sstruckguy is an Administrator
sstruckguy is a Supporting Member
sstruckguy is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
sstruckguy donated to help Peyton Trent
sstruckguy supports Sherwood Forest
Quote:
Originally posted by ncdukedude255
ok....so....i understand the idiotic posts in the tread. but theres 2 things that i dont understand. one of which is why a mod cant speak for his/her self. and two is why do decent threads get closed if theres only 1 stupid post whereas a thread such as "bong contest", "who do you whack too the most", and threads like those dont get closed.
I can't speak for whomever closed the threads you are so concerned over, but I can address, what appears to be your major concern.

First and foremost, we(the staff) do not "owe" an explanation for our actions on this board. When you agreed to the TOS(terms of service) you also agreed to abide by the rules and regulations of any individual forum you may post in. Being a member of this site, also restricts your actions, and the actions of every member that elects to post.

Now that I explained the obvious,(which you seem to have forgot) please refrain from asking Why? you, or someone elses posts are closed. If you disagree with the content of other threads, "Report" the post. If you have a problem with the decisions of the staff, this may not be the place for you to post your thoughts.

Abuse Staff @ PbNation
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-23-2004, 10:25 PM #23
ncdukedude255
Straight Gangsta.

ncdukedude255 is a Supporting Member
thanks sstruckguy

MDT
"Originally posted by Crip wit da Pimp IMP: anyways...when i was smokin my bud it smelled like pine...i heard when it smells like pine its really dank..is this true?"
My spaceizzle.>_>
Old 03-24-2004, 05:45 AM #24
MeRcaNtiCo
OGDT 12/29

MeRcaNtiCo is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by JoshGrrrr
1. You don't need an explanation. You aren't owed one. And the mods aren't required to give you one.

2. Mods can close any thread they think needs closing. It is at their discretion. It doesn't have to be illegal. If they think it may go in a direction that it doesn't need to then they close it. They don't have time to babysit a particular thread and make sure it is staying clean.
the whole point of this forum is to get an explanation dude, its a valid *****ing. at least it isnt ARE WE GOING TO GET A WTB FORUM?!?!?!? when we already have one sort of thread.

I like alcohol
Old 03-24-2004, 10:23 AM #25
JoshGrrrr
@!?#%&$

JoshGrrrr is a Supporting Member
JoshGrrrr is playing at Living Legends III
JoshGrrrr supports our troops
I understand that. Im talking about the cocky "gimme an answer right this second" attitudes they have. They seem to think that they can ***** and the mod will go "ok, I guess your right" and re-open the thread.
Old 03-24-2004, 07:33 PM #26
ncdukedude255
Straight Gangsta.

ncdukedude255 is a Supporting Member
i dont have a cocky attitude...and i wasnt rushing anything...maybe if you read my post a bit better youd understand

MDT
"Originally posted by Crip wit da Pimp IMP: anyways...when i was smokin my bud it smelled like pine...i heard when it smells like pine its really dank..is this true?"
My spaceizzle.>_>
Old 03-24-2004, 08:58 PM #27
sstruckguy
Administrator

Annual Supporting Member
sstruckguy is an Administrator
sstruckguy is a Supporting Member
sstruckguy is a founding member
sstruckguy donated to help Peyton Trent
sstruckguy supports Sherwood Forest
Okay, I think that "an" answer was given. That was the intent of the thread. Flaming and or whining about it, won't change ANYTHING!!

I don't like to close topics in this forum, but so be it.
Closed Thread