elTwitcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-01-2008, 03:46 PM #44
RockingTheIon70 (Banned)
Vorsprung durch Technik

Quote:
Originally Posted by rygaff11 View Post
Based on your spelling and grammar, I'm guessing you were drunk. I NEVER made a connection between Israel and Osama. Adema3412 said that the 9/11 attacks caused the entire world to hate us, which I said is not true.
RockingTheIon70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 03:59 PM #45
RockingTheIon70 (Banned)
Vorsprung durch Technik

Quote:
Your big long rant in an attempt to sound smart isn't even right.

According to Osama's fatawa, he said that Americans should be killed as long as they support Israel and have military presence in the Middle East. He is also very anti-Jewish, and believes in the elimination of the state of Israel.

So yes, he does care about the US support of Israel, and it was likely one of the motives for his attack.

Quote:
If you dont know what your talkign about dont post in a condesending manner and pretend that you do.
Old 02-01-2008, 05:39 PM #46
||IcEs||
kek

has been a member for 10 years
Whats he so happy about?

He loses cash too, his backers lose cash but whether or not the drugs trade will lose out is a different matter.

I bet he doesn't check his monthly balance check.
||IcEs|| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 06:02 PM #47
shiboboo
It's Good to be the King

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockingTheIon70 View Post
Your big long rant in an attempt to sound smart isn't even right.

According to Osama's fatawa, he said that Americans should be killed as long as they support Israel and have military presence in the Middle East. He is also very anti-Jewish, and believes in the elimination of the state of Israel.

So yes, he does care about the US support of Israel, and it was likely one of the motives for his attack.

Impressed with my response?

Black to Blue Cobra G7
shiboboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 06:26 PM #48
RockingTheIon70 (Banned)
Vorsprung durch Technik

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiboboo View Post

Impressed with my response?
What?
Old 02-01-2008, 07:29 PM #49
turdfurgason
You stay classy....

Osama will "retire" to his little cave by the sea, when every american has been destroyed at jihad company B-B-Q. i am with you RockingTheIon70 that he doesn't like our aid to the jews...
Old 02-01-2008, 07:39 PM #50
BlackAngelSS
The Black Korps

Bin Laden doesnt have to banktrupt us. the millions of People who spend their paychecks at Walmart are doing that just fine.

1.SS Panzer Korps
BlackAngelSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 11:02 PM #51
StellarKnight
Mind Erasure

StellarKnight is a Supporting Member
StellarKnight is a founding member
StellarKnight has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAngelSS View Post
Bin Laden doesnt have to banktrupt us. the millions of People who spend their paychecks at Walmart are doing that just fine.
Sense. Does this make any?
Evil presupposes a moral decision, intention, and some forethought. A moron doesn't stop to think or reason. He acts on instinct, like a stable animal, convinced he's doing good, that he's always right, and sanctimoniously proud to go around ****ing up . . .What the world needs is more thoroughly evil people and fewer idiot ****heads.
StellarKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 11:06 PM #52
Animalm0ther3
The Stig, [])anny, df04

Quote:
Up until walmart I thought you were gonna say something enlightening. Your paycheck also goes to rebuilding a nation most Americans probably couldn't point out on a map, and to a social program they may never receive anything from. But Walmart is target #1! Ban capitalism!

"Originally posted by so_FLY: i've heard one beer adds .1 to your BAC, so he had 79 beers?"
Animalm0ther3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 11:19 PM #53
RockingTheIon70 (Banned)
Vorsprung durch Technik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animalm0ther3 View Post
Up until walmart I thought you were gonna say something enlightening. Your paycheck also goes to rebuilding a nation most Americans probably couldn't point out on a map, and to a social program they may never receive anything from. But Walmart is target #1! Ban capitalism!
Yes! Unite the working classes of the world! Red or dead, comrades!
Old 02-01-2008, 11:20 PM #54
BlackAngelSS
The Black Korps

Walmart- wow its so sad how people dont see the problem here.

#1 they pay their employees lower than average wages and ascrew them out of benifets.

#2 MOST OF THERE STUFF IS MADE IN CHINA WTF. Half the presidential candidates even said so. We bareley make anything here anymore. If you love china so much go move there. the average worker there makes only $160 pr month. We buy billions and billions more stuff from them than they do us. how can that be good for our working people? they tax the #$%^ out of our stuff when we sell there. If we make/buy more things in the US they will cost a little more.SO WHAT half the crap we buy made there we dont need anyway.

#3 Walmart Destroys small buisness . how can a local food store or electronics store compete with some corporate giant thats buys everything from china but the tankerload?

China thanks to us is rapidly growing while our economy is sucking %^&*.

BUY American!

1.SS Panzer Korps
Old 02-01-2008, 11:48 PM #55
Animalm0ther3
The Stig, [])anny, df04

"Originally posted by so_FLY: i've heard one beer adds .1 to your BAC, so he had 79 beers?"
Animalm0ther3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 12:02 AM #56
Jim96SC2

Quote:
Walmart- wow its so sad how people dont see the problem here.

#1 they pay their employees lower than average wages and ascrew them out of benifets.You don't have to work there. I see places like walmart more of a store for a) retired looking for spending money b) kids.

#2 MOST OF THERE STUFF IS MADE IN CHINA WTF. Half the presidential candidates even said so. We bareley make anything here anymore. If you love china so much go move there. the average worker there makes only $160 pr month. We buy billions and billions more stuff from them than they do us. how can that be good for our working people? they tax the #$%^ out of our stuff when we sell there. If we make/buy more things in the US they will cost a little more.SO WHAT half the crap we buy made there we dont need anyway. China = cheap. People want lots of stuff. cheaper stuff means people can buy more products.

#3 Walmart Destroys small buisness . how can a local food store or electronics store compete with some corporate giant thats buys everything from china but the tankerload? see below

China thanks to us is rapidly growing while our economy is sucking %^&*.

BUY American!
You say "BUY AMERICAN", but America has kind of shot itself in the foot. Look at the auto industry. Unions killed it. The cost of doing business in the US is enormous. You'd have to put that cost onto the consumer. When was the last time you saw people actually buying the HIGHEST priced goods? Walmart is a corporation and powered by supply and demand. People want a supply of cheaper goods, walmart supplies them. If people wanted quality hgiher priced goods they'd buy them and walmart would, to stay in business, sell higher priced goods.
Jim96SC2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 12:18 AM #57
BlackAngelSS
The Black Korps

i agree totally. its not Walmarts fault . its our own Fault. Untill people care more about there country than cheap goods from china we are screwed. My girlfriend started buying our food at Walmart. I Told her theres no way my moneys going to that company.So we buy our food at the local Mega Grocery store Wegmans. Which has been in forbes magazine for the past 11 years as one of the best companies to work for. im willing to get a few less twinkies in order to help the people in my area have decent jobs.

1.SS Panzer Korps
Old 02-02-2008, 11:38 AM #58
Furious Ge0rge (Banned)
Don't Tax me, Bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animalm0ther3 View Post
Teller makes the best shirts ever.
Furious Ge0rge is offline   Reply With Quote