PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-02-2008, 04:48 PM #43
oooeliteooo
[StP]

oooeliteooo is a Supporting Member
I myself think splatball is a good place to get started. Only for the reason that it's not filled with over competitive meat heads that think bashing on noobs is cool. It's a fun atmosphere like people pointed out and they (Staff)keep things interesting by interacting with the customers and sharing tips. I would agree that the floor sucks but what can you do about it. The venue is in a good location, the price is not unreasonable, and it's fun, the bunkers deflate...it's only physics you find a leak proof bunker and let me know than maybe paintball will be more easier. Overcome your adversities!

It's a competitive business.

It's like comparing White Castle to McDonalds or what ever restaurant you want. IF YOU feel that it's convienient and the price is fair YOU'RE going to pay for it. The staff there is great and no the staff is not lazy. Paintball is a sport you take care of your own things. At SBI they clean their equipment and not others only for the reason that they get chumps that would complain that the staff that handled their equipment broke it.

Air Assault is a great place for stepping up on the competition scale. The pricing is fairly decent for the Venue. Again in the mindset of a business person ,the pricing there and the pricing at SBI is all based on the cost of running the business and making a profit to stay alive. Keep that in mind kiddies and adults. If you want to get better at something it takes effort and time commitment no matter the setting. Keep working hard at what you want with what you got. Complaincy is your down fall..stop complaining and get to the grind

PEACE

Your Fellow Baller
Old 01-02-2008, 04:58 PM #44
DriverJ
Death is Coming...

Annual Supporting Member
DriverJ is BST Legit
DriverJ owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
DriverJ owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
DriverJ owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
DriverJ owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
DriverJ owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
DriverJ supports Team VICIOUS
Anyone going to be at Splatball this Friday? (Jan 4, 2008)
DriverJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 04:42 PM #45
MN_Rising
Stroppy Woman

MN_Rising owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
MN_Rising supports Team VICIOUS
MN_Rising plays in the APPA D5 division
MN_Rising has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I seem to have been drug into being there on Friday as well
MN_Rising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 07:13 PM #46
STPPaintballer

ill be there... like always during winter

][nverted

Olive invert mini w/ gold kila products magnetic detents, virtue board, NDZ Derlin V2 bolt, Custom Products Pro barrel kit, Pure energy 45/45 tank, empire magna drive
STPPaintballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 12:02 AM #47
illvill

anybody going to splat this friday
illvill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 02:58 PM #48
STPPaintballer

i will most likely be there

][nverted

Olive invert mini w/ gold kila products magnetic detents, virtue board, NDZ Derlin V2 bolt, Custom Products Pro barrel kit, Pure energy 45/45 tank, empire magna drive
STPPaintballer is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups