sh4d0vv ... The Eos comes with a freak... well freak jr... which I consider a freak.
Alright MR. Dirdy....
I've pretty much owned everything SP has made or have shot it all enough to know it pretty well... I have a close friend that has a nice shocker which I've used a few times. He actually has a Nasty Nerve and a Shocker... and he has a hard time figureing out which one to shoot.
I had a hard time figuring out which was better... a Nerve or shocker... to me they were pretty close.. it realy came done to personal prefference IMHO.
I will say that my Eos is better than my Nasty Nerve I owned for a few reasons.
1. Cleaning the Nerve was actually pretty tough to do if you want to get at the Hammer assebly and piston. *take out the eye first otherside you'll be needing a new one and they're HARD to find now days*
2. If you don't have an upgraded board, you might have problems with Black or Clear shelled paint. With that said the vision worked GREAT no chops for me and I ran a modded revy in the SPPL. I had problems with Marbs... it wouldn't read the black swirl... so I had to turn of vision shot, then turn it back on. Then after about 20 balls it would do it again.
That was stock board vision though...
3. The have found the Eos to be more effeincent than the nerve.
4. I found the Eos to be quiter than my nerve. I would say my Eos shot VERY close to a shock if not the SAME.
5. Parts are hard to find for the nerve with it being discountinued. Pretty much have to go to SP.
6. The Eos is a little smaller, lighter than the Nerve. Which the nerve and shocker where pretty close in that weight... don't let anyone say otherwise.
7. Nerve has more O-rings to worry about, but less than a shocker.
8. You can clean / break down the Eos so much faster than a nerve. A shocker is also faster than a nerve, heck even an imp is easier to clean than a nerve.
9. Bigger trigger frame than a shocker or nerve.. which the shocker and nerve share the same frame.
I could keep going but... I loved my nerve to much to keep bashing on her...
1. The nerve does have a higher ROF with the stock board ... only because the Eos / Ion / Eph are capped by the board. *I got lucky and had the "Team Board" in my nasty never so I had extra mods and could do 35 bps, so is my freinds*
2. The nerve was unquine becuase not many people had them. *which now is a down fall*
3. The neve was VERY underated... it was really a nice marker to me tough.
The EOS.. blows away the Ion.... and I've had 2 very NICE Ions.....
I would also say... my nerve Beat the Ion's as well.... the only down fall the Ion had was the BB vision for me.
1 of my Imps I don't have pic's of the other one:
#6 My other imp..... no pic... so I'll put up a Rancor
My Ion's I had:
#2 Nasty Nerve # NXN0001