Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-24-2008, 09:59 PM #1
whispershadow

Trigger slop and feedneck that won't let go

So, I just got my hands on my EOS today (first time even though it was bought for my b-day a few weeks ago) and I wanted to just hold it. Can't fire it since I'm at my boarding school but my parents brought it by for a look. Anyway, the advertized slop-less trigger has some pretty irritating slop. it has about a +5mm movement either way. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

also, I wanted to stick on my hopper & tank to see how it balanced but I stuck the halo on, it went on with just a little forcing, not bad at all and It wouldn't come out of the feedneck. The actual feedneck came unscrewed from the marker and the darn thing still won't come off the hopper. This is all I have ever seen of my Eos and its a little dissapointing.

BTW the Black on black is sick, but the Freak junior is so shiny that it picks up fingerprints like *that*. thanks all.

-Ian
whispershadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-24-2008, 10:58 PM #2
nate4444

The side to side trigger slop can be adjusted. There are two tiny little allen screw on the side where the trigger goes up into the frame. Its odd that it wasn't already adjusted.

AS for the feedneck. I'm not sure why your having such a hard time with it. It comes adjustable. I hate to ask a dumb question, but did you undo the clamp? I would really hope that you figured that part out. If it truely is "stuck", just screw the hopper and feedneck on and try spinning the hopper out the same direction your using to tighten it. It went on, so it should come off.

I hope this helps
Old 04-25-2008, 09:23 PM #3
whispershadow

Yea, I did exactly that. thanks mate.
whispershadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:36 PM #4
joellikespaintball

for the halo you need to grind it down with sand paper on the neck where it goes into the feedneck or you can just keep on putting it on and off until there is a snug fit that is easily taken off
joellikespaintball is offline   Reply With Quote