Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-29-2008, 12:26 PM #1
FalloutMan
The Original

has been a member for 10 years
FalloutMan helped look for balloons
Looking for a record, need some help

Hey guys, I am trying to find Deltron 3030 on LP (not the instrumentals one) and I can't find it anywhere except on ebay (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=170203932427). My mom is trying to get it for my birthday, and she wants to buy it from a legit store, and not ebay so I need some help. I've searched around and I've only found the instrumental one.
FalloutMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-30-2008, 02:39 PM #2
Ov3rmind in 2006
Ov3rmind in 2006 in 2010

It's out of print. If you actually want to own it, your mom's going to have to buy it second hand. Sorry.

Metal and Hardcore Records: Original early Sepultura LPs, Necros - Conquest for Death LP
Ov3rmind in 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 10:38 PM #3
FalloutMan
The Original

Yeah there are sites like Gemm and such and I was hoping to maybe get a list of places like that that are reliable
Old 04-01-2008, 10:31 AM #4
FalloutMan
The Original

anyone got any help?
Old 04-01-2008, 03:46 PM #5
Ov3rmind in 2006
Ov3rmind in 2006 in 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalloutMan View Post
Yeah there are sites like Gemm and such and I was hoping to maybe get a list of places like that that are reliable
You wont get a list like that, because almost no large commercial places will have them in stock. If you live near a city, go to some record shops. Even if they don't have it, ask people who work there if they know where you could find a copy. Either that or get an eBay account (eBay can be atleast as reliable as a webstore if you go by feedback anyway. I've bought over 150 items from there (some internationally) and never once been scammed). Records aren't like CDs anymore. Most stuff isn't kept in print forever. You'll actually need to put some effort into finding one, maybe even *gasp*, look somewhere other than the internet.

Metal and Hardcore Records: Original early Sepultura LPs, Necros - Conquest for Death LP
Ov3rmind in 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote