Well i plan on going to the ref clinic in Mn, i would like to Know if anyone else outside of Mn is going? The reason this thread is up is that, i want to get a group of ppl that are going to the clinic together to share a hotel, so it is cheaper for everyone
well here is the details
What: PSP Official Referee Certification, 2 day Clinic
When: February 23rd & 24th, 2008
Where: Air Assault Paintball - 5130 Industrial Street - Maple Plain, MN 55359 (763) 479-3113 - www.airassaultpaintball.com
Register: ALL attendees must pre-register online @ www.pspevents.com
Class Limit: 60 people
Suggested minimum age: 16
- Classroom training
- Topics covered to include, but not limited to: rules, positioning, safety, presentation, & attitude.
- Written test on PSP rules & in-game situations
- On field training!
- Performance evaluation in key areas
- PSP rulebook, including Divisional XBall, 5-Man
- Certificate of clinic completion *
Agenda: (Bring your gear and be prepared to ref games!!)
- Check-in begins at 10:30 AM, classroom training to begin at 11:00 AM,
clinic ends at 5:00 PM
- Live scrimmage reffing begins at 8:00 AM, clinic ends at 1:00 PM
*-* There will also be time after reffing on Sunday for those interested in playing; discounts for clinic attendees, so bring you’re gear to play as well!
ALL ATTENDEES MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE!!
Registration for the Maple Plain, Minnesota PSP Referee Certification Clinic will open online at www.pspevents.com
at 6:00 PM Central Time on Tuesday, February 5th, 2008.
If all spots are not filled before the clinic, limited walkup registration MAY be available. Any questions can be directed to Tim Schroepfer email@example.com
(Walkup registration fees must be paid in cash on the first day of the clinic.)
*Attendance/participation in a PSP certification clinic does not guarantee that you will be called upon to judge a national event for the PSP.
pm me or what ever