Old 04-22-2008, 05:15 PM #22
Speed_Scooter
MW **** the rest!

has been a member for 10 years
Speed_Scooter owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Speed_Scooter plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoelyDeezNutz View Post
...We, ASM, have the same access, but because we chose to support the site and what its done for us, or whatever the view was in terms of donating the money, we get some extra stuff... why should you, or anyone else for that matter, be given the same rights that someone who gave money to the same site?? answer is... you shouldnt...

sorry, but its the truth...
Well said, my thoughts exactly.

The only thing join date means is that you discovered this website before someone else. Thats all. The only service that a non-paying supporter has done to the site is use up bandwidth by posting pics/videos/etc. You have have not helped the site in any way. You may have been able to donate knowledge about a gun or gear, but that doesn't keep the site running for all of us to enjoy. As others have said, paying for the ASM isn't buying perks but a product. I have no problems paying $30 a year to help support a site i have visited for almost four years now.

OG FallOut Member
260 Mafia-Love us or Hate us

TradeMyGun.com--Trust(Old School)--Monster Jersey Sale--Rare Colored Ego7 F/S
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-22-2008, 05:20 PM #23
paintballfreak312
Animal

paintballfreak312 supports Cereal Killerz 2
paintballfreak312 donated to help Peyton Trent
paintballfreak312 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
paintballfreak312 supports Team VICIOUS
paintballfreak312 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballer3 View Post
you all are idiots. Really I created this thread to make suggestions and you all come in here tell me i am wrong.

Nice way to use the suggestion thread the right way
the only reason i havent deleted this thread is so a mod can come in here and lecture you guys how to use this thread
But its okay for you to go into our thread and flame us? Hypocritical much?
Old 04-22-2008, 05:31 PM #24
randomdean100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed_Scooter View Post
Well said, my thoughts exactly.

The only thing join date means is that you discovered this website before someone else. Thats all. The only service that a non-paying supporter has done to the site is use up bandwidth by posting pics/videos/etc. You have have not helped the site in any way. You may have been able to donate knowledge about a gun or gear, but that doesn't keep the site running for all of us to enjoy. As others have said, paying for the ASM isn't buying perks but a product. I have no problems paying $30 a year to help support a site i have visited for almost four years now.
they do more than just take up bandwidth they allow the site to charge more for all of the adds on the site because of the higher flow of traffic
PBN modsquad - lols for brains

Purdue jersey and more F/S
Old 04-22-2008, 05:35 PM #25
psppaintballer
hi

psppaintballer donated to help Peyton Trent
psppaintballer helped look for balloons
Quote:
you all are idiots. Really I created this thread to make suggestions and you all come in here tell me i am wrong.

Nice way to use the suggestion thread the right way
the only reason i havent deleted this thread is so a mod can come in here and lecture you guys how to use this thread
I'm not saying your "wrong" all I'm saying is that I don't think you deserve anything more than members that just joined, because you both are contributing in some way. Also please go back and read my whole post again, I'm not suggesting your wrong at all.
Old 04-22-2008, 05:44 PM #26
Tony
Administrator

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
This thread is out of control and was flamebait from the beginning.

1) The contests are not limited to ASM.
2) There are multiple ways to contribute to PbNation (quality posts, ASM, etc) and which is the best is your own opinion. The constructive means are the ones that help the most.

Quote:
I want to see some stuff be done for people who have been here longer then every one else,
Fair enough. Suggestions are always welcomed.

Quote:
not these little kids with money and dads credit card.
If you've been here a while then you should know better than to make comments like that as they are not meant to be constructive.

I'm going to close this thread and NOT infract a bunch of people in here because I've other things to do. If you want to make suggestions about what we can do for the site this is the place. Starting a thread to rile up people in here is not the purpose of this forum.
Closed Thread