Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2008, 03:00 AM #64
Cyberpunk
 
 
Cyberpunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sarasota, FL
Dude, total props to you for obviously supporting your son's interests and being able to share in that with him.

Keep it up man; you both have many years of playing ahead of you!
__________________
~ If you have one shot at an opportunity, make it count. ~
Cyberpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-07-2008, 06:39 AM #65
bignosdaddy
Capt. No Mercy #7 & ASMC
 
bignosdaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Findlay,Ohio
bignosdaddy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberpunk View Post
Dude, total props to you for obviously supporting your son's interests and being able to share in that with him.

Keep it up man; you both have many years of playing ahead of you!
Hey I want Thank You very much for comments I appreciate man. Yeah I hope we can play for many more years together since I also have 2 more sons yet to come into this sport. So Thanks Again a to you man.
__________________
PBN Trust--The No Mercy Paintball Team--My Little Baller
Nicky Cuba Fan#142-Ollie Lang#260-Rich Teldford#117-Thomas Taylor#782-ODB..Timmmmy Fan#3
bignosdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 11:52 AM #66
ugotsmoked (Banned)
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
What song is that on the video ?
ugotsmoked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 05:01 PM #67
bignosdaddy
Capt. No Mercy #7 & ASMC
 
bignosdaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Findlay,Ohio
bignosdaddy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I am sorry to say that is not a song it is in the movie Hereos for a Day Movie and I took it out and turned it into a MP3 format so I can do what I want with it now. If you want it let me know and I will get it for you..Thanks for looking at this thread and have a good one.
__________________
PBN Trust--The No Mercy Paintball Team--My Little Baller
Nicky Cuba Fan#142-Ollie Lang#260-Rich Teldford#117-Thomas Taylor#782-ODB..Timmmmy Fan#3
bignosdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 04:12 PM #68
idrum2loud
Its War
 
idrum2loud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: VA. 757
idrum2loud supports Team VICIOUS
idrum2loud supports Pev's Paintball
idrum2loud plays in the APPA D4 division
idrum2loud supports DLX Technology
he can get behind a aztec and not even have to get on his knees!!
__________________
DOUBLE KNEE SLIDE FTW
idrum2loud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 05:02 PM #69
outlaw19
VA's Finest
 
outlaw19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Virginia (540)
outlaw19 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
outlaw19 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
you should send ollie a email he answers them within a day or 2 or send him pm on pb nation
__________________
PSN: Outlaw019
Steam: redwngsfan019


outlaw19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 06:45 AM #70
bignosdaddy
Capt. No Mercy #7 & ASMC
 
bignosdaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Findlay,Ohio
bignosdaddy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by idrum2loud View Post
he can get behind a aztec and not even have to get on his knees!!
Lol yeah it is pretty cool that he can get behind many bunkers and not have to get down. It surprises alot of people he plays with. There was place we played they used Cans layed down for thier snake and Corey just walked down it we all were laughing like wow that is somehting..Thanks for the comments man and have a good one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw19 View Post
you should send ollie a email he answers them within a day or 2 or send him pm on pb nation

Hey thanks for the info man I think I will send him a message both ways that way I know he gets it. Thanks Again and have a good one to you too man, and a to both of you guys. Thanks.
__________________
PBN Trust--The No Mercy Paintball Team--My Little Baller
Nicky Cuba Fan#142-Ollie Lang#260-Rich Teldford#117-Thomas Taylor#782-ODB..Timmmmy Fan#3
bignosdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 10:58 AM #71
outlaw19
VA's Finest
 
outlaw19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Virginia (540)
outlaw19 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
outlaw19 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
np n u n ur kid sound awesome n if he sticks wit the sport i wont be suprised if we all see him playing for ironmen or some other pro team some day having his own videos on youtube =P
__________________
PSN: Outlaw019
Steam: redwngsfan019


outlaw19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 10:21 PM #72
bignosdaddy
Capt. No Mercy #7 & ASMC
 
bignosdaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Findlay,Ohio
bignosdaddy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw19 View Post
np n u n ur kid sound awesome n if he sticks wit the sport i wont be suprised if we all see him playing for ironmen or some other pro team some day having his own videos on youtube =P
Thanks man for the comments I really appreciate them very much..I can only hope he will stay with it..Also I can only hope we all will see him playing for a pro team like the Ironmen or another pro team..Yeah lol that would be cool to see my son's videos on youtube. Thanks Again man and have a good one bro..
__________________
PBN Trust--The No Mercy Paintball Team--My Little Baller
Nicky Cuba Fan#142-Ollie Lang#260-Rich Teldford#117-Thomas Taylor#782-ODB..Timmmmy Fan#3
bignosdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 08:54 PM #73
snake5040
Ducks Fly Together
 
snake5040's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Chattown, TN
its not even legal for 8 year olds to play down here.
that kid is going to be like marcello margott someday.
hope to see him in the nppl at age 10
__________________
snake5040 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 09:33 PM #74
bignosdaddy
Capt. No Mercy #7 & ASMC
 
bignosdaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Findlay,Ohio
bignosdaddy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake5040 View Post
its not even legal for 8 year olds to play down here.
that kid is going to be like marcello margott someday.
hope to see him in the nppl at age 10

Yeah there is only like 3 fileds here in Ohio he is able to play at..I can only hope he will be playing in the NPPL some day and it would be cool to be like Marcello Margott or any of the other young pro players out there...Thanks for the comments man and have a good one bro.
__________________
PBN Trust--The No Mercy Paintball Team--My Little Baller
Nicky Cuba Fan#142-Ollie Lang#260-Rich Teldford#117-Thomas Taylor#782-ODB..Timmmmy Fan#3
bignosdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 10:54 PM #75
snake5040
Ducks Fly Together
 
snake5040's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Chattown, TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignosdaddy View Post
Yeah there is only like 3 fileds here in Ohio he is able to play at..I can only hope he will be playing in the NPPL some day and it would be cool to be like Marcello Margott or any of the other young pro players out there...Thanks for the comments man and have a good one bro.
no prob man

but seriously, if you keep him playing alot he will be a pro someday.
gl to him in the future and your team aswell
__________________
snake5040 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 12:13 AM #76
bignosdaddy
Capt. No Mercy #7 & ASMC
 
bignosdaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Findlay,Ohio
bignosdaddy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake5040 View Post
no prob man

but seriously, if you keep him playing alot he will be a pro someday.
gl to him in the future and your team aswell
Hey Thanks Again man I really apreciate that alot and yeah we have just found out tonight that 2 more fields will allow Corey to play at them this year so I want to Thank PBN for all the help and support from this site and all it's members posting I think has helped in getting Corey to play more and for him to get more experience on the field so he can better himself as a player..And just maybe someday he will be playing for a pro team..So hey GL to you this year man and have a good one.
__________________
PBN Trust--The No Mercy Paintball Team--My Little Baller
Nicky Cuba Fan#142-Ollie Lang#260-Rich Teldford#117-Thomas Taylor#782-ODB..Timmmmy Fan#3
bignosdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 12:59 AM #77
frontlinepb
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
frontlinepb works for a Paintball manufacturer
You and Corey are very lucky people to have each other. My son is only 9 moths old (yesterday). I hope he takes the interest that I have in paintball, not that I will push it too hard, but I hope. I own a pro-shop in central Ohio, and I someday hope to see you and Corey down here. (Frontline Paintball http://walltowallpaintball.com) I now know what it is that makes fatherhood so special. Just seeing pics of Corey almost puts me in your shoes. I can't wait until my son (Cade) gets a hold of his first marker.

I am so glad to see that you two have such a special thing to share. Even better, I am glad to see that the thing you two share is paintball. Cade has started crawling and walking, and he has already started losing interest in the funny noises daddy can make with his mouth and armpits. It is good too see there is common ground in sight.

Last edited by frontlinepb : 03-23-2008 at 01:01 AM.
frontlinepb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 10:22 AM #78
bignosdaddy
Capt. No Mercy #7 & ASMC
 
bignosdaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Findlay,Ohio
bignosdaddy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by frontlinepb View Post
You and Corey are very lucky people to have each other. My son is only 9 moths old (yesterday). I hope he takes the interest that I have in paintball, not that I will push it too hard, but I hope. I own a pro-shop in central Ohio, and I someday hope to see you and Corey down here. (Frontline Paintball http://walltowallpaintball.com) I now know what it is that makes fatherhood so special. Just seeing pics of Corey almost puts me in your shoes. I can't wait until my son (Cade) gets a hold of his first marker.

I am so glad to see that you two have such a special thing to share. Even better, I am glad to see that the thing you two share is paintball. Cade has started crawling and walking, and he has already started losing interest in the funny noises daddy can make with his mouth and armpits. It is good too see there is common ground in sight.
Hey man I really appreciate you coming on here and inviting us to come there..I think that is awsome that you have a son too..It is a great way to have good relationship with my son and I really do hope you and your son have fun times like Corey and I have had only and we plan on making many more together as this year is underway..I also have 2 other sons that are coming up one is 3 and the other is 4..I can only hope that they will also play like Corey and myself but if they do not I won't press the issue..I think that is cool the your son is crawling and walking..Just think it won't be long and he can start running and gunning lol..Cade will be running through the living room diving behind the couch and other furniture acting like they are bunkers and they are shooting people just like my boys do just about every night..So Thank Man and have a good one and yeah I will getting in contact with you on when we can make it to see you..Thanks Again Shane..
__________________
PBN Trust--The No Mercy Paintball Team--My Little Baller
Nicky Cuba Fan#142-Ollie Lang#260-Rich Teldford#117-Thomas Taylor#782-ODB..Timmmmy Fan#3
bignosdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 07:01 PM #79
nxt lover
save a rock, thro an ion.
 
nxt lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 7 Zero 3
nice slideshow, u should film a game. he looks really good!
__________________
If guns kill people, then i can blame mispelled words on my pencil.
nxt lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 08:13 PM #80
bignosdaddy
Capt. No Mercy #7 & ASMC
 
bignosdaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Findlay,Ohio
bignosdaddy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Thanks man..Yeah I have a couple videos of him playing and I am working on getting them on here for you all to see. Thanks for the comments and checking out the thread man and have a good one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxt lover View Post
nice slideshow, u should film a game. he looks really good!
__________________
PBN Trust--The No Mercy Paintball Team--My Little Baller
Nicky Cuba Fan#142-Ollie Lang#260-Rich Teldford#117-Thomas Taylor#782-ODB..Timmmmy Fan#3
bignosdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 04:40 PM #81
paintballer045
Noob forum OT OG
 
paintballer045's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Good ole' Georgia
paintballer045 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
paintballer045 supports Team VICIOUS
paintballer045 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
paintballer045 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignosdaddy View Post
Cade will be running through the living room diving behind the couch and other furniture acting like they are bunkers and they are shooting people just like my boys do just about every night..
My parents think I'm crazy when I do this.




...but it could also be the fact I'm 15 not 8.

But seriously to you, I got my dad to play alittle last year and he loves it. He just doesn't have enough time to play every weekend with me, he's actually alot better than most plays that are just starting.
__________________
" I can do all things through him who gives me strength"

Philippians 4:13

My posts are a direct reflection of my opinion; however, they are typically joking in nature. My posts do not, literally or through implication, reflect any views or opinions of my department.
paintballer045 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 05:06 PM #82
CLoPaintball
[wck]
 
CLoPaintball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: M-west
CLoPaintball owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
CLoPaintball supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballer045 View Post
My parents think I'm crazy when I do this.




...but it could also be the fact I'm 15 not 8.

But seriously to you, I got my dad to play alittle last year and he loves it. He just doesn't have enough time to play every weekend with me, he's actually alot better than most plays that are just starting.
same here
__________________

EGO X
CLoPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 10:21 PM #83
bignosdaddy
Capt. No Mercy #7 & ASMC
 
bignosdaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Findlay,Ohio
bignosdaddy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Ha Ha Ha That's cool guys I am glad you guys like that..but it is cool that you guys do the same..Hey I am glad you both get to play with your dad's some though..It is cool for both of you and it gets some father son time together is the way I look at it..Even if we go to a field Corey is not alloud to play he is still there right beside me when I am not on the field..He also knows when we do go to a field he is able to play he better be ready to ball..So I am going to Thanks to the both of you for your comments and Thanks for post..You guys have a good one guys and goodluck in all you guys do this year..Thanks Again guys.
__________________
PBN Trust--The No Mercy Paintball Team--My Little Baller
Nicky Cuba Fan#142-Ollie Lang#260-Rich Teldford#117-Thomas Taylor#782-ODB..Timmmmy Fan#3
bignosdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 09:27 AM #84
innovate91
 
 
innovate91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Cumberland MD
awsome dad

I wish my dad saw paintball the same way i do. He played with me for the 1st time the other week but he works weekends which is the only time we have paintball around here lol.

Glad to see you encouraging your son to play. Your one of the 1st parents that actually see the sport as something other than a bunch of kids giving each other bruises lol.

Its also awsome your field allows your 8 year old son to play. Over here you have to be at least 10 or 11.
__________________
SmartParts Paintballer

All American Paintball Park baby!!!!!!!!
innovate91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump