PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-17-2008, 07:41 AM #1
HalfAssPro
Was A 2K5'er

TXT Notifications

Hey i was wondering well not wondering demanding lol that you guys should make a new txt system. So when people get a private message or some one has post in there thread they get a txt message to check it out. Cause some kids might be at school all day and wondering if there going to trade there gun. I just thought it would be a good idea!
Thanks,
Alex

XBL ACCOUNT = Itz me STEVIE
HalfAssPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-17-2008, 09:28 AM #2
andrew hw99
Pro Wyatt

andrew hw99 plays in the PSP
andrew hw99 donated to help Peyton Trent
andrew hw99 plays in the APPA D2 division
Like what myspace does?
Old 04-17-2008, 07:14 PM #3
Dyerunner
git er done

has been a member for 10 years
um.... thats what smart phone is for. go get yourself one.... please dont tell me your texting and driving... thats bad! thats like drinking and driving

I'm in the market for an ATV.... pm me your offer. *** i'm from maine, so the closer you are.... the better! ***
Dyerunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 07:43 PM #4
plastic

Although my iPhone () makes BST'ing on the move SO much easier, I've also wondered what it would take to implement something like this, as Facebook does.

Certainly, it would not be simple, and I would not expect it any time soon... But to receive a PM as a text message, and to be able to reply as such... Would be awesome. I'm not sure how feasible the "replying" would be, but I know the former couldn't be TOO difficult.
plastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 08:54 PM #5
ST RUINED ME
BOM CHICKA WAH WAH

I would like to see that...I just did the Myspace thing...and Myspace has Myspace Mobile, which is basically a phone-friendly Myspace...I would like to see PbN do something like that where you can, from your comp., select maybe 3 forums u want to save, and you get that on ur phone aswell as PM's...that way, you only get what you want.
Old 04-20-2008, 08:23 PM #6
Tallzxdriver
Puppy Killer

Tallzxdriver is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Tallzxdriver supports our troops
Maybe PMs... but a system that notified you of replys in threads would be ridiculous. I have saved every topic reply notification I have ever gotten in gmail and I am up to 15,000 e-mails and I dont even post that often. My phone would explode. I just dont see it being that useful, I mean there would most definitely be more equipment or servers used to accomplish this and I can think of better features I would rather have.

Last edited by Tallzxdriver : 04-20-2008 at 08:27 PM.
Tallzxdriver is offline   Reply With Quote