Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-14-2008, 09:08 PM #1
ozean

mini vs EOS?

i have an EOS and like it but i was thinking of getting a invert mini i was just wondering how you guys think they would compare to eachother
ozean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-18-2008, 07:07 AM #2
doimakeurandy311
jew tech

ok dude read the rules no vs. threads
you willl always get biased opinions because your n the ****ing sp forums. feel one yourself and shoot one your self they are lighter and faster but stock they are inconsistant
doimakeurandy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 08:34 AM #3
nate4444

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozean View Post
i have an EOS and like it but i was thinking of getting a invert mini i was just wondering how you guys think they would compare to eachother
Your not bright, are you. Read the rules first thier dude. Mini are nice and small and all that stuff. But they have a lot of little issues. Especially at first. EOS is really nice with some nice features added that comes stock with the gun. Plus, it just looks awesome. But any gun should be tried out first before bought to see if you like how it feels. Go to your local paintball shop and see if they'll let you hold one or maybe even shoot one. I have an EOS and I love it.
nate4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 10:51 AM #4
URBANxFLOW

Stick with the Eos minis suck and have mad problems plus all the newbs shoot em ... No offense to anyone I just don't like minis there problematic and matinence is a *****...and why are you doing a VS thread read the rules

Last edited by URBANxFLOW : 02-25-2008 at 05:59 PM.
URBANxFLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 09:24 AM #5
shadowcon77

stay with the EOS because there a lot more durable compared to the mini to me because i have droped a mini and part of the asa broke off, i have thrown my EOS (not on perpose) and it works as good as when i got with nothing wrong with it
Mass Murder Machine #8
FEP QUEST OWNER
shadowcon77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 08:26 PM #6
silenthawk
₪  lll o.

silenthawk helped look for balloons
silenthawk is playing at Living Legends III
silenthawk owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
silenthawk supports Team VICIOUS
Go to the mini forum and you'll here the exact oposite answers. But the minis at my store are 349, and 425 for the EOS. That 75 bux I took and spent on a new hopper.

FOR SALE:

silenthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 03:27 AM #7
WoRkAh0LiC

I won't tell you to buy an EOS just because I own one. I will tell you that the Mini is not that great and has several issues, which you can read about all over the place. I have alot of friends that own Mini's and 2 of them already sold theirs to get PMRs. Almost all of the rest are on the verge of selling their gun. A few guys I know don't have any problems, but they're the minority.

Read up on the Mini and you will see how much it chops. Out of the 50+ Minis that I've seen, only 7 or 8 didn't chop. They're also a pain in the *** when it comes to maintenance. Versus the EOS, I really couldn't say which would be better for you, because it's for you. You need to go and hold and shoot them both, then decide. However I definately suggest you do not get a Mini, but that's my opinion based on my experiences. You'd be much better off with a different gun, and that doesn't mean you have to get an EOS.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenthawk View Post
Go to the mini forum and you'll here the exact oposite answers. But the minis at my store are 349, and 425 for the EOS. That 75 bux I took and spent on a new hopper.
Where are you getting your info from? First of all, most local shops are willing to bargain on pricing to get your business. I got my EOS for $350, and a few friends got their Minis for $325. And if you go on eBay, the EOS is selling for $390 with free shipping. The Mini is selling for 320-340. Plus, most online and eBay sellers won't charge tax.

Ozean: Also wanted to mention that it's good to support your local shop. I get lifetime support from my local shop since I bought my EOS there. Plus, I get discounts on paint and other stuff. Talk to a guy at your local shop and see if he's willing to work out some kind of discount on whatever marker you end up buying.

Last edited by WoRkAh0LiC : 04-02-2008 at 03:36 AM.
WoRkAh0LiC is offline   Reply With Quote