Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-05-2008, 09:10 PM #1
Punisher08

Need Suggestions on upgrading Piranha SRT eForce

Any and all help and suggestions will be greatly appreciated guys. Im a noob and i need some serious help on what i should do to my Piranha eforce cuz im stuck with her for a while well at least until i save up enough money to get ICD Promaster!
Punisher08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-05-2008, 11:43 PM #2
PIRANHA PAUL
owns your face

PIRANHA PAUL helped look for balloons
PIRANHA PAUL owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
save even more and forget about the promaster. For now, new bolt, reg, and HPA. That fish will be pimpin.

MY EGO
PIRANHA PAUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 05:32 AM #3
Punisher08

so what do you think would be better than the promaster? I was thinking invert mini but i heard those chop alot of balls...what would you suggest?
Old 02-06-2008, 11:35 AM #4
PIRANHA PAUL
owns your face

PIRANHA PAUL helped look for balloons
PIRANHA PAUL owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
A few of my buddy have minis, there arlight. They dont chop if its set correctly. To be honest, you might as well start saving for your dream gun. Cause youll buy something, them want something better, and again, and again......I just saved for an ego and i dont think ill be buying anouther gun anytime soon. You can get 05 06 egos for the same price as minis (300-400ish). Just ask some ppl at your local field if they dont mind letting you shoot their gun over the chrono. All different guns have different feels. Just find one that suits you and make sure youll be comfortable maintaining it.

MY EGO
PIRANHA PAUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 08:40 PM #5
Punisher08

thanx
Old 02-07-2008, 12:40 AM #6
plushdragon

has been a member for 10 years
plushdragon helped look for balloons
re:

on any icd product the compnay has stopped making paintball guns.(the still make other stuff). there are still people making parts and a third party service center that will take care of warranty issues. I picked up a loysota promaster for under 150.00 online they may be going for less now that icd stopped making stuff. the fusion paintball marker (not the 07) but last year model is the same as a icd bko it a fasor marker with an lpr the newer fusion does not have an lpr.there are a lot of new markers out there now under 300.00 price point your better off going to a local store and look at them or fire a few of them at local field.
Old 02-16-2008, 10:53 AM #7
diingleberry
mmmhmmmmm?

get a promaster
but what plushdragon said is true

"Recent Headlines
After 21 years in the paintball industry, ICD has made the decision to no longer produce paintball guns. This is due to ICD's growth in other industries and product lines and the lack of growth in the paintball industry. However, we will continue our commitment to our existing customers by offering warranty service, parts, and accessories for our markers. We are a strong, thriving company and this move reflects our continued quest for innovation and exploring new opportunities. "