Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-18-2008, 02:00 PM #1
tthacker
A New Chapter Begins

tthacker plays in the APPA D4 division
Mossback Paintball Challenge

Hey friends. I don't see many folks from Wyoming often. But, I thought I'd share this news with you as well. A series has just been release for us Northwesterners.

http://www.mpccentral.com/

This is definitely one of the most exciting events I've seen for the local/regional scene and is meant to help unite and grown Northwest paintball.

Come check it out. You can also refer to the newly posted thread in the Washington forum: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2563834

thanks,
Tom
tthacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-26-2008, 09:56 PM #2
tthacker
A New Chapter Begins

tthacker plays in the APPA D4 division
doesn't seem to active in the Wyoming section on the nation. But, prizes package for the Mossback Paintball Challenge is below for your consideration. Definitely gonna be a fun series and a worthwhile series/event!!

SPORTSMANSHIP AWARDS-

SPORTSMANSHIP OVERALL - (30) CASES OF PAINTBALLS
SPORTSMANSHIP EVENT PRIZE - (1) SUP AIR 3MAN PRACTICE FIELD

OPEN OVERALL PRIZE - (70) Case of paintballs PLUS an NXe Sponsorship through DoodleBug Sportz to include (5) Elevation Packs, (5) Elevation Tank Covers, (5) Tee Shirts, & (5) Barrel Covers.

OPEN 1ST PLACE EVENT PRIZES - (5) NXT SHOCKERS WITH BLOODWORKS QUICKDRAW BOLT GUIDES, AND BLOODWORKS STRAPPADO ASA'S

OPEN 2ND PLACE EVENT PRIZES - (5) DXS AIR SYSTEMS, (5) TIPPMANN ULTRALIGHT PANTS, (5) TIPPMANN ULTRALIGHT JERSEYS, & (12) ENERGY PAINTBALL 9 VOLT BATTERIES.

OPEN 3RD PLACE EVENT PRIZES - (5) DRAXXUS GRILLZ GOGGLES, (5) NXe RP4 PACKS WITH PODS

OPEN 4TH PLACE EVENT PRIZES - (5) ANS HALO UPGRADE KITS: shells, laser eyes, aluminum rip drive, speed wheel, & speed feed.

ROOKIE OVERALL PRIZE - (70) CASES OF PAINTBALLS

ROOKIE 1ST PLACE EVENT PRIZES - (5) PROTO M7 MARKERS

ROOKIE 2ND PLACE EVENT PRIZES - (5) PROTO SLG MARKERS

ROOKIE 3RD PLACE EVENT PRIZES - (5) CP INLINE REGULATORS, (5) CP DIRECT MOUNT ON OFF'S, (1) TEAM VIRTUE SPONSORSHIP TO INCLUDE (5) T-SHIRTS, (5) HATS, STICKERS, A VIRTUE BANNER, AND $20 OFF ANY VIRTUE BOARD PURCHASED AT YOUR LOCAL STORE.

ROOKIE 4TH PLACE EVENT PRIZES - (5) PROFILERS, (5) NXe RP4 PACKS WITH PODS.

YOUNG GUNS OVERALL - (40) CASES OF PAINTBALLS

YOUNG GUNS 1ST PLACE EVENT PRIZES - (5) SONIXS MARKERS & (5) KINGMAN JERSEYS

YOUNG GUNS 2ND PLACE EVENT PRIZES - (5) FASTA LOADERS

YOUNG GUNS 3RD PLACE EVENT PRIZES - (5) NXe RP3 PACKS WITH PODS

YOUNG GUNS 4TH PLACE EVENT PRIZES - KINGMAN JERSEYS
tthacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 10:44 PM #3
DC19
Doodlebug Sportz

Annual Supporting Member
DC19 is a Supporting Member
DC19 supports DLX Technology
Hey Guys,

A lot more updates are availible in the main thread located: HERE
LuxePbCentral - Your #1 Stop for Everything Luxe -
PM me for any Luxe / Parts! I can get custom Luxes for you!!!
PaintballNW.com - Local Event Coverage & Promotion!
PM me to request event coverage & make suggestions!
DC19 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 10:54 AM #4
doodlebugsportz

Prize Package Update MPC E2

Well guys I have a problem with the prize package for E2........ Seems My buddies at Dye have ran out of PM7's so I have to do something different...

So here is the deal on the prize package-Since Dye does not have the PM7's, We have worked it out so that PM8's will be used in place of the PM7's.

BUT, there is a catch....... The MPC will now let the Division with the most teams decide which of the Marker packages that they would like to claim.
So what this means is that if there are 9 open and 8 rookie teams, The team that wins the Open Division will get to choose between the PM8's and the NXT's with the Bloodworks Parts!
See you in Grandview!

Support The Stores That Support The Sport
www.mpccentral.com

Don-DoodleBug Sportz- NW Paintball At Its Best!
Paintball Innovations- 50 Caliber Solutions www.paintballinnovations.com
The Original NW Luxe Premier Dealer-In it from the beginning! www.doodlebugsportz.com
doodlebugsportz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 04:30 PM #5
doodlebugsportz

Important Mpc Updates

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In an effort to bring the NW the best paintball events possible, The MPC has decided to implement the following classification changes for the Young Gunz division and also a player classification change.
Young Gunz:
Players age limit: 10-16 years old
Rosters:
Young Gunz roster may include 1 Rookie player.
Rookie player on the YG Roster is not eligible if they have competed in any NPPL or PSP events.
Rookie player on the YG Roster is not eligible if they have competed in any events above rookie (example-rookie player on a open team roster).
Player Classifications:
Professional: Any player who has appeared on more than one Pro, Semi-Pro or NXL roster and has appeared on at least one such roster since Jan 1, 2005 is a Pro player.*****If a player has been reclassified to a lower rank by PSP or NPPL, they will NOT be considered Pro and can play at their current PSP/NPPL classification.****

The MPC hopes that these changes will help grow our sport and reunite the players, stores and fields of the NW.
Our Goal is to provide the players of the NW a quality regional event that allows the players the to have a say in how the events are managed.
Hopefully this will allow more of the upcoming YG teams to attend the event and allow all eligible players the oppertunity to participate.
Thanks to all of you for all of the input on these issues and see ya in Grandview.

Support The Stores That Support The Sport
www.mpccentral.com

Don-DoodleBug Sportz- NW Paintball At Its Best!
Paintball Innovations- 50 Caliber Solutions www.paintballinnovations.com
The Original NW Luxe Premier Dealer-In it from the beginning! www.doodlebugsportz.com
doodlebugsportz is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups