ok lets start with the tanks...
1. empire fuel tank, 45/5000 great tank awsome performance and has 2 years and 5-6 months left of hydro. i put a pure energy reg on it because i use a sniper 2 and i dont need a short reg on my tank... can switch regs out if buyer wants... 120 obo... thats OBO.
:::::::STILL 99% PENDING::::::::
2. one catauna cylinders 47/3000 was made in march of 2006.. so i think it has a few more years left... this tank is a little scuffed up, this was on my A-5 so most pballers would know the abuse this thing can take.
3. one pure energy tank 47/3000 has an empire reg on it i can put stock reg back on it if buyer chooses, again this tank is also scuffed up, but its a steely it can take just about anything if its in hydro... made in august of 2005
4. one tippman A-5 just fully cleaned. few scuffs hear and there.. works AWSOME not much to say... barrel is pretty beat up but still shoots accurately. it has my old team name on it but a little sharpie covered it up nice. more pics on request.
5. one egg 2 reloader with zboard. shells are in good cond. so is feed tube. and battery door.. but the loader lid has a small crack on the snapping part. no big deal still works great and doesnt affect performance at all..
6. one BRAND NEW unused empire reloader 2 sound activated aggitator, again mint cond. no scratches.
7.this is my baby, one gloss black prostock sniper 2. with gloss black dye trigger frame, red dye sticky grips, gloss black cp reg, gloss black 16in. UL or 12in. Stiffi. gloss black push button ASA red macro, new silver detent and alot of loving.
200 for everything but barrel.
8. 16in. UL .686 autococker thread. many people think that bore is to small, its perfect with a barrel of this length. VERY accurate and easy to aim.
RULES do not ask to part, the barrel is glewed together, thats right front and back. dont ask why i did it, (BECAUSE I DIDNT) previous owner did.
9. one 12in. Autococker .691 Stiffi. mint cond. not much to say but it is the BEST
10. one full metal body airsoft tommy gun. (tac version). this is another one of my babies. there is no stupid lead weights in this thing.. everything is metal except for the stocks and the magazine (EVERYTHING) you can see in the pics i added electric tape to the mag to add weight and protection the mag is about 45 bbs, you can buy drum mags for the gun also i just dont have money or time. shots FAST looks SWEET and turns eyes, it has adjustable hop up, all parts are interchangeable with tokyo marui, has a new barrel that is way way stinking accurate. hitting a plate in excess of 100 ft with no wind.
360FPS +- 30 FPS because i dont know exactly but is perfect for most scenario games.
at least $130
:::::TOMMY GUN IS PENDING:::::::
10. one green gas black colt 45 WWII edition metal slide very nice, a few scuffs
10 another green gas pistol. a modern 45 cal with new extra grippy grips.
:::::::::: Gone ::::::::::
11. i have filled pods of .20 BBs that where once fired, i have filtered them and i can lube them if the buyer chooses me too, i would not recommend them for high end airsoft, but for a walmart gun they are great!
5dollars for a full pods worth of bbs, i estimate around 3500 to 4200 bbs... thats cheap!
rules, you always pay first
you always ship first if in a trade, unless your feedback is 15+ more than mine thats the rule.
i will trade for just about anything i like.
you want more pics just ask.
be ready to commit when you post.
im a reasonable guy so offer up
all prices are without shipping buyer pays shipping i can ship it however you want as long as you pay.