Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-03-2008, 06:12 PM #1
D0CT3RPhil

Zeus G2+ barrel thread?

i was thinking of buying a zeus G2+ and modding it to be a sniper and the thing that i need to know is what barrel threads work with this gun
any and all help is appreciated, thanx in advance

Phil
D0CT3RPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-04-2008, 08:20 PM #2
devilmountainsports
NightStalkers

has been a member for 10 years
Its a proprietary threading. There was a company on Ebay selling 14" barrels for them. You may want to do a search over there.

I no longer own DMSPaintball.com. Call the store directly at 925-608-3319 for all your questions.
devilmountainsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 06:31 PM #3
D0CT3RPhil

I just recieved that barrel you were talking about (Tiller is the company) and I just have one problem....it does'nt fit! Now it is indeed the right threading but the barrel does not fit snug against the gun itself it sticks out about 1.5CM (apologies for being Canadian). I have not tried the barrel so I cannot comment on whether or not this is going to render this barrel useless. I imagine that the barrel will still work fine but it wont look too great.

Phil
D0CT3RPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 05:15 PM #4
devilmountainsports
NightStalkers

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by D0CT3RPhil View Post
I just recieved that barrel you were talking about (Tiller is the company) and I just have one problem....it does'nt fit! Now it is indeed the right threading but the barrel does not fit snug against the gun itself it sticks out about 1.5CM (apologies for being Canadian). I have not tried the barrel so I cannot comment on whether or not this is going to render this barrel useless. I imagine that the barrel will still work fine but it wont look too great.

Phil
Just to make sure the G2+ has different threading than the original Zeus. Why they changed this I have no clue. Take a look at the factory barrel and make sure it is the correct sizing.

The one thing you can do is go to the hardware store and get a thick oring. This should fill the gap and keep the barrel from vibrating loose.

I no longer own DMSPaintball.com. Call the store directly at 925-608-3319 for all your questions.
devilmountainsports is offline   Reply With Quote