PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 04-05-2008, 09:38 AM #1
pbman657 (Banned)

Lightbulb OFFICIAL Gotcha Paintball thread

ok, this is for all the payers who play at gotcha. i know its not exactly the best field, but its better then nothing.

you guys may remember me as the kid dressed in dye c5 red pants, and a oversized JT jersey thats red, and ironically, a "redz" pod pack. with a noobish tippmann cutom pro. now i have a autococker, so yayayayyayayaayaya
pbman657 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-07-2008, 08:26 AM #2
Bobomob
the other white meat

mccoys is better but its farther away, definitely try it just to get an opinion, try black river too.
Bobomob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 08:34 AM #3
nubb1337

BR's the shiz
White E-vents
Yellow 07 evil jersey, yellow 07 evil pants,
People call me "the big yellow bumble bee" :nododgy:
Lefty ballers rule!!!
nubb1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 08:49 AM #4
spifbob

spifbob supports Cereal Killerz 2
If you want rec-ball, Gotcha is perfect. In other words if you want games played versus new players and non-competitive people using rental equipment, here you go. You don't have a lot of choice as far as games, but everyone plays together.

BR has a lot of rec-ballers too, but it is a bit further away (depending on where you live of course). If you are around North Raleigh, Gotcha is closest. If you live down south, say Cary, then BR might actually be closer.

If you want more advanced play (speedball, tourney style), McCoy's is where you want to go. BR has speedball too, but I'll admit I'm biased here (I play at McCoy's).
spifbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 03:13 PM #5
JTBaller203
Thug Life

JTBaller203 supports Team VICIOUS
JTBaller203 posts videos on PbNation
JTBaller203 supports Pev's Paintball
JTBaller203 plays in the APPA D4 division
JTBaller203 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by spifbob View Post
If you want rec-ball, Gotcha is perfect. In other words if you want games played versus new players and non-competitive people using rental equipment, here you go. You don't have a lot of choice as far as games, but everyone plays together.

BR has a lot of rec-ballers too, but it is a bit further away (depending on where you live of course). If you are around North Raleigh, Gotcha is closest. If you live down south, say Cary, then BR might actually be closer.

If you want more advanced play (speedball, tourney style), McCoy's is where you want to go. BR has speedball too, but I'll admit I'm biased here (I play at McCoy's).
couldnt have said it better haha
JTBaller203 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups