PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-23-2008, 12:52 AM #1
CoryLeBeck
Pirate Paintball

Wicked new and clean ETEK 2

Hi everybody, i know i don't post here much but here are the rules.
no lowballing
post if interested and then pm me the details
absolutely no trades
i do not mind sending first since i do not have any feedback

Okay now down to business, i am buying a new car and am forced to sell my new ETEK 2. it is a very strong and accurate gun, and has only had 2 cases run through it to date.

It is the blue and white version of the gun and has no body damage at all. no scratches blemishes or smudges.

I am asking $500 this includes the gun stock barrel and your choice of either a velocity or a 68 4500 tank. I assure you that both the tank and hooper are new and have been used for maybe 5 or 6 matches.

I appreciate you taking your time to read and hopefully reply to this sale, the money is needed. Like i said $500. i'm not too sure if it is firm because well let's face it, money talks. I can also throw in your choice of 3 masks and some other gear with an added 50$.

list of Gear will be put out with the photos of the gun tomorrow.

That's right there will be no photos until tomorrow, but the gun comes with the metal case it was purchased in as well as the allen keys and pinstripe barrel condom. ALL GENEROUS OFFERS WILL BE CONTIMPLATED BUT I DO NOT AGREE THAT THEY WILL BE ACCEPTED. Once the gun leaves my post office i no longer assume responsibility for any damage done to the gun through the mail, but since i doubt it happens often and it is in the metal case i see no problem here.

Also one last comment; if you live in the 757 (southeast virginia) area the gun and gear can be delivered via my car and i will also knock the price down some.

please help me out.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-23-2008, 12:57 AM #2
Orgazmo1109

PM sent
Old 05-20-2008, 10:22 PM #3
sagee12

sagee12 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
i know u said no trades but can u consider my
a1 in sig pm me either way please
lol.