Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-24-2008, 11:11 PM #22
anevez
$$$$$$

anevez plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ionthumper View Post
Not trying get something started? Man no one else was trashing anyone till you opened your yap. But then just looking at your sig line says it all. a shill for AZ/Shaggs talking trash. I don't play for Fabulous, I have to pay the going rate and other than someone complaining about not being able to use paint from Shaggbros at Dodge City(something your store lead them to believe they could) I haven't heard many people complain. Especially the ones that keep coming out there on a regular basis. And I'm sure SB opens up at 7AM to sell paint to somebody driving to Az from Tulsa before they go to the field, or is he supposed to make a trip the day before from Tulsa/Sapulpa to get his paint, some savings. And it's a 14 mile round trip from I-44/35 to the store, learn to read a map bozo.
read the thread how did i start something? i just said dc was a good field and someone said **** about it so i came back cuz im just trying to support my home field

iFRESH
15 Year Old Fury.......even though i turned 17
anevez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 11:28 PM #23
shocker4life03
OKC Militia

shocker4life03 plays in the PSP
shocker4life03 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
shocker4life03 supports Team VICIOUS
shocker4life03 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ionthumper View Post
Not trying get something started? Man no one else was trashing anyone till you opened your yap. But then just looking at your sig line says it all. a shill for AZ/Shaggs talking trash. I don't play for Fabulous, I have to pay the going rate and other than someone complaining about not being able to use paint from Shaggbros at Dodge City(something your store lead them to believe they could) I haven't heard many people complain. Especially the ones that keep coming out there on a regular basis. And I'm sure SB opens up at 7AM to sell paint to somebody driving to Az from Tulsa before they go to the field, or is he supposed to make a trip the day before from Tulsa/Sapulpa to get his paint, some savings. And it's a 14 mile round trip from I-44/35 to the store, learn to read a map bozo.
It was intended for me Nevez.

There are many afternoon sessions available. and i am not trying to talk crap at all i am sorry if it seems like that. The reason above is bolded is because if you knew some history about oklahoma paintball you might understand why people believe that. When dodge city first opened up it was a joint operation with Craig and Kevin (the guy who originally opened up shaggy brothers.) Never in my two years of working there have i told a single person that you can use SB paint at DC we know that DC is a FPO facility. Never have i heard another employee say that to somebody either. There was always an "old timer from back in the day" asking if they could and the answer was always no DC is a FPO facility. Not trying to start crap or bad mouth anything just simply stating the complaints that i have heard from people that have played out there. I understand that there are the regulars out there. Really dont see much of those people to get their opinion. I have played at DC before as well and it was fun, alot of fun and my only complaint was the high prices. And LA you know me i am not a **** starter or anything like that. so if i seemed like that i am sorry. It wasnt my intentions. And for the record the sig is old i am no longer sponsored out of there. Nor have any affiliation with SB or AZ. Other then the fact that 187 are my best friends and have been for YEARS.

Edit: Sig is fixed

Last edited by shocker4life03 : 02-24-2008 at 11:37 PM.
shocker4life03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 03:53 PM #24
anevez
$$$$$$

oh yea pat "shocker4life03" is one of the nicest guys i know so he wasnt trying to start anything and im would bet that he is telling the truth
and wats up with u not bein mafia anymore??

iFRESH
Old 02-26-2008, 05:49 PM #25
I love pancakes
Team Adrenaline not a 2k7

Quote:
Originally Posted by anevez View Post
im not trying to get something started im sorry i play for fabulous and is was just trying to promote our field
good lord everything turns into an argument i hate that
well you are usaully a douche to people at field but havent even seen u there lasst 3 or 4 times i went maybe youve changed.....
.You gas up the marker, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field... it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last nite, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it... paintball.
=SETUP=
PMR,FREAK KIT,EMPIRE B2, 68/45, PROTO JERSEY AND PANTS,JT FLEX8 EMPIRE SS 4+5 PACK
I love pancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 05:53 PM #26
I love pancakes

yeah dude i agree with ionthumper on paint price its way too high if there going to sell it at 60 a box give us something good not that low grade procaps give me a break they should sell us like zen or something.... i mean the 43 dollar karnage is better than what u get at dodge for 60 man which is pretty dumb.......
.You gas up the marker, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field... it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last nite, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it... paintball.
=SETUP=
PMR,FREAK KIT,EMPIRE B2, 68/45, PROTO JERSEY AND PANTS,JT FLEX8 EMPIRE SS 4+5 PACK
Old 02-26-2008, 05:56 PM #27
I love pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by shocker4life03 View Post
It was intended for me Nevez.

There are many afternoon sessions available. and i am not trying to talk crap at all i am sorry if it seems like that. The reason above is bolded is because if you knew some history about oklahoma paintball you might understand why people believe that. When dodge city first opened up it was a joint operation with Craig and Kevin (the guy who originally opened up shaggy brothers.) Never in my two years of working there have i told a single person that you can use SB paint at DC we know that DC is a FPO facility. Never have i heard another employee say that to somebody either. There was always an "old timer from back in the day" asking if they could and the answer was always no DC is a FPO facility. Not trying to start crap or bad mouth anything just simply stating the complaints that i have heard from people that have played out there. I understand that there are the regulars out there. Really dont see much of those people to get their opinion. I have played at DC before as well and it was fun, alot of fun and my only complaint was the high prices. And LA you know me i am not a **** starter or anything like that. so if i seemed like that i am sorry. It wasnt my intentions. And for the record the sig is old i am no longer sponsored out of there. Nor have any affiliation with SB or AZ. Other then the fact that 187 are my best friends and have been for YEARS.

Edit: Sig is fixed
that sux man i was wondering why you werent teching at sb any more
=SETUP=
Old 02-26-2008, 05:56 PM #28
K-9
name's ryon. hi

Annual Supporting Member
K-9 plays in the PSP
K-9 donated to help Peyton Trent
K-9 supports DLX Technology
For fields
Airball: PCOC
Woods: Shaggs or Adventure World
Concept: Ive heard good things about WildWest's Hyperball
K-9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 05:59 PM #29
I love pancakes

hey LA u gonna be at DC this weekend i might be there if pmr gets fixed in time
=SETUP=
Old 02-26-2008, 06:25 PM #30
shocker4life03
OKC Militia

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love pancakes View Post
that sux man i was wondering why you werent teching at sb any more
who are you man?
Old 02-26-2008, 08:52 PM #31
anevez
$$$$$$

Quote:
hey LA u gonna be at DC this weekend i might be there if pmr gets fixed in time
on sunday fer sure cant saturday got a b ball tourney

iFRESH
Old 02-27-2008, 07:59 AM #32
I love pancakes

Quote:
who are you man?
you prob dont know me uve techd my gun alot tho i play at dc used to play at az alot but stopped my names blake
=SETUP=
Old 02-29-2008, 12:14 AM #33
paintballskaguy
Quiet Bear

paintballskaguy supports Cereal Killerz 2
paintballskaguy donated to help Peyton Trent
I would check out some of the kansas fields if you really want to get out there.
http://www.tornadoalleypaintball.com/

High Performance Paintball in Missouri is fun to, their team is a lot of fun and their good.

Neoshow, MO, at the brass eagle factory, if your invited is a good place to get some serious 7-man practice in.

Dropzone Paintball in Lawrence, KS is a lot of fun, but plan on spending the night! The tournaments there are really well done.

Never been to dallas, tx for paintball, but I'm sure there's a ton of places there.

There used/is an indoor in Fort smith, arkansas.. never been, but it's there.

Feedback
paintballskaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 01:09 AM #34
shocker4life03
OKC Militia

Quote:
you prob dont know me uve techd my gun alot tho i play at dc used to play at az alot but stopped my names blake
e-tek with gold parts? i think i know who you are
Old 02-29-2008, 07:49 PM #35
I love pancakes

Quote:
e-tek with gold parts? i think i know who you are
no i had a completely up ion
=SETUP=
ReplyRegional Ups