PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-27-2001, 07:44 PM #1
painter62

has been a member for 10 years
Cool f 5 question

does f 5 come ready too rock? and if not what do u have to do ? not very good at working on markers dont know much should i stay away from them ? can someone other then sandridge work on them? or are they too complicated? i like cockers but i want electro i dont mind paying someone to work on them. but are they worth the money?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-27-2001, 10:26 PM #2
Sniper2004

has been a member for 10 years
sigh

f-5's come with a lifetime warenty so if all else fails send it back for like 15 bucks your guns fixed...they come ready to rock and as i said in a before post to you if you puy joe's rocker which is an f5 on steriods he can always help you out with anything and you know that with joe you won't get screwed i mean sandridge service used to be bad but when i called them today because i needed some new bottom line screws they took my adress and are sending me more for free, sure it's just a 1.00 but watch those commercials a buck can get a lot just kiddin, but the thing is they are doing it for free, true it's not alot but free man free, and joe could give you free tech support so it's a win win situation

Sniper out

68/45 PE fs