Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2008, 11:28 PM #127
Mc_Lovin (Banned)
Join Date: 07-16-2005
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Rochester, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBp8ntballaLP508 View Post
1. I wasn't driving, my friend was.
2. I wasn't tripping, he was.
3. Not sure why you're questioning my maturity since I haven't said anything that has been the least bit immature.

Riiiiiggght. Because I made this thread and everything . Learn to ****ing read before you go posting insults princess.


I'll go ahead and let this one speak for itself .

I never once said that I could. I said that my friend can and he did. I was in the ****ing car. Get it through your thick skull. I was in the car while he was tripping and driving. k?

I never promised you that he took "high quality" acid. He took two hits and that was it. I could care less how good the acid was. I could tell he wasn't himself, and he was driving completely fine.


Again, read before you post dumb****.
lol cool, shut up.
Mc_Lovin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 12:56 AM #128
Bluetech (Banned)
dick
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Anchorage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBp8ntballaLP508 View Post
All of my points were completely valid points that came from my personal experience. You don't know me or my friend and you weren't around when said subject happened. Therefore you can't prove me wrong, yet you still can't grasp that.
i could tell you that there is a giant unicorn in your ******* and everytime you poop he hides in your nasal cavity as to not be pushed out with the feces, yet you cant prove me wrong....

does that mean im right?

you are using a childish IM RIGHT YOURE WRONG YOU CANT DISPROVE me argument and it is just showing how ****ing retarded you are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBp8ntballaLP508 View Post
I've been in a car with someone doing acid for one of their first times who was driving and he drove completely normal
you do realize the first time you take acid is the strongest and with 2 hits, he would not even be able to see the ****ing road if it was actually acid.

seriously... read ANY testimonial from ANYONE who has taken 2 hits of acid their first time. they are FAR from normal, but apparently youre skull is too thick and you are too retarded to realize this.

have fun bashing this post with your stupidity because im done.

Last edited by Bluetech : 02-07-2008 at 01:02 AM.
Bluetech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 03:59 AM #129
Mc_Lovin (Banned)
Join Date: 07-16-2005
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Rochester, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluetech View Post
i could tell you that there is a giant unicorn in your ******* and everytime you poop he hides in your nasal cavity as to not be pushed out with the feces, yet you cant prove me wrong....

does that mean im right?

you are using a childish IM RIGHT YOURE WRONG YOU CANT DISPROVE me argument and it is just showing how ****ing retarded you are.

you do realize the first time you take acid is the strongest and with 2 hits, he would not even be able to see the ****ing road if it was actually acid.

seriously... read ANY testimonial from ANYONE who has taken 2 hits of acid their first time. they are FAR from normal, but apparently youre skull is too thick and you are too retarded to realize this.

have fun bashing this post with your stupidity because im done.
I apparently the kid doesn't know the meaning of "most potent psychadelic known to man". Do you know how small a microgram is?

Well, either that, or you can take a hit of Salvia extract 60x. AND THEN tell me you can still drive or even function for that matter.
Mc_Lovin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 02:52 PM #130
BBp8ntballaLP508
☮♥♫
 
BBp8ntballaLP508's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: 765
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluetech View Post
i could tell you that there is a giant unicorn in your ******* and everytime you poop he hides in your nasal cavity as to not be pushed out with the feces, yet you cant prove me wrong....

does that mean im right?

you are using a childish IM RIGHT YOURE WRONG YOU CANT DISPROVE me argument and it is just showing how ****ing retarded you are.

you do realize the first time you take acid is the strongest and with 2 hits, he would not even be able to see the ****ing road if it was actually acid.

seriously... read ANY testimonial from ANYONE who has taken 2 hits of acid their first time. they are FAR from normal, but apparently youre skull is too thick and you are too retarded to realize this.

have fun bashing this post with your stupidity because im done.
I wouldn't use an "I'm right, you're wrong" argument if I didn't know that I'm right. I saw what I saw and you can't tell me otherwise.

Oh, and your analogy was stupid lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mc_Lovin View Post
I apparently the kid doesn't know the meaning of "most potent psychadelic known to man". Do you know how small a microgram is?

Well, either that, or you can take a hit of Salvia extract 60x. AND THEN tell me you can still drive or even function for that matter.
1 microgram=0.000001 grams. I understand how small that is. I've done acid before. Once again, (how many times does it take?) I didn't claim that I could drive on acid, nor have I ever driven on acid. Drop it- at least Bluetech had half and idea about what he was talking about.
BBp8ntballaLP508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump