak when the gun is cocked, and shoots fine, you don't need a new valve. Plus finding one is hard to come by unless someone is willing to part out their WG/WS for you. Valves aren't your typical wear and tear on these guns.
100% correct

I no longer own DMSPaintball.com. Call the store directly at 925-608-3319 for all your questions.
devilmountainsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 04:14 PM #6
megaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by suicidal stitch View Post

great words man. Thank you. Ill show my brother what you said.
Old 09-17-2007, 12:12 PM #7
WdlndScrtyCptn

Heck ,I've had my Armotech for 3 years and I always wondered why my tank was almost empty when I set it down gassed up. I never cocked the gun . Man I learn something new every day.
WdlndScrtyCptn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 06:06 PM #8
Flysh22
the f***ing clowns

Flysh22 is a Supporting Member
contact pbl New York 1.877.290.6647
AXBL.us
Rhythminnovation.com

*****MY FEEDBACK*****
Flysh22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 10:19 AM #9
MarkAurel

Hello please i need shop for me armotech WG65 /urethan/ O-rings, you know who cant i shop??? eshop? or? please help.

I hawe read on this forum Orings from Spyder1 its OK to WG65, this is posible?

Very very Thanks

Last edited by MarkAurel : 05-21-2008 at 10:47 AM.
MarkAurel is offline   Reply With Quote