PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 04-22-2008, 12:25 AM #1
Ya Dig
xXCan you?Xx

Pump Related Parts and Accessories FS

My buddies and I got caught drinking in the dorms this weekend so I need to sell off some of my extra gear to pay for the fines.

I decided to scrap all of my projects, most of this stuff is brand new never used.

N YO FACE Silver Micro Drop Stock:

I just bought this last week, it is absolutely brand new. Light weight, solid construction, very sturdy feel. I payed $42.99 plus shipping for it directly from N YO FACE.

I am asking for $45 for it, so I am saving you the $15 shipping cost that I paid for it. Pending to JesterBuilt on MCarterBrown

Silver 3.5oz CO2 with ON/OFF Valve:

I have used this for a couple years now. It had a pin valve on it but the pin mushroomed so I bought the on/off valve and got it installed by the company that supplies my local field with co2. Overall it is great condition.

SOLD to Tesko on MCarterBrown

Aluminum Dummy 12g with Vertical and Horizontal Ports:

I actually just bought this. Brand new, never installed, very solid construction.

$25 shipped firm.

Maddman Spring Kit for Cockers/Snipers:

Brand new, opened but never used. It still has all the springs it came with; 1 sear, one trigger, 3 valves and 3 hammers.

$15 shipped firm.

Silver CCI Ghost Ring:

Never used. I got it for my Buzzard years ago but it didn't fit so it has been sitting in my parts box forever.

$10 shipped firm.

Extreme Rage Cocker Roller Sear and Trigger:

SOLD TO Sdawg on MCarterBrown

No trades.

I am ONLY accepting Paypal.

Please post here first before PMing me.

WTB CARTER STAINLESS BARREL

Pump Parts and Accessories FS

Last edited by Ya Dig : 04-24-2008 at 11:08 AM.
Ya Dig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-22-2008, 02:25 AM #2
Loony

Loony owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
PM'd

Dibs on frame internals.
Loony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 12:12 PM #3
shAdOwfOx032
.fOx.

Annual Supporting Member
shAdOwfOx032 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
shAdOwfOx032 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
shAdOwfOx032 plays in the APPA D5 division
shAdOwfOx032 supports DLX Technology
If the roller internals aren't taken yet PM me back.
shAdOwfOx032 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 12:35 PM #4
Nvrsatisfied

I'll take the CO2 and the ghost ring. Please Pm me with paypal address. I'll send money tonight.
Nvrsatisfied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 02:01 AM #5
Ya Dig
xXCan you?Xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvrsatisfied View Post
I'll take the CO2 and the ghost ring. Please Pm me with paypal address. I'll send money tonight.
the co2 is pending, but if you still want the ghost ring it is yours.

send me a pm

WTB CARTER STAINLESS BARREL

Pump Parts and Accessories FS
Ya Dig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 05:57 PM #6
xsvfan95
What's a ZJ?

xsvfan95 posts videos on PbNation
xsvfan95 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
xsvfan95 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
pmd
xsvfan95 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.