PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 04-02-2008, 10:03 PM #1
zmann177

Looking for a team

Hey guys... im just looking for a team around Shawnee,or east of mid-west city...i have been playing for about 3 1/2 years now...i have a smart parts ion w/ a halo B hopper, 14" UPZ barrel and a 3,000 72CI HPA tank.

so if anyone is lookin for players im here!
zmann177 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-03-2008, 01:39 AM #2
sumsemperfi
the fat guy

sumsemperfi has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
sumsemperfi has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
u want a pm or just respond../ ill just respond haha.. we are lookin to put together a team.. we are mainly recballers but wanan try tourney.. i shoot an epiphany w a halo 68/ 3k carbon and when i get the money im gonna buy a quest off my freind.. he is shooting an a1.. w halo.. ne ways we are wanting a 3 man but we play with the guys fromt he 405 paintballers and there are some guys there lookin to make a team also.. but the more the merrier.. i live in seminole.. used to live in shawnee im turnin 21 in a few days and my friend is 21 lives in maud we try to play every other week end if funds allow hit me up we can talk..
sumsemperfi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 07:42 AM #3
ALo

where do you guys play at ?
Old 04-03-2008, 10:56 AM #4
D-man[WarLlamas]
Old and in the way

Annual Supporting Member
D-man[WarLlamas] posts videos on PbNation
D-man[WarLlamas] plays in the APPA beginner division
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumsemperfi View Post
... 405 paintballerz ...
fixed - played with a few of the 405'erz last weekend @ PCOC - seemed like good guys

- - Buy my swagg: - - - - - - XSV Axe Pro for sale! - - -
D-man[WarLlamas] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 04:35 AM #5
sumsemperfi
the fat guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-man[WarLlamas] View Post
u prolly played with me i wa sin the blue jt jersey with a grey questand events w blue mirrored lense.. we mailny play at pcoc but the guys from t eh 405 like to try out local feilds all around.. we were gonna go to dodge city ithink but due to a last minute b-day n such we moved it to pcoc..but if we start a team we can make pcoc a home feild or even shawnee ne way as long as i get to ball idc haha
Old 04-05-2008, 08:08 PM #6
zmann177

iight kool.... yea if ur goin to be in Shawnee im game.... but really dont wanna drive anywhere else cuz gas is getin to freekin pricey... but im up for some tourneys!
zmann177 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 08:23 PM #7
sumsemperfi
the fat guy

if ne of u guys have yahoo messenger you can hit me at sumsemperfi or my myspace at www.myspace.com/sumsemperfi i gotta talk it over w my friend.. if we make a team it willl b a team descision you know.. so if we can get on yahoo that seems to b the best way of talkin at one time or just meatin up.. we arent the best ballers and i really dont care how old you are as long as you love the game and will play it with dignity and respect.. its hard for me to play a lot since i have a 3 month old babay girl so we might not hit every tourney and all that but yeah i am definately interested in a team..
Old 04-06-2008, 10:22 AM #8
Lighting08

lookin for a team to me and my cuz
Lighting08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 09:43 AM #9
ekdkdk1

this is Eli with 405.. ( twisted) we would be more than happy to have you come out and play with us. i talked to Aaron this morning about the team. we want 6-7 for local tourney play. we will be out at wild west paintball on the 20th..

AT THE END OF THE DAY ONE OF US WILL BE COVERED WITH PAINT

check out our myspace at paintballerzin405@yahoo.com
WWW.SPLATTERPB.COM
ekdkdk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 10:16 PM #10
pbemt

i live in shawnee and have played for just over 2 years. my problem is i always work sundays,so no tourneys for me. I play about every other saturday at the pcoc. Got a few buddies that play also. You are more than welcome to play with us next time we go. I shoot an upped ion with a dye throttle stubby and a halo. Most of us shoot ions, one guy has a pilot.
We have not played at shawnees yet. We just all pitch in on fuel and ride to pcoc together.
pbemt is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups