Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

View Poll Results: is this going to be permanent?
NO! their not stupid 18 21.18%
sadly yes 40 47.06%
im too busy crying to answer 27 31.76%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-23-2008, 01:42 PM #22
jcw122
Proud 'Cocker Owner

jcw122 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Crap man I do need to get with the times lol. I haven't been keeping up with Paintball since last summer.

Still really expensive, and I don't have an e-marker. That would be sweet stuff though. I still think that guy should sell the design to WGP lol.
jcw122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-23-2008, 02:26 PM #23
baohongsun
^^ARNOLD^^

I love WGP, but sadly they're declining.
Etek, Ego, = Overrated

MY FEEDBACK
baohongsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 01:23 PM #24
tristanot

tristanot plays in the APPA beginner division
My brother bought a trilogy for his first gun and it sucked! It chopped constantly and was too odd. He bought a new proto 16" 2 piece, as the proshop said, and it still sucked. He bought it for $220, and sold it for $60. It is sad when guns depreciate in 6 months. My proshop has nothing to do with cockers. They preach how they are "old technology, and not able to perform with the best of 'em". That load of crap is untrue and commonly held as fact. A Karni would kill any ion, timmy, or mini, but the prices are outrageous on better guns, to a point where people wouldn't even consider them. The new guns, synergies, look just like a dummed-down etek-wannabe. The equilizer has eyes, which is a plus, but it just isn't a cocker, it's a WGP marker, a whole different kind of marker.
tristanot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 07:19 PM #25
wgpballer5
Cannabis Corpse

wgpballer5 supports Team VICIOUS
The SR is still a cocker, so this thread fails.
wgpballer5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 07:22 PM #26
dyepballer07 (Banned)

i shot an sr at my feild last week, it was incredibly nice.
dyepballer07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 09:00 PM #27
lsongj721

Man, i miss like the traditonal cockers. Lol, im thinking of buying a worn out 04 prostock from my friend. He has not respect for that wonderful machine!!
Old 03-28-2008, 04:29 PM #28
riseabovethelies

The integrated 3 way design on the newer cockers is the biggest turn off for me
I miss the old stuff like the old school Black Magic those were so sexy i have an MG7 its just a rebranded air challenger theyre trying to expand there horizons by using different designs for cockers and making different types of guns and i believe it will be the death of them
You know your addicted to paintball when, someone passes out on the feild, you run up to him and somebody yells to you "check to see if he has a pulse", and you reply, " No he doesnt, he has a vlocity".
VIVA LA AKA
SP destroyed all innovation in paintball.
"the evidence strongly suggests that neither Billy nor Adam (Smart Parts) could have invented the electronic paintgun" -Garr M. King, U.S. Judge
riseabovethelies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 08:27 PM #29
Cheers!
Custom User Title

Cheers! supports Sherwood Forest
Cheers! is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanot View Post
My brother bought a trilogy for his first gun and it sucked! It chopped constantly and was too odd. He bought a new proto 16" 2 piece, as the proshop said, and it still sucked. He bought it for $220, and sold it for $60. It is sad when guns depreciate in 6 months. My proshop has nothing to do with cockers. They preach how they are "old technology, and not able to perform with the best of 'em". That load of crap is untrue and commonly held as fact. A Karni would kill any ion, timmy, or mini, but the prices are outrageous on better guns, to a point where people wouldn't even consider them. The new guns, synergies, look just like a dummed-down etek-wannabe. The equilizer has eyes, which is a plus, but it just isn't a cocker, it's a WGP marker, a whole different kind of marker.
Find a new proshop. Now.

Every time my proshop sees me come in, their faces light up because they know they get to work on an old school sniper.