PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-08-2008, 12:43 AM #1
xBlackRain
Vietnam Village Paintball

Suppliers info. question

Hi all... I am in the process of starting a field with a pro shop and I have been checking around the suppliers sites for dealer information. So far every site I have checked into only supplies U.S. dealer inquiry forms and sign up information on their sites and nothing for Canadians. I am finding very frustrating signing up for any of the dealer stuff as they only have U.S. business and tax number stuff and nothing for Canadian vendor permits and what not. Has anyone else run into this and how did you get by it?

cheers,
BlackRain.
xBlackRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-08-2008, 01:07 AM #2
Horizon

Horizon is a member of the Paintball Operators' Association
Quote:
Originally Posted by xBlackRain View Post
Hi all... I am in the process of starting a field with a pro shop and I have been checking around the suppliers sites for dealer information. So far every site I have checked into only supplies U.S. dealer inquiry forms and sign up information on their sites and nothing for Canadians. I am finding very frustrating signing up for any of the dealer stuff as they only have U.S. business and tax number stuff and nothing for Canadian vendor permits and what not. Has anyone else run into this and how did you get by it?

cheers,
BlackRain.
Any US supplier I have dealt with I sent a copy of my Provincial Sales Tax Registration Certificate and proof of GST registration. That's all you need in Canada other than a business license in the city/municipality your store/field is in, to do business.

I've only dealt with small US dealers. Some of the larger ones may have Canadian subsidiaries or Canadian exclusive dealers that they may want you to deal with.
Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote