Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2008, 02:35 PM #22
Animalm0ther3
The Stig, [])anny, df04
 
Animalm0ther3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Cary, NC **WE GOT CUP**
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellster View Post
Moderates for McCain/Lieberman 08!
Theres nothing moderate about those two, they just pick the worst apples off both trees.
__________________
D Shizzle 924 is a woman.

"Originally posted by so_FLY: i've heard one beer adds .1 to your BAC, so he had 79 beers?"
Animalm0ther3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-29-2008, 02:35 PM #23
InspectorChao
 
 
InspectorChao's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: DC
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoKaySix View Post
a vote for anybody but paul is a vote that has been thrown away
People like you are the reason the country is going down the ****ter. Anyways, what if you dislike all other candidates?
InspectorChao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 11:49 PM #24
Pickel Suprise
 
 
Pickel Suprise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellster View Post
Moderates for McCain/Lieberman 08!
mccain would be more likely to choose ted kennedy, and we can only hope that he would appoint him (ted) as official limo driver for the president
Pickel Suprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 11:55 PM #25
rkwhoooooo
Male Model
 
rkwhoooooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by InspectorChao View Post
People like you are the reason the country is going down the ****ter. Anyways, what if you dislike all other candidates?
Lol, read what he said...he said if you DON'T vote for Paul, you're wasting your vote.

Either way, McCain won, now what?
__________________
Fight off your demons

ΣX
rkwhoooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 12:15 AM #26
LegacyWins
 
 
LegacyWins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Nor*Car
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickel Suprise View Post
mccain would be more likely to choose ted kennedy, and we can only hope that he would appoint him (ted) as official limo driver for the president
I lol'd.


I'm going to be straight up bummed if McCain is the Republican candidate.
__________________
Green Bay Packers
Romney 2012
LegacyWins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 12:16 AM #27
PDXMark
flopy head and beedy eyes
 
PDXMark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Portland, Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkwhoooooo View Post
Lol, read what he said...he said if you DON'T vote for Paul, you're wasting your vote.

Either way, McCain won, now what?
Time for feudalism!
__________________
PDXMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 12:18 AM #28
rkwhoooooo
Male Model
 
rkwhoooooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDXMark View Post
Time for feudalism!
Works for me as long as I can be the pope!
__________________
Fight off your demons

ΣX
rkwhoooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 12:37 AM #29
RanDoM_MoNkeY
Stump the Monkey!
 
RanDoM_MoNkeY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: CAL
Mit can still do this mccains to weak i hope he loses
RanDoM_MoNkeY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 12:37 AM #30
PDXMark
flopy head and beedy eyes
 
PDXMark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Portland, Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkwhoooooo View Post
Works for me as long as I can be the pope!
Just as long as you know what to do with the French!
__________________
PDXMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 02:05 AM #31
Swerve22
 
 
Swerve22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Concord NH
 has been a member for 10 years
McCain is one of the two republicans running that will not get my vote in the general.

If McCain trumps super tuesday, it is time for Romney to pull out gracefully. If McCain becomes the republican nominee I am no longer a republican.
__________________
Butthurt Conservative.

www.gunfacts.info
Swerve22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 09:32 AM #32
Nah 85
- muted -
 
Nah 85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia
Nah 85 supports Team VICIOUS
When will the day come when a person can start a business without being taxed to death.
__________________
Pittsburgh Steelers
Nah 85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 12:29 PM #33
Swerve22
 
 
Swerve22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Concord NH
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nah 85 View Post
When will the day come when a person can start a business without being taxed to death.
Not any time in the next 5 years. Hopefully America wakes up at some point during this time.
__________________
Butthurt Conservative.

www.gunfacts.info
Swerve22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 01:31 PM #34
rkwhoooooo
Male Model
 
rkwhoooooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve22 View Post
McCain is one of the two republicans running that will not get my vote in the general.

If McCain trumps super tuesday, it is time for Romney to pull out gracefully. If McCain becomes the republican nominee I am no longer a republican.
Out of curiosity, assuming in your hypothetical Romney pulls out, who would you vote for? Your options at that point would be: McCain (you already said you wouldn't), Ron Paul (?), a Democratic candidate, or a 3rd party/dark horse figure.

Which do you choose?
__________________
Fight off your demons

ΣX
rkwhoooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 01:37 PM #35
Swerve22
 
 
Swerve22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Concord NH
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkwhoooooo View Post
Out of curiosity, assuming in your hypothetical Romney pulls out, who would you vote for? Your options at that point would be: McCain (you already said you wouldn't), Ron Paul (?), a Democratic candidate, or a 3rd party/dark horse figure.

Which do you choose?
Sleep in.
__________________
Butthurt Conservative.

www.gunfacts.info
Swerve22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 01:55 PM #36
Mosati
Lithic
 
Mosati's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Newtown, PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve22 View Post
Sleep in.
Interesting. Adamant Romney supporters have always struck me as the type to vote party regardless of the candidate.

[EDIT] After reading your Obama comment in the Edwards thread, my head asploded.
__________________
PM6
2k1 Impulse
Ion

Last edited by Mosati : 01-30-2008 at 01:57 PM.
Mosati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 02:14 PM #37
PDXMark
flopy head and beedy eyes
 
PDXMark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Portland, Oregon
You ppl need to be looking at the candidate who has a working model to fix our economy. Edwards was labeled by economist as one of these ppl. Dr. Paul is the other candidate economist praise. Really, you need to put aside your ideological quoms and vote for the man who can fix our economy. Not hire a person who is going to spend more looking for a boogie man while "WE" get the burdan of that 'bill'!
The only ppl in that respect left would be Johnson and Dr. Paul.

Choose wisely, or don't ***** when you feel the pinch!
__________________

Last edited by PDXMark : 01-31-2008 at 01:54 AM.
PDXMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 04:00 PM #38
paintbalesf
recited Graham's Number
 
paintbalesf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: So Fla / Gainesville
-GAY MARRIAGE: he joined liberals to fight against a federal marriage amendment supporting the institution of traditional marriage
-CHRISTIANS: campaigning in 2000, he famously described Christian leaders as “agents of intolerance”
-PRO-LIFE: he filed an amicus brief against pro-life advocates in Wisconsin
-BI-PARTISANSHIP: he met with leading Democrats in 2004 to discuss the possibility of being John Kerry’s Vice-President

Looks good to me!

"Not knowing about the economy" disturbs me, though. The economy is the most important thing there is. Period. Everything else is pretty much a non issue (gay rights, abortion, religion, etc...non issues).
__________________
You're solid gold...

People say I listen to interesting music.


...I'll see you in Hell
.
paintbalesf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 01:52 AM #39
PDXMark
flopy head and beedy eyes
 
PDXMark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Portland, Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintbalesf View Post
-GAY MARRIAGE: he joined liberals to fight against a federal marriage amendment supporting the institution of traditional marriage
-CHRISTIANS: campaigning in 2000, he famously described Christian leaders as “agents of intolerance”
-PRO-LIFE: he filed an amicus brief against pro-life advocates in Wisconsin
-BI-PARTISANSHIP: he met with leading Democrats in 2004 to discuss the possibility of being John Kerry’s Vice-President

Looks good to me!

"Not knowing about the economy" disturbs me, though. The economy is the most important thing there is. Period. Everything else is pretty much a non issue (gay rights, abortion, religion, etc...non issues).
Sad and sucks!
__________________
PDXMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump