Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-03-2008, 04:55 AM #1

New Eos Leaking!!!

This is my 3rd time using the Eos and its just started leaking on me tonight First I saw the psi gauge losing pressure and after turning it back up a couple of times I notice that something is wrong... While having my smoke away from all the noise inside I heard psssssh, it was coming from the power botton area... When I got back inside I took out the BOB and cleaned everything off and looked at the o rings can't really see any damages, relubed all the o-rings and put it back together.. The sound was gone! Went back in played a couple of games the marker seem like it was performing fine... When it was time to go home I noticed that after I shut off the asa on/off knob the left over air in the gun was slowly going away by itself!!! And the PSI gauge was going down slowly too!!

So I know my problem is still here... What should I do now? How come after I took it a part and relube it slowed the leak down... Is my leak even coming from the fire chamber area? The sound of the leak did reduce by a lot after i cleaned and relube, I have to put the marker close to my ears to hear it now... Is there even a O ring kit out for the EOS yet?

THanks.
581775017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-04-2008, 11:56 AM #2
Sean@smartpartswest
Living Legends May 18-20!

has been a member for 10 years
Sean@smartpartswest is playing at Living Legends III
Sean@smartpartswest is playing at Living Legends V
No oring kit out yet. Also, the reg on it has a built in relief valive. If you turn off the air, it may vent out of there. Kind of hard to tell you how to fix a leak if you don't know where it is. More than likely, if there is a leak, it as the hoses on the inside. Usually the back hose.

smart.corps.sean@gmail.com

www.cpxsports.com
www.livinglegendsofpaintball.com
Sean@smartpartswest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 03:34 PM #3

Is it true that the ion/epi o ring kit is the same as the EOs? And is it even normal for a brand new game to leak after only using it for 3 times?
Old 02-04-2008, 03:44 PM #4
TheImPgoD
Big Fruit Cup

TheImPgoD is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
Just give it some time to break in and you'll be fine. Be sure you know what problems could happen and how to fix them so if they do indeed happen, you know what to do.
______
___

RAINBOW<3
TheImPgoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 05:01 AM #5

I fixed my o-ring last time, It was the rear o ring in the inner body.. After only using it twice I hear a leak again!!! Does anybody have any clue whats causing this???
Old 02-16-2008, 10:48 AM #6
Carcajou

throw a light coat of the sl33k lube on it could just be having difficulty sealing
And Shepherd's we shall be for thee my Lord for thee; Power hath descended forth from thy hands; That our feet may swiftly carry out thy commands; So we shall flow a river forth to thee, And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patri, et fili, et spiritus sancti......
Carcajou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 03:44 PM #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carcajou View Post
throw a light coat of the sl33k lube on it could just be having difficulty sealing

I did... still leaking..
Old 02-16-2008, 08:35 PM #8
Carcajou

teflon tape the rear banjo screw be careful not to cover the out let or you'll get tef tape all in your gat. i did that and it stopped mine.
And Shepherd's we shall be for thee my Lord for thee; Power hath descended forth from thy hands; That our feet may swiftly carry out thy commands; So we shall flow a river forth to thee, And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patri, et fili, et spiritus sancti......
Carcajou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 01:54 AM #9

Thanks for your help but mine is not leaking at the plug its leaking at the chamber and inner O ring in the breech...
Old 02-18-2008, 09:57 AM #10
MAPCoordinator
SP Customer Care

MAPCoordinator is a Supporting Member
MAPCoordinator donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by 581775017 View Post
Thanks for your help but mine is not leaking at the plug its leaking at the chamber and inner O ring in the breech...

Your best bet is to call a tech in our tech department at 1-800-992-2147. They can help you find the leak and offer suggestions on how to repair the leak.
Old 03-29-2008, 11:54 PM #11
EOSkid

always lube and chek the batterie
EOSkid is offline   Reply With Quote