Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-01-2008, 05:41 PM #22
Geebus77
XSV BC

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenvertboy View Post
just....um.....wow

i would think everyone just waits for april first, and yet we're guranteed that someone forgets and our society once again finds our fools, just in case we misplaced them. Geebus77 you are our fool.
lol, kinda sad, but looks like i am.
Geebus77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-01-2008, 08:16 PM #23
J Tpfc13
Certified

Once facts are present the desire for this gun will be much higher

|REPTILE #13 FOR SALE PM ME FOR DETAILS!|
J Tpfc13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 09:20 PM #24
jdubau55
I got nothin' for here

jdubau55 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLX Technology View Post
We are in the final stages of testings of the production prototypes. Once we have the numbers down, I will post them. I do not want to give you all numbers, and then go back and change them.
I think we would all like to hear round abouts. Like X amount of shots per 68/45 on the pre-production. We all know that the production version will have a lot of changes over prototypes. It will still let users decide on whether they should start putting cash away for this marker.

Some thing users might like to know also are:

Will there be different variants? Such as with\without tank or with\without barrel.

What colors will be offered?

Since it will be made by hand and sold at exclusive retailers, will there be ordering options like mentioned above? Such as getting it without a barrel or being able to mix and match accent parts to fully customize the marker before you get it. Kind of like buying a car. If you pay that much for something you should be able to get it just the way you like right out of the box.
jdubau55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 05:14 AM #26
KookieMonster
Kookie or Nookie???

has been a member for 10 years
KookieMonster donated to help Peyton Trent
KookieMonster supports Bob Gurnsey
KookieMonster has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubau55 View Post
Since it will be made by hand and sold at exclusive retailers, will there be ordering options like mentioned above? Such as getting it without a barrel or being able to mix and match accent parts to fully customize the marker before you get it. Kind of like buying a car. If you pay that much for something you should be able to get it just the way you like right out of the box.
Good point, I hope it is like that. But then again, look at PE with the SL's they been selling, it's a "this is what you get for your $1800+ take it or leave it" kinda thing still.
KookieMonster is offline   Reply With Quote