Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-29-2008, 08:28 PM #1
twig2008
OG PMGWC

twig2008 plays in the PSP
twig2008 plays in the APPA D5 division
HELP plz

ok i have a tadao m8 board for my marq and my computer is gay and i cant download the manual can some 1 tell me how to change fireing modes
Papa Squat
twig2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-29-2008, 09:12 PM #2
FallNAngel
Vicious Circles

Annual Supporting Member
FallNAngel is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
FallNAngel is playing at Living Legends VI
FallNAngel is playing at Living Legends VII
FallNAngel supports DLX Technology
Unfortunately, I don't know how. Try clearing your temporary internet files and try downloading the manual again. If the manual is in PDF format, I suggest FoxIt for reading it.
If you want to set off and go develop some grand new thing, you don't need millions of dollars of capitalization. You need enough pizza and Diet Coke to stick in your refrigerator, a cheap PC to work on, and the dedication to go through with it. We slept on floors. We waded across rivers. -John Carmack

FS: G6R $525 shipped and paypal'd
FallNAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 11:41 AM #3
Uziel Gal
It's not a Geo2, honest..

Uziel Gal donated to help Peyton Trent
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Uziel Gal supports our troops
With the marker turned *off*, press the small button on the board next to the RF chip socket. This is the tournament lock switch, and pressing the button toggles the lock on and off. Press it, and if the LED lights up green, carry on to the next step. If the LED turns red, press the switch again, so that it turns green, then carry on.

With the marker still off. pull and hold in your trigger, then turn on the marker. The LED will circulate through multiple colours to show that it has gone in to programing mode. Release the trigger.

The LED will now be green. Tapping the trigger will cause the LED to change colour. Each colour change represents a different parameter you can adjust.

Tap the trigger a few times until the LED changes white - that's the firing mode menu.

To change mode, pull and hold the trigger until the LED goes out. Release the trigger, and the LED will start to flash. The number of flashes represents which mode the marker is set to. 1 flash equals uncapped semi, 2 flashes = capped semi, 3 flashes = capped semi, 3 flashes = PSP auto response etc. The list is as follows: -

1. Semi-automatic, unlimited rate of fire
2. Semi-automatic, adjustable rate of fire
3. PSP auto-response
4. PSP 50% ramping, adjustable ramp start
5. PSP 100% ramping, adjustable ramp start
6. PSP burst
7. NXL full-automatic
8. Auto-response
9. 50% ramping
10. 100% ramping (Millennium ramping)
11. 3 round burst
12. Full-automatic

Once the LED stops flashing, you have two seconds to change the setting. Tap the trigger the number of times that represents the mode that you want to change to.

After you have entered your new setting, there will be a pause, and then the LED will switch back on to show that the setting has been accepted. You can then turn the marker off with the power button, turn it back on again, and the marker should now be in the firing mode that you selected.
Uziel Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 01:44 PM #4
twig2008
OG PMGWC

twig2008 plays in the PSP
twig2008 plays in the APPA D5 division
thx guys got it
Papa Squat
twig2008 is offline   Reply With Quote