ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-26-2008, 03:03 PM #1
DC19
Doodlebug Sportz

Annual Supporting Member
DC19 is a Supporting Member
DC19 supports DLX Technology
MPC Registration Process

Some people are unclear on how to register for the event, so here is how you do it.

STEP ONE - REGISTER FOR PLAYER ID NUMBERS - Each player should fill out this form to have a Player ID Number emailed to them. One person may collect all of the player information and fill out the form using their email address if necessary.

STEP TWO - SIGN UP THE TEAM - The person who will be in charge of the team should use their ID number to register the team. If your team has already played an MPC event, it is important that you use the same Team ID Number you used the last time you played (enter the Team ID Number and Password in appropriate boxes). If you reregister your team for a NEW ID number instead of using your existing one, you will lose any ranking and seed points from your old team. If you have not played an event before click on the link to register a new team.

STEP THREE - PAY YOUR TEAM ENTRY FEE - Although you can submit payment online, we highly encourage you to support your local store and field and sign up there. This will save you twenty five dollars! If you must submit payment online then go to the team list for your event, scroll down to your team name, and click the payment button. Once your payment is accepted, "Payment Accepted" will be displayed. Remember that the number of spots in each division is limited, and your spot is only guaranteed if your payment is accepted!

TO SUBMIT PAYMENT AT A LOCAL STORE OR FIELD: Complete step one and two, then head to the local store with your roster page printed out. You will then give the store/field staff your roster and $225 for the open/rookie division, or $125 for youngs guns.

*** VERY IMPORTANT*** COMPLETE YOUR ROSTER - Go to the team list for your event, and click on "Roster" next to your team name. Use your players' ID numbers to add them to your roster. You can change your roster anytime up to the online registration deadline, so even if you're not sure about your roster, make sure you PAY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE to get your spot and update your roster later. If your roster is not complete by the online registration deadline, you will be assessed a fee of up to $15 per person to add someone to your roster after the deadline has passed. Completing your roster on-time makes check-in easier for everyone, so make sure you do so!

***VERY IMPORTANT*** PAY 2008 PLAYER REGISTRATION FEE - Every player must pay the 2008 MPC Player Registration Fee. This is the fee for you required player ID card. More information on the player ID card can be found in the FAQs section.
LuxePbCentral - Your #1 Stop for Everything Luxe -
PM me for any Luxe / Parts! I can get custom Luxes for you!!!
PaintballNW.com - Local Event Coverage & Promotion!
PM me to request event coverage & make suggestions!

Last edited by DC19 : 03-26-2008 at 03:05 PM.
DC19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-26-2008, 03:07 PM #2
DC19
Doodlebug Sportz

Annual Supporting Member
DC19 is a Supporting Member
DC19 supports DLX Technology
Also, on the player ID cards. All players ID cards will be checked prior to each game, along with all players being chronographed, and having their guns checked to ensure it is legal.
LuxePbCentral - Your #1 Stop for Everything Luxe -
PM me for any Luxe / Parts! I can get custom Luxes for you!!!
PaintballNW.com - Local Event Coverage & Promotion!
PM me to request event coverage & make suggestions!
DC19 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups