Spike 117 donated to help Peyton Trent
Spike 117 supports Pev's Paintball
Spike 117 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Spike 117 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Spike 117 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Spike 117 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
Spike 117 is Legendary
i never feel bad, i just get pumped.

though the first time i bunker a bunch of n00bs, i was playing woodsball at my local field, and i ran up to a bunker and whipped around it and there behind the bunker were 4 ppl, a kid about 10, a fat chick, her decetly hot sister and their dad. I lit them all up and ran back to cover, afterwards i saw them, and all i could do was laugh, maybe thats cuz im an *******.....
Spike 117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-04-2008, 10:42 PM #947
Gutless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike 117 View Post
i never feel bad, i just get pumped.

though the first time i bunker a bunch of n00bs, i was playing woodsball at my local field, and i ran up to a bunker and whipped around it and there behind the bunker were 4 ppl, a kid about 10, a fat chick, her decetly hot sister and their dad. I lit them all up and ran back to cover, afterwards i saw them, and all i could do was laugh, maybe thats cuz im an *******.....
Dude that's funny, but soooo evil. Can I sig that. I'm going to sig that, if you don't want me to, then just pm me.
"You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next 3 minutes, this is your heaven on earth...live it...love it...Paintball 4 life.." Matty Marshal
(quote found by magman687)
Gutless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 12:02 AM #948
rabidhampster
Girrr

rabidhampster is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
If they aren't really little, really timid, or if they have their own gear sure.
A lot of noobs in my area are early 20's guys. They don't particularly need my coddling. But a little dude or some dude scared ****less holding a rental to his chest like it's his moms nips, then no I won't bunker him.
rabidhampster is offline   Reply With Quote