Annual Supporting Member
BELOWZERO is playing at Living Legends V
BELOWZERO is playing at Living Legends VI
BELOWZERO owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
BELOWZERO supports Team VICIOUS
BELOWZERO plays in the APPA D4 division
BELOWZERO is Legendary
BELOWZERO is Boss
i play back and i use to shooit a dm5 and get 8-9 pods and a hopper if ur having air problems first off always have fresh lube when possible and keep ur lpr freshly lubed and set ur regs properly if your not able to this then just send the gun to dye and get it tuned and set properly and take care of your gun and it will take care of you

MUST STOP GUN BEING A GUN WHORE
FOR ALL YOUR BOBLONG NEEDS PM TIM2THOUSAND4
Field of Dreams
900-999-999
BELOWZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 09:10 PM #23
Diablo3585 (Banned)
high frequency blade

well spoken
Diablo3585 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 09:49 PM #24
Protorail777
Firing my Lazorz.

Protorail777 helped look for balloons
Protorail777 supports Team VICIOUS
Dye guns are awesome. Yeah, they don't have the best efficiency, but they have no kick, they're quiet as hell (for woodsballers), they shoot so damn straight, they have an all around awesome feel to them.
Plus they shoot straight tits.

DM7 for sale!
Protorail777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 10:01 PM #25
teddym

teddym is a Supporting Member
I have been shooting my DM5 for about 3 years. Its had at least 200 cases of paint through it. I lube the bolt once a month, if that. It takes less than 5 minutes to clean and lube the bolt. It has never let me down. I would shoot 5 pods and a hopper no sweat( thats all the paint I carry into any one game anyway) and do not run out of air. If needing to shoot more than that in one game, maybe you should rethink how you play or use a larger tank. Dye makes the best markers out there, bar none. I have had nothing but good luck with mine. It shoots ropes, its faster than I need ( legit 16-17 with the eyes on, 21 with eyes off) and has chopped maybe 10 balls ever. And that was some 2 year old Evil that was sitting in my Garage. I am not sure why the douche above keeps saying his proto shoots at a dwell of 8, I do not think it will even cycle at 8, but if it does, thats why he has problems. Leave your settings stock, or real close, and a Dye will rarely if at all fail you.
Old 02-16-2008, 10:03 PM #26
nl_zack
Zeke Long!

9 times out of 10, if theres a leak, its a o-ring somewhere...that's just cause theres so f-ing many. Thats the only down side I can see.

90% of teens prefer electro over pump, if youre part of the 10% that rock a pump, put this in your sig.

I'm a horrible speller, get over it.
nl_zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 10:20 PM #27
Diablo3585 (Banned)
high frequency blade

but if you have a problem it narrows it down to almost nothing so it's easy to locate the problem and fix it
Diablo3585 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 10:34 PM #28
Dyeballer610
game in 3.2.wait...ok go

Dyeballer610 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Dyeballer610 supports our troops
Dyeballer610 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Dyeballer610 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Dyeballer610 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Dyeballer610 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by samh View Post
I've heard that there not really that reliable.And yes i want to know if there is anything wrong with them or not.

OK, heres what you do.
you find the person that told you that
and you beat the ever living **** out of him cause hes the dumbest person on the planet
Dyeballer610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 10:41 PM #29
legendariable
DO WORK SON!!!

any gun made by Dye/proto is very reliable just as long as you take care of them. they do take a little more maintence than most of the other guns but realy its not alot if you want a great shooting gun, I've never had a problem any of the DM's I've owned/used, and if I did it was becouse someone took ****y care of there guns.

"some people say cucumbers taste better pickled,what?, huh?"
legendariable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 09:06 AM #30
AnonymousTPT Ian (Banned)

Orings would probably be the only downside to a matrix but IMO it is the nicest gun on the market now.
AnonymousTPT Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 10:35 AM #31
soldiernkorea

Just my 2 cents...Back when i was playin korea I had an UL DM5 which i liked but had many a problem probably operator error but i did not want to ship it to DYE...So i sold it aand bought a NXT which i lived by for like a year but i got into some financial trouble and sold it...then i got an angel 1 hated it sold it...and bought a dm6 and i LOVE it not a single issue so far so i have owned many high end markers and the DYE is one of the best i have shot

DM8 FST Rotor FT
soldiernkorea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 10:38 AM #32
klr650r

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuik View Post
(dwell of 8, lpr is really low, no abs)
Does the marker even fire ? Is your HPR wide open ? you must get alot of shootdown.

Out of the box the DM is the smoothest marker I've shot, except for the DROID.
Old 02-17-2008, 10:53 AM #33
CSchaffs
I'm a Rooster Illusion

CSchaffs owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
DMs are THE SMOOTHEST MARKERS. do not listen to anyone like yuik who's being a ***** and not taking care of his gun. with any marker you have to take care of it. if you lube your bolt only two times a month and have the worst settings possible for your gun with it still shooting of course you're going to have problems. people really piss me off sometimes
Old 02-17-2008, 11:53 AM #34
ipodpeter35
Jizzed in My Pants

ipodpeter35 helped look for balloons
Honestly, if you're having problems with your DM it more than likely is your own fault. Just like with any other marker, good care goes a long way. Greasing and cleaning your gun after every day of play will keep it from going down on you. Most people don't bother to read up on their guns so they end uup ****ing everything up. Every once and awhile, ya, I'm sure there are issues with some of the dm's but dye has great CS and they hook you up.
ipodpeter35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 03:47 PM #35
howshouldiknow

The answer to the universe: Clean, Lube, Leave at stock settings.

2003 Freeflow Trauma Matrix
howshouldiknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 05:08 PM #36
valkrie hunter
secret project, muahaha

you're saying that a highend gun is better than the dm/pm? its like, saying...
enzo ferrari and porche carrera GT. They both are awesome cars, they both
are up there in the top. but they both are good, no matter what advantage the
other car has. dm is just as good as any other guns. they have their ups/down
dm/pm are the smoothest out there, other popet type guns are louder/more
kick.
Xternal/HSP/PaintballGateway

Dye Hinge & Others FS!
valkrie hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 05:19 PM #37
pbmiyagi91
uhhhhhhhhhhh

pbmiyagi91 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pbmiyagi91 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok646 View Post
Not reliable??

Thats a lie... DM's are honestly the most reliable gun out there..

This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 second.
i wouldnt go that far
spool guns are the least reliable guns to an extent considering they have to be lubed and cleaned a lot when poppit guns are very easy to maintain and dont need to be cleaned nearly as often so if your looking for a reliable gun go for a cyborg ego or some other poppit
pbmiyagi91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 06:22 PM #38
cocker420
the kid

has been a member for 10 years
theres a difference between a gun requiring maintenance and being reliable. yea dm's and pm's require a lot more maintenance than an ego but it's just as reliable
e46fanatics Feedback 1+
eBay Feedback 15+ on Request
cocker420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 07:05 PM #39
eyeownyu
ryan

eyeownyu plays in the APPA D3 division
i ahve a dm6 and its been awsome, the only complaint is the air efficiency. its funny all my buddies have various egos, 05's 06's nexus, and everytime we go one of them has a leaking noid, or broken something, and im just sitting there laughing and PLAYING with my dm6. they are not hard to maintain. period. simple as that. just read the stickies and know how the gun works

"It's the decisions you make when you have no time to make them that defines who you are." ~ teh_masterer
Only after disaster can we be resurrected. ~Tyler Durden
San Diego Pirates
VSB.
eyeownyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 04:20 PM #40
ikey

opti's dont bounce? are you kidding? ever heard of an e blade cocker? they bounced worse than pretty much any high end gun i can think of before the Pe zero bounce baord/e2 came out or the lighter aftermarket triggers.

back in the day you would have to adjust your trigger to get it to stop bouncing. i tired with a stock baord. the stock software didnot stop bounce at all.

plus, unless the softwear is really good almost any gun will bounce if the trigger is mechanically set a certain weight. adjust your trigger and im sure i will mostly go away. i havent had vast experience with a lot of aftermarket baords, but teh zero b anti bounce software with TT settings is just about thebest anti bounce software ive ever seen. it pretty much eliminate all bounce mechanical or not. i spend a full tank on training mode (only cycles bolt....so thuosands of cycles out of a tank) trying to get the gun to bounce nomatter what i did. if it was set right it would not bounce. thats just about the only type of baord/gun ive seen that could do that.

...but then again i dunno,im sure all the high tech software out has some good debounce settings. ive never had bunce with my trix the way my trigger is set now. i even lower my debounce a tad, still nothing.
Old 02-19-2008, 04:30 PM #41
Jinmbao

i fink dm is the best of the best i shot it all and no gun is like the dm
Jinmbao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 11:58 AM #42
SI Rippers
kicked in the nuts

Who Ever Told You Matrix Guns Areent Good Please Tell Me Where They Live So I Can Ring There Doorbell And Smack The **** Out Of Them Because I Have Owned Many Many Guns And I Find My Dm6 The Best...and I Mean The Best Gun I Have Ever Shot They Truly Are Great Guns There So Fast So Quiet So Accurate...i Cant Complain About Them I Will Keep Using Matrixes Untill I Cant Paintball No More.....and Thats Till I Die

WTB a life..pm me
SI Rippers is offline   Reply With Quote