Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-09-2008, 11:26 AM #22
mcoca01

mcoca01 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Hmmm, 1st time I played Woods... We are all standing by the pole waiting for the "go,go,go". So the ref starts yelling to get us ready and my boy thought he said "go", so he ran out with his marker blazing when he realizes the game hasn't started and tried to slow down but hits a log on the ground and takes off Superman style and face plants on the ground. Haha!!! His hopper popped open and there were paintballs everywhere. He sat out a few games after that. No damage done, just funny as hell.
Originally posted by mnkynyrfce, "Paintball is who I am, what I do, and there's nothing like the sound of dry firing or paint rattaling your bunker. I hope you are one of the few I believe in that and will help keep this sport alive" <Spell check and edited>
mcoca01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-11-2008, 11:09 AM #23
onemanmafia99

i got one my friend told me my retarded friend was playin and my other friend was watching with the ref dan (still playin get shot and it doesn't break) Mark on the sidelines tells him to show him his back and at the same time a kid with and ion comes and lights him up he screams and runs int the middle of he field screaming back hurts he lays on the ground and everyone on the field just stops laughs at him and a few shoot him again.

What a noob.
onemanmafia99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 08:37 PM #24
wgpballer5
Cannabis Corpse

wgpballer5 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by onemanmafia99 View Post
i got one my friend told me my retarded friend was playin and my other friend was watching with the ref dan (still playin get shot and it doesn't break) Mark on the sidelines tells him to show him his back and at the same time a kid with and ion comes and lights him up he screams and runs int the middle of he field screaming back hurts he lays on the ground and everyone on the field just stops laughs at him and a few shoot him again.

What a noob.
That sounds true

The problem with these threads is that you get a bunch of noobs making crap up about how agg they are, and how everyone else is a total noob.

1 day i waz ballin and ollie lang came and i shot him in teh nuts. ha u got pwned!1!!1

Last edited by wgpballer5 : 04-13-2008 at 10:44 AM.
wgpballer5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 07:32 AM #25
ItalianCustom
:dodgy:

ItalianCustom donated to help Peyton Trent
ItalianCustom supports Team VICIOUS
ItalianCustom is for the Gunfight
ItalianCustom has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Earlier this month I was playing woods.....went to jump over a log and my fat leg stayed down....did a face plant into the mud and filled the barrel with dirt...GOOD TIME!
ItalianCustom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 07:10 PM #26
Bucktoothbeaver

i was kinda crouched when i was waiting for the whistle to blow. When it did i began to run as hard as i could but just fell over...
Old 04-14-2008, 07:13 PM #27
Lukeisthecoolest
Some BAMF Kid

at ZJ Indoor, one game, the ref decided to just go 1,2,3,GO instead of the ten second rule so i was totally oblivious to the people running off the break until i saw three guys slide into their bunkers. I made an uber quick sprint to the 50 X and supermanned. It was almost like these paintball instincts took over but i ended up sliding wrong and could have possibly blown off my asa but i made it (barely)
Lukeisthecoolest is offline   Reply With Quote