Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2008, 12:54 AM #22
kryptk (Banned)
Ego Mafia
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerealkillerzpb View Post
The naughty dogs had a illegal ramping gun while versing the hurricanes, which turned the game, gave the hurricanes the win and had to play a body down the rest of the day and lost 100 points.

I saw it all happen and it was definitely mad ramping but the refs were extremely good on the field and they made the right call when it came down to it.
I find that hard to believe, who's gun?
kryptk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-30-2008, 12:56 AM #23
Cerealkillerzpb
U.S. Army MP
 
Cerealkillerzpb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: East Coast Army™
Cerealkillerzpb is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom of ND JR's View Post
sorry it was not on ramp
Sorry it wasn't ramping, it was NXL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptk View Post
I find that hard to believe, who's gun?
I have no ideas who gun it is. I saw him run down snake highway and a ref grabbed his gun and I saw him walking back gunless.


I got official calling that it was 3 shot then full auto, which is NXL.
__________________
United States Army
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

East Coast Army
Cerealkillerzpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 01:00 AM #24
kryptk (Banned)
Ego Mafia
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerealkillerzpb View Post
Sorry it wasn't ramping, it was NXL.



I have no ideas who gun it is. I saw him run down snake highway and a ref grabbed his gun and I saw him walking back gunless.


I got official calling that it was 3 shot then full auto, which is NXL.
Hmm, might have been a accident if at all, but I hardly believe that it was ramping, nothing against you, I just doubt that it was.
kryptk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 01:13 AM #25
jdev
not for hire
 
jdev's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Boston, MA
jdev is a Moderator
jdev is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
jdev is a Paintball photographer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pook3 View Post
What Happened ? -100 points ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shecki View Post
I was wondering the same thing ? -100 ? ? ? Wonder how that happened ?
gun penalty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom of ND JR's View Post
and it was a complete BS call....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom of ND JR's View Post
Oh you don't want MY insite... trust me... especially not on here... lets just say it was a BS call.... and it had all of us spinning with frustration....
oh? were you on the field when it happened? no offense, but you are a biased party, of course you are not going to come on here and admit the dogs had a gun penalty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptk View Post
I find that hard to believe, who's gun?
I am unsure the players name. I was right on the sidelines photographing the player as it happened. In fact, I have the entire bunker sequence which I will be uploading later. The player in question was wearing a white/olive grillz. (half had a bit of olive on the top and white on the bottom).

After speaking to the Hurricanes after this game the player was penalized for using a marker that was full auto. I watched a ref run down the snake side, take the marker from the player, not once but twice demonstrate the marker in what appeared to be NXL Full auto (pull trigger a couple of times, went full auto.) he also had another referee come over which did the same thing.
jdev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 01:17 AM #26
kryptk (Banned)
Ego Mafia
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdev View Post
gun penalty.





oh? were you on the field when it happened? no offense, but you are a biased party, of course you are not going to come on here and admit the dogs had a gun penalty.



I am unsure the players name. I was right on the sidelines photographing the player as it happened. In fact, I have the entire bunker sequence which I will be uploading later. The player in question was wearing a white/olive grillz. (half had a bit of olive on the top and white on the bottom).

After speaking to the Hurricanes after this game the player was penalized for using a marker that was full auto. I watched a ref run down the snake side, take the marker from the player, not once but twice demonstrate the marker in what appeared to be NXL Full auto (pull trigger a couple of times, went full auto.) he also had another referee come over which did the same thing.
I still have a hard time believing it, I am not going to argue it further because I can easily just ask the player, but why one gun and not a few others?
kryptk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 01:31 AM #27
jdev
not for hire
 
jdev's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Boston, MA
jdev is a Moderator
jdev is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
jdev is a Paintball photographer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptk View Post
I still have a hard time believing it, I am not going to argue it further because I can easily just ask the player, but why one gun and not a few others?
I can't say there wasn't others. I only saw that one marker. I can say that there was that one gun that had a penalty. I just went through my camera to see if I could see the players name, but I was unable to. I am sure ND's mom can answer that better than I can.

Its a ****ty situation IMO. One guy, probably acting on his own, cost those guys a decent amount of points. I find it hard to believe that someone accidentally put their gun into Full Auto/NXL. I can't believe that a team as a whole would purposely put their markers in this mode and play either.
jdev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 01:38 AM #28
kryptk (Banned)
Ego Mafia
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdev View Post
I can't say there wasn't others. I only saw that one marker. I can say that there was that one gun that had a penalty. I just went through my camera to see if I could see the players name, but I was unable to. I am sure ND's mom can answer that better than I can.

Its a ****ty situation IMO. One guy, probably acting on his own, cost those guys a decent amount of points. I find it hard to believe that someone accidentally put their gun into Full Auto/NXL. I can't believe that a team as a whole would purposely put their markers in this mode and play either.
With Nox boards, it's easy to put it in NXL mode when you are trying to put it in NPPL, it's one click away. I have made that mistake before, sometimes you have to click once more or less to get it on the mode you want, I can see it happening.

I still don't think it happened though.
kryptk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 01:42 AM #29
~*Encounter88*~
mechanical engineer
 
~*Encounter88*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Western Pa
good cheatn sons of biches
~*Encounter88*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 01:50 AM #30
kryptk (Banned)
Ego Mafia
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Encounter88*~ View Post
good cheatn sons of biches
Reported, stay out of ND Forums if you can't say something nice.
kryptk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 02:08 AM #31
IAmTwi
Yeahhh.
 
IAmTwi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Sacramento, CA
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Encounter88*~ View Post
good cheatn sons of biches
Everybody is entitled to their opinion. No matter how ignorant it may be.
__________________
Original Uprising
IAmTwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 03:10 AM #32
NorCalMagic
 
 
NorCalMagic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Cupertino, CA
NorCalMagic plays in the PSP
NorCalMagic supports Cereal Killerz 2
NorCalMagic plays in the APPA D3 division
In that particular instance, from the sequence of events I've read so far, it seems too obvious and almost rediculous to just barge downfield unloading on NXL and expect to get away with it, or even think you could possibly get away with it.

nobody on the Dogs would risk that to their teammates, all that practice, the trip down and the chance for the Sundayclub

would any of you think that you could get away with a move like that? There's 12 refs for 14 players, come on.

I'll bet my paycheck that it was an accident, bouncy, or low batt or something completely random, but it's over, done with, move on to the next event fellas and show up hungrier and ready to destroy

haters are a dime a dozen, especially on PbN
should've done some deadman walks just to piss some more people off. lolzerz

Last edited by NorCalMagic : 03-30-2008 at 03:19 AM.
NorCalMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 06:41 AM #33
Shecki
Clockwork Clothing
 
Shecki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: New Hampshire
Annual Supporting Member
Shecki is a Supporting Member
Shecki plays in the PSP
Shecki owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Shecki owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Shecki supports our troops
Shecki plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerealkillerzpb View Post
The naughty dogs had a illegal ramping gun while versing the hurricanes, which turned the game, gave the hurricanes the win and had to play a body down the rest of the day and lost 100 points.

I saw it all happen and it was definitely mad ramping but the refs were extremely good on the field and they made the right call when it came down to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdev View Post
gun penalty.





oh? were you on the field when it happened? no offense, but you are a biased party, of course you are not going to come on here and admit the dogs had a gun penalty.



I am unsure the players name. I was right on the sidelines photographing the player as it happened. In fact, I have the entire bunker sequence which I will be uploading later. The player in question was wearing a white/olive grillz. (half had a bit of olive on the top and white on the bottom).

After speaking to the Hurricanes after this game the player was penalized for using a marker that was full auto. I watched a ref run down the snake side, take the marker from the player, not once but twice demonstrate the marker in what appeared to be NXL Full auto (pull trigger a couple of times, went full auto.) he also had another referee come over which did the same thing.

Seth and Joey.. thanks for the info. Seeing as though it happened in a canes game... i KNOW you guys we're standing right there.

Catch you guys later... we're off to maynard for a rotation in the snow
__________________
GRIND

Original Feedback

Clockwork Clothing

For all of your printed apparel needs ! ! !
Shecki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 10:29 AM #34
morrisjoshua
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
i promies you it was an accident.

Rocky would not allow that on his team considering who i knom him to be (and whom his sponsors are even!)..

it is easy to make a mistake with the NOX boards but i am betting strongly that it was a back up gun that was being used and went unchecked..

proably had a gun down just before the game.. mad scrabmble .. here take this gun.. doh!
morrisjoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 11:15 AM #35
kryptk (Banned)
Ego Mafia
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by morrisjoshua View Post
i promies you it was an accident.

Rocky would not allow that on his team considering who i knom him to be (and whom his sponsors are even!)..

it is easy to make a mistake with the NOX boards but i am betting strongly that it was a back up gun that was being used and went unchecked..

proably had a gun down just before the game.. mad scrabmble .. here take this gun.. doh!
Josh, thank you, that took the next post I was gonna make right out of my mouth!
kryptk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 11:16 AM #36
kryptk (Banned)
Ego Mafia
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalMagic View Post
In that particular instance, from the sequence of events I've read so far, it seems too obvious and almost rediculous to just barge downfield unloading on NXL and expect to get away with it, or even think you could possibly get away with it.

nobody on the Dogs would risk that to their teammates, all that practice, the trip down and the chance for the Sundayclub

would any of you think that you could get away with a move like that? There's 12 refs for 14 players, come on.

I'll bet my paycheck that it was an accident, bouncy, or low batt or something completely random, but it's over, done with, move on to the next event fellas and show up hungrier and ready to destroy

haters are a dime a dozen, especially on PbN
should've done some deadman walks just to piss some more people off. lolzerz
lol, good one DJ
kryptk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 12:14 PM #37
Cerealkillerzpb
U.S. Army MP
 
Cerealkillerzpb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: East Coast Army™
Cerealkillerzpb is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shecki View Post
Seth and Joey.. thanks for the info. Seeing as though it happened in a canes game... i KNOW you guys we're standing right there.

Catch you guys later... we're off to maynard for a rotation in the snow
haha yup.


Quote:
Originally Posted by morrisjoshua View Post
i promies you it was an accident.

Rocky would not allow that on his team considering who i knom him to be (and whom his sponsors are even!)..

it is easy to make a mistake with the NOX boards but i am betting strongly that it was a back up gun that was being used and went unchecked..

proably had a gun down just before the game.. mad scrabmble .. here take this gun.. doh!
Its hard to tell but I've had to deal with this first hand. Ive had a gun ramping 22.3 bps on PSP and after the fact we found out that a player changed the setting on my gun purposely. It sucks.
__________________
United States Army
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

East Coast Army
Cerealkillerzpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 12:55 PM #38
MetDTHero
Raising the Knife
 
MetDTHero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: San Diego
MetDTHero supports our troops
I have a hard time believing that a gun was in true NXL mode.

It would of never gotten on to the field in the first place.

and there is no way for a person to change modes once a gun is chrono'd in because I am sure people would see you doing it.
__________________
OSST SS Biggest Moderation Failure Ever
PbN: Where Marines have to be civil human beings
Jeremy Salm sniper school graduate
The GDT>PbN
Gogged Paintball

MetDTHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 01:13 AM #39
pbnationfreak
 
 
pbnationfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
The chrono refs were testing each gun before teams went on the field so I'm pretty sure they would have seen it ramping before it went on the field. Maybe it was some kind of board error or something.

The ref who pulled the gun posted in another thread,

Quote:
Originally Posted by TogaRunner02 View Post
Let me get things straight... I was the referee who pulled the gun. I must preclude this by saying that the team in question is a very reasonable team and I respect them very much. But, I definately did see Dazzi's gun ramping around 3 minutes into the game... I decided that I would not pull the gun during the game, knowing that if I was wrong, I would have done a major disservice to that team. As soon as the Naughty Dogs eliminated the last player, I pulled Dazzi's marker and found it ramping with only one finger on the trigger. By the time Dave Zinkham came to the field, the mode was off and HE NEVER FIRED THE GUN IN RAMPING MODE. But, I assured him that I had fired the gun in ramping mode. I am one of the most honest people you will ever speak to and will always give you the unbiased truth. To this day, I don't know why the Naughty Dogs decided to bring this gun on the field, but... It was a fair call and I definately wish them the best in every other tournament for the season... I just wanted to give you the story from the horse's mouth.
-Will Kraemer
pbnationfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 12:47 AM #40
Massloki
 
 
Massloki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Well, I guess that settles it
__________________
Bored? Play WWII Warfare

Feedback:
Pbnation
Pbreview
Ebay
Massloki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 01:57 AM #41
germscout89
 
 
germscout89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Carpinteria
mark told me him self that dozzy was on ramp
germscout89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump