PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-20-2008, 07:16 PM #22
Bob Bobbity
Bobbitay

has been a member for 10 years
It's just my opinion that people who don't play shouldn't be giving "wonderful" advice. Your advice makes us out to be a bunch of beginners, is helpful in no way whatsoever, and makes Violent Child look like they think a lot too much of themselves. By the way Bob, incase you don't realize. I was on the same team for over 1 year and I never was on a different team. We changed the team name a couple times but that's about it...I don't know what you're talking about us falling apart so much. I moved to Pocatello and started a new team...

And Cam said he wasn't mad at all, he just doesn't want coaching from a team who:
-Hasn't seen our team even play
-Doesn't even play themselves

It's okay Trevor I'm not really all that mad, I just don't like being treated like a retard or people hyping themselves up when it isn't deserved. And you guys have to be honest, you don't deserve hype. UXPL is not a very special league. If you knew that I was experienced then you wouldn't have to worry about giving me "advice". I know you're trying to help. But I don't want people to look at this post and say, "Oh wow they are so nice for helping out that poor noob team."

You don't know how we are going to play this year, and we don't really know for sure yet either. I haven't once said I'm expecting to win NPPL, or any league for that matter, all I've been saying is that we have a promising roster because we really do.

Maybe you should think before you post stuff sometimes dude. It's just really frustrating to get online and start getting talked down to simply because of ignorance.

Last edited by Bob Bobbity : 03-20-2008 at 07:26 PM.
Bob Bobbity is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-20-2008, 07:26 PM #23
Rambob
Team Violent Child

Your right. We have not been playing enough. In fact most of us have things like jobs and families to deal with. We are no different from Bad Medicine in that regard also. When was it the last time you or any team you played with did well against them?We play when we can and practice when we can. We will be at the five man events. We will have practices soon too.

We have played against Ground Control, Tombstone, the old Frantic, Ballistic and some of the Turtle team. Never beat any one of their main teams.
Idahopaintball.com

Marq 6 Shocker NXT Max'd Ion Among others
Rambob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 07:42 PM #24
Bob Bobbity
Bobbitay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambob View Post
Your right. We have not been playing enough. In fact most of us have things like jobs and families to deal with. We are no different from Bad Medicine in that regard also. When was it the last time you or any team you played with did well against them?We play when we can and practice when we can. We will be at the five man events. We will have practices soon too.

We have played against Ground Control, Tombstone, the old Frantic, Ballistic and some of the Turtle team. Never beat any one of their main teams.
Since you think we are all without families and without jobs? You think we get paid to play or something? We even have school to go along with this all since none of us are even out of school yet.

Aside from the claims that I and others have heard from various players (true or not isn't known) about Bad Medicine admitting to cheating against us in every tournament we've played with them on my OLD team; we have beaten some of them at practice on our new team.

You keep continue talking down to a team that you know nothing about, and acting like your advice is invaluable (and it would be really helpful if I were just starting out.) But I've been in paintball for a long time and am more than capable skill/experience wise to not have to be talked down to. We are just another team in this area trying to make a name for ourselves, we don't need lessons over the internet before you guys have even seen us.

Last edited by Bob Bobbity : 03-30-2008 at 02:09 AM.
Old 03-20-2008, 07:42 PM #25
Rambob
Team Violent Child

You know what Jordan. You can say whatever you want and be as big and tough on here as you would like. I have always been nice to you and have considered you a friend. I am sorry that you don't like the advice. Maybe, just maybe instead of getting angry you should listen to it because we are not bashing your team. At no point did we say you are doing things wrong. If that is how you want to treat me and Gambit then that is fine. That just cuts down on the number of allies you have. Have fun.
Idahopaintball.com

Old 03-20-2008, 08:03 PM #26
gambit711
Sniper in the Trees

I do need to shut my mouth more, i always am burnin bridges on these forums when they don't need to be burned. I didn't try to hype up VC cause i know i haven't played all winter, usually don't last year was the first. And i haven't seen your team as a team play, seen individuals played, but not the team, so i shouldn't have said anything. Rupture has been around for a long time and just like my team different rosters, so yea i had no right to make it seem like i was talking down. I know your a good coach and have experience and a ton of dedication, continue on with that. Keep up the good work at century bro.
Live or Let Die! My Future is Now!

Last edited by gambit711 : 03-20-2008 at 08:05 PM.
gambit711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 08:08 PM #27
therealmr
\\\\\ i go on walks /////

therealmr is a Moderator
therealmr is reppin' sidebar 4 life
More drama than a girl's bathroom in 1994.

This could have all been avoided if you took it to PMs (starting with Bob Bobbity) or talked with each other in person. While I am happy to say that this 'conversation' was somewhat civil... there's no reason to bitterly retaliate against advice. I don't care if you think it is good or not, either ignore it or take it to PMs. Please remember this in the future

This message is to everyone.

-Therealmr

Back on topic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog1203 View Post
I live in boise
and play for Boise Anger
were new to the tournament
scene but espirienced players
and would like to know times dates and locations
of tournaments at these feilds

any information would help thank you

Jake

I want to be remembered for the
people I helped make memorable;
personal success is overrated if it
doesn't help everyone's progress.
therealmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 08:17 PM #28
gambit711
Sniper in the Trees

Jordan has JJ been talking about the future PASS Series anymore or is it still just an idea for now.
Old 03-20-2008, 08:17 PM #29
Bob Bobbity
Bobbitay

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambit711 View Post
I do need to shut my mouth more, i always am burnin bridges on these forums when they don't need to be burned. I didn't try to hype up VC cause i know i haven't played all winter, usually don't last year was the first. And i haven't seen your team as a team play, seen individuals played, but not the team, so i shouldn't have said anything. Rupture has been around for a long time and just like my team different rosters, so yea i had no right to make it seem like i was talking down. I know your a good coach and have experience and a ton of dedication, continue on with that. Keep up the good work at century bro.
Thank you Gambit; the bridge isn't burned on my side. So you are always welcome to cross it.

Bob - I'm sorry for being impatient today but I am very tired and not in too good of a mood.
Old 03-20-2008, 08:23 PM #30
Rambob
Team Violent Child

No problem Jordan. You know I don't dislike you. And please know I want the best for you as always.
Idahopaintball.com

Old 03-20-2008, 08:29 PM #31
Bob Bobbity
Bobbitay

Quote:
Jordan has JJ been talking about the future PASS Series anymore or is it still just an idea for now.
Well, I'm pretty sure it's all supposed to be announced sometime soon. I will put the pressure on JJ to finalize everything so he/I can post it all up.
Old 03-20-2008, 08:44 PM #32
gambit711
Sniper in the Trees

cool beans. I'll talk to you more at the pass whenever my order gets in this friday or saturday.

Last edited by gambit711 : 03-20-2008 at 08:55 PM.
Old 03-20-2008, 09:33 PM #33
loneperson
CoD Is My LiFe

loneperson supports Cereal Killerz 2
loneperson donated to help Peyton Trent
loneperson supports Team VICIOUS
loneperson is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
loneperson is Legendary
loneperson is Boss
Let me know when you go out man. I haven't seen you in a long *** time.

But I hope you guys know that JJ's series will be run better then the UXPL
loneperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 10:34 PM #34
Ladykiller101

PASS 5 Man

I am getting all of the details ready to post. I just dont want to interfere with the other tourneys going on in Idaho. I want every1 to play all tourneys if possible, but I am trying to plan my series without any conflicts with the others going on too.. I will post it within a week or so.. (there, I posted and obligated..
Ladykiller101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 11:37 PM #35
gambit711
Sniper in the Trees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladykiller101 View Post
I am getting all of the details ready to post. I just dont want to interfere with the other tourneys going on in Idaho. I want every1 to play all tourneys if possible, but I am trying to plan my series without any conflicts with the others going on too.. I will post it within a week or so.. (there, I posted and obligated..
Yay you posted, just wondering about the dates so i can get my team on board.

it should be pimp i'm looking forward to the new fields. As long as it's grass i'm game dirt kinda sucks to slide in (hence the reason why i never supermaned it in the UXPL). dude cam we need to hang. My saturdays are jacked with trips till the tourney. What day do you play during the weekdays. I can play next week with spring break. Then my saturdays should start freeing up after the tournament or maybe the paramore concert, i guess i can play before the concert. but i forget you play sundays. dangit. oh yea you reffin the tournament Cam (heeheehee: bonus ball the ref )
Old 03-20-2008, 11:39 PM #36
sgent35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Bobbity View Post

Aside from Bad Medicine admitting to cheating against us in every tournament we've played with them on my OLD team; we have beaten them at practice on our new team.
Huh? Bad Medicine doesn't cheat to a fault. Did you see our videos on Youtube? We pull ourselves out all the time! You should see the raw footage, every tourny we're walking off, no ref around. I've been on teams that cheat, Bad Med. is NOT one of them.

Also (going back a-ways in this thread), couple players off my old team went to Vegas XPSL, grouped up with Salt Lake ballers. Let's put it this way, if 7 five year old girls went down to play, they would have received the same score. 0
paintball drums 2:30-2:50 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N2OoEl0Ydo
sgent35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 11:41 PM #37
loneperson
CoD Is My LiFe

loneperson supports Cereal Killerz 2
loneperson donated to help Peyton Trent
loneperson supports Team VICIOUS
loneperson is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
loneperson is Legendary
loneperson is Boss
Quote:
Yay you posted, just wondering about the dates so i can get my team on board.

it should be pimp i'm looking forward to the new fields. As long as it's grass i'm game dirt kinda sucks to slide in (hence the reason why i never supermaned it in the UXPL). dude cam we need to hang. My saturdays are jacked with trips till the tourney. What day do you play during the weekdays. I can play next week with spring break. Then my saturdays should start freeing up after the tournament or maybe the paramore concert, i guess i can play before the concert. but i forget you play sundays. dangit. oh yea you reffin the tournament Cam (heeheehee: bonus ball the ref )
Well I only ball on Sunday's cause money is an issue right now... Tourny I am playing in so yeah...
loneperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 11:28 AM #38
Rambob
Team Violent Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladykiller101 View Post
+

WOW is that actually JJ on here????
Idahopaintball.com

Old 03-21-2008, 11:40 AM #39
Rambob
Team Violent Child

Also (going back a-ways in this thread), couple players off my old team went to Vegas XPSL, grouped up with Salt Lake ballers. Let's put it this way, if 7 five year old girls went down to play, they would have received the same score. 0 [/quote]

That is funny. hehehe, Some guys from Cali that play ona couple teams tell me that for a first time team it is better to play d2 because the teams in D3 are snadbagging and you may win a game but then you will run into the heavey hitters really quick. D2 is more even keeled and you can at least know that every team is going to play at the same level. That came from Frank at Addicts Factory and Chad from Archon. But that is just what they say. OF course both those teams would hand us our butts.
Idahopaintball.com

Old 03-21-2008, 06:30 PM #40
Bob Bobbity
Bobbitay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambob View Post
Also (going back a-ways in this thread), couple players off my old team went to Vegas XPSL, grouped up with Salt Lake ballers. Let's put it this way, if 7 five year old girls went down to play, they would have received the same score. 0

That is funny. hehehe, Some guys from Cali that play ona couple teams tell me that for a first time team it is better to play d2 because the teams in D3 are snadbagging and you may win a game but then you will run into the heavey hitters really quick. D2 is more even keeled and you can at least know that every team is going to play at the same level. That came from Frank at Addicts Factory and Chad from Archon. But that is just what they say. OF course both those teams would hand us our butts.
I asked a player from Ground Control if he thought a team should enter d2 or d3 first and I was told D3, because if you actually do find a problem you can always move up. But once you go d2 if you get rolled there is really no going back. So meh. I heard the same thing before about going D2 first, but they have a pretty good system against sand baggers I'd say...for the most part at least.

Last edited by Bob Bobbity : 03-21-2008 at 06:46 PM.
Old 04-02-2008, 06:29 PM #41
mtnclimber

Good luck at the PASS tourny this weekend. For who all is going sense I will in CPX Sports playing A tourny. But the rest of my team will be Reffing it.
mtnclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 09:18 PM #42
gambit711
Sniper in the Trees

Thanks have fun at CPX looking forward to your team reffing.
ReplyRegional Ups