Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-28-2008, 06:31 AM #64
SOGSnakebite (Banned)

Yes u can snip down the main spring just dont cut too much of at once.

If u bought it from a BT dealer near u take it in for warrantee work if not call or email BT and they will sort u out Wisconsinballer
SOGSnakebite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 03:46 PM #65
hp308_911

I have a BT-4 Assault...Love the gun, but I would like some idea's on how to fine tune it to reach out and touch some1...I have the E-Grip, The Mag. style expansion chamber, and the Apex barrel for it. I have it going about 150ft or so now, but balls won't carry a straight line. I'm now using 2 types of Paint. I'm using Whackem, and Voodoo....Voodoo is doing the best so far.
So any ideas on how to get it to work better would be appreciated....
hp308_911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 07:39 AM #66
Tomcat001

What setting are you using on the APEX? I use setting 4 or 5 and I can get out 200 - 225' with it no problem. Check you rubber ramp and see if it is chewed up on some earlier paint. Or if you still have a problem with it, some guys on the BT Warrior website might be able to help you out.
Old 03-30-2008, 06:27 PM #67
mrclean816

I have a BT car stock for the A-5

At least that is what it looks like.

The problem I have is the metal ring that is used to connect the main shaft of the stock to the push pins in the a-5 split in half.

Now I have a stock that is useless unless I can replace the little connector ring.

Any idea's?
mrclean816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 03:24 PM #68
asphixy8

what about reversing the nitro tank...can u do that on a delta? If you can what all would i have to get? i know i would need a new asa but what else? i saw my buddys a5 and it had an inverted nitro tank and it really balanced out the gun nicely.
asphixy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 04:03 PM #69
egofreak909
Sure Shot Assassins

ok i have a bt-4 combat and it has been sitting in my basement it has used maybe 4 times i want to sell it but i cannot get it to fire. i cock it it fires then does not recock it self. any help? also i am missing a couple bolts if you can get me a bolt set it would be a great help thanks. please pm me
egofreak909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 12:34 PM #70
koman_1

My setup is BT-4 Assault, egrip w/APE board, and bt rip clip.
When I shoot the gun in auto whether it is 13 bps or 20 bps my rip clip tends to get 2 balls stucktogether, like the balls are trying to be ejected into the barrel but they get stuck between the spring and the bottom.

My question is why is it doing this and what speed should I set the rip clip to? There are 3 speeds and is this causing the issue.

Also, does the BT-4 Assault have the same size barrel adapter as the A-5, I want to buy this product.

http://www.opsgear.com/Tippmann-A5-R...s-fl-hg-a5.htm
koman_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 01:34 PM #71
Whiteyboy

Annual Supporting Member
Whiteyboy is a Moderator
Whiteyboy is BST Legit
Whiteyboy donated to help Peyton Trent
Whiteyboy is playing at Living Legends V
Whiteyboy supports Bob Gurnsey
Whiteyboy supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by koman_1 View Post
My setup is BT-4 Assault, egrip w/APE board, and bt rip clip.
When I shoot the gun in auto whether it is 13 bps or 20 bps my rip clip tends to get 2 balls stucktogether, like the balls are trying to be ejected into the barrel but they get stuck between the spring and the bottom.

My question is why is it doing this and what speed should I set the rip clip to? There are 3 speeds and is this causing the issue.

Also, does the BT-4 Assault have the same size barrel adapter as the A-5, I want to buy this product.

http://www.opsgear.com/Tippmann-A5-R...s-fl-hg-a5.htm
Not sure about the rip clip but the barrel adapter should fit without any issues.
Old 04-05-2008, 09:00 PM #72
Centurin
Lonewolf

I have a fairly basic question. I recently bought a Bt-4 Assault and it's running great. I installed an E-grip that is also running great. Other than putting oil in the ASA before playing, what other routine maintenance should I perform? Are there any other spots I should oil on a regular basis?

The manual didn't give any info about this other than the field stripping instructions. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Old 04-05-2008, 09:09 PM #73
asphixy8

PHP Code:
My setup is BT-4 Assaultegrip w/APE board, and bt rip clip.
When I shoot the gun in auto whether it is 13 bps or 20 bps my rip clip tends to get 2 balls stucktogetherlike the balls are trying to be ejected into the barrel but they get stuck between the spring and the bottom.

My question is why is it doing this and what speed should I set the rip clip toThere are 3 speeds and is this causing the issue
i would probably use the third setting. I use it no matter what bps im shooting and i've never had that problem.try taking apart the rip clip and cleaning everything up and maybe change the batteries just to make sure that your hopper isn't going dead. Or if you've tried doing this already maybe the phillips head screw on the inside is torqued down too hard?
asphixy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 05:00 PM #74
Darkkrider

I just got my BT-M16 Apex barrel and the fixed sight is loose and dangles around. Any 1 else have this problem ? How can It be fixed or might it be a defective one.
Darkkrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 02:47 PM #75
stewie0

i just got a bt4 combat digi and was wondering if anyone knew a sight with didital barrels and stocks or if there is a store that can customize it?
stewie0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 01:13 PM #76
Issachar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkkrider View Post
I just got my BT-M16 Apex barrel and the fixed sight is loose and dangles around. Any 1 else have this problem ? How can It be fixed or might it be a defective one.
Hey all, I have the exact same problem...except worse. My forward sight on my BT-4 assault actually fell off during a woodsball game. I had no luck finding it .

That said, does anyone happen to know where I can get another one? It's just the standard forward sight on the BT-4 assault.

Thanks!
Issachar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 12:47 PM #77
Issachar

Can anyone help me with the above? I can't find the parts anywhere and the BT website is still "coming soon".

Thanks!
Issachar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 12:14 AM #78
wildcat65gt500
Hack the planet!!

wildcat65gt500 plays in the APPA D4 division
wildcat65gt500 supports DLX Technology
Try calling BT their number is in this thread somewhere iirc.
wildcat65gt500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 12:29 PM #79
dauster500

I have a BT-4 combat and the threads to the barrel came out and i cant get it back in.
dauster500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 01:26 PM #80
SOGSnakebite (Banned)

Sounds like u pulled the barrel adaptor out similar to the A5 the barrel is threaded into an adaptor held in place by the clamshells simply loosen the front two allen bolts and twist in
SOGSnakebite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 07:29 AM #81
Tomcat001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkkrider View Post
Underneath the sling swivel on the bottom of the front sight is a small Allen head set screw. Hold it in place and tighten down on the set screw. It is hard to find when they don't tell you where it is...
Old 04-25-2008, 07:33 AM #82
Tomcat001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centurin View Post
I have a fairly basic question. I recently bought a Bt-4 Assault and it's running great. I installed an E-grip that is also running great. Other than putting oil in the ASA before playing, what other routine maintenance should I perform? Are there any other spots I should oil on a regular basis?

The manual didn't give any info about this other than the field stripping instructions. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Just make sure that there is oil on the o-rings which are located on the front bolt and rear hammer - every other game put two drops and after any full cleaning you do. Make sure there is no paint left on the marker. It can start to eat at the paint on the marker. Run a squeegee through the barrel at the end of the game. That's basically it. Not much fuss for the BT-4.
Old 04-26-2008, 08:20 PM #83
chelu915
El Paso, TX

BT Delta Elite Problem

First off I love this marker!!! but after playing all day today I tried to take off the Trigger assembly to take it all apart clean it and what not but the to screws holding the trig assembly to the gun wont come out. the allen head inst stripped but the nut on the other side just spins and spins the plastic mold that holds them steady just inst working I have no idea how to get my grip frame off the gun??? This a common problem??
chelu915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 06:08 PM #84
Tomcat001

The "polymer" trigger frame has had a few with these problems. Just need to put pressure on the nut with either a flat screw drive or needle nose pliers. unscrew as usual to remove the bolts.